Chihuahua officials seek extradition of border agent in the '10...

There are 12 comments on the May 4, 2012, El Paso Times story titled Chihuahua officials seek extradition of border agent in the '10.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Maria Guadalupe Guereca, mother of 15-year old teenager Sergio Adrian Guereca, a Mexican national shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent from El Paso, right, speaks with Chihuahua Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sober as a judge

United States

#27 May 5, 2012
How do mexicans celebrate sink de mayo?

MEXICO CITY – The bodies of 23 people were found hanging from a bridge or decapitated and dumped near city hall Friday in the border city of Nuevo Laredo, where drug cartels are fighting a bloody and escalating turf war.

Precious isn't it?
ProudMexicanDemo crat

El Paso, TX

#28 May 5, 2012
cucarachas wrote:
<quoted text>
...Even the other brown people hate you...
Even though I hate pinchi gringos krackerbacks I have to agree with this statement.
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#29 May 5, 2012
Sober as a judge wrote:
<quoted text>
If we eliminated drugs and Mexican connection to drugs, there be no crime.
The railroad killer meneddiz was caught in my back yard,
He's not the only Mexican Texas has injected.
You are part of the problem. You and simpletons like you refuse to accept that without a demand there would be no problem. You are very foolish and naive.
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#30 May 5, 2012
cucarachas wrote:
<quoted text>
fk off loser! Even the other brown people hate you. You'd be the first one decapitated in a country that hadn't already been pussyd up by the roaches! Stop wishing you were white!
We solve the white murders round here. We just let your kind keep on killing cause that's the only thing you get off your butts for, other than the social services checks. We just don't call your kind serial killers. We leave u relegated to the name roach.
You can't even write inbred. You are a hate cancer filled with hate and disgust. We know your type. Your father was a fat slob with a mullet haircut that beat the teeth out of your mother that spent money on crack. You hate because that is the only legacy that your father left you before he went to prison for domestic violence. It is easy to spot trailer trash like you.
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#31 May 5, 2012
Sober as a judge wrote:
How do mexicans celebrate sink de mayo?
MEXICO CITY – The bodies of 23 people were found hanging from a bridge or decapitated and dumped near city hall Friday in the border city of Nuevo Laredo, where drug cartels are fighting a bloody and escalating turf war.
Precious isn't it?
Bombing of the Federal Building in Ok. Columbine. Precious huh! How many women in the news have been reported for killing their children? Precious! You trailer trash.
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#32 May 5, 2012
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Food, Women and/or Beer will kill me in the end But at least I will die Happy! I still don't care for grits, liver or tripas. But a good marinara with an Ice Cold *Real* Carta WoW!
HIV will kill you and may you die like a pig. WoW!
From the judge

United States

#33 May 6, 2012
To cut off a human living head suggests the devil is within the thug....

For this evil to be tolerated tells volumes...

The holiday celebrating freedom was never EARNED by the Mexican SERFS !

If they were not to be shorn, they would not be sheep.....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34 May 6, 2012
Puppetgod wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even write inbred. You are a hate cancer filled with hate and disgust. We know your type. Your father was a fat slob with a mullet haircut that beat the teeth out of your mother that spent money on crack. You hate because that is the only legacy that your father left you before he went to prison for domestic violence. It is easy to spot trailer trash like you.
Dead on:)

Location hidden

#35 May 6, 2012
Puppetgod wrote:
<quoted text>Bombing of the Federal Building in Ok. Columbine. Precious huh! How many women in the news have been reported for killing their children? Precious! You trailer trash.
lol lol lol!

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Chihuahua, Mexico

#37 May 22, 2012
I am the Chihuahua official you speak of.
On what basis

United States

#38 May 23, 2012
Rat Dog wrote:
I am the Chihuahua official you speak of.
Well that's great.
On what basis do you figure to try to extradite our agent?

It'd be better for you to figure how to keep your folks from trespassing into Texas.

There are doors to the house;
that is DUE PROCESS on how to get into the US.

My front yard is NOT the way.

It appears you have confused immigration with migration....

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Chihuahua, Mexico

#39 Mar 19, 2013
On what basis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's great.
On what basis do you figure to try to extradite our agent?
It'd be better for you to figure how to keep your folks from trespassing into Texas.
There are doors to the house;
that is DUE PROCESS on how to get into the US.
My front yard is NOT the way.
It appears you have confused immigration with migration....
I pooped on your lawn this morning, si?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP defense budget challenges Obama on Ukraine,... 1 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
News Arrest Made After Home Invasion, Assault 1 hr Drop it 5
News Loretta Lynch makes history 1 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 3
News Illegal Alien Deported Four Times Is Arrested I... 3 hr PowerId 3
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 4 hr tC Clm 1,123
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) 4 hr giangtrantruong89 136
News FBI to help Albania establish bureau of investi... 13 hr Alexia 2
More from around the web