Chihuahua officials seek extradition of border agent in the '10...

Full story: El Paso Times 32
Maria Guadalupe Guereca, mother of 15-year old teenager Sergio Adrian Guereca, a Mexican national shot and killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent from El Paso, right, speaks with Chihuahua Gov. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No was jose

United States

#1 May 4, 2012
A good Shooting is final.

It's over,

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2012
Obama needs to step up to the plate and give this agent trying to protect the USA a full PARDON then tell Messy CO to pack sand and shut down every southern border crossing ASAP both ways.
No crime no pardon

United States

#4 May 4, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Obama needs to step up to the plate and give this agent trying to protect the USA a full PARDON then tell Messy CO to pack sand and shut down every southern border crossing ASAP both ways.
Don't need a pardon, just needs more ammo.

Enough of this smuggling crap.

We need to renew the bounty system.
Armando Alvarez

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
He is stuck to only travel in the constitutional usa. Like the W or he will be arrested. He can't out run the long arm of the U.N.
his new name should be officer W
Armando Alvarez

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Oh now you go cowering to the O on your knees. That's typical of cowards.

Location hidden

#7 May 4, 2012
Armando Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you go cowering to the O on your knees. That's typical of cowards.
You weren't invited to comment on this topic so but out you little pimp squeek bean bandit now scram.
Armando Alvarez

El Monte, CA

#8 May 4, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> You weren't invited to comment on this topic so but out you little pimp squeek bean bandit now scram.
Are you trying to discriminate against people that like beans? How would you like it if people discriminated against people that like salted and unsalted krackers. Maybe your a racist.

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2012
Armando Alvarez wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to discriminate against people that like beans? How would you like it if people discriminated against people that like salted and unsalted krackers. Maybe your a racist.
You filty rat don't post anything about a me being a racist you go look in the mirror Mr.Beanie. Now as far as food goes I only like catfish, hush puppies, grits and RED WHITE and BLUE gravy sprinklerd with Silver Stars
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#11 May 4, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> You filty rat don't post anything about a me being a racist you go look in the mirror Mr.Beanie. Now as far as food goes I only like catfish, hush puppies, grits and RED WHITE and BLUE gravy sprinklerd with Silver Stars
You forgot the Corn Bread, but grits? Yuck!

Location hidden

#13 May 5, 2012
JesusChristCentr alDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the Corn Bread, but grits? Yuck!
Ok but I would rather eats grits than beans. How about you?
Sober as a judge

United States

#14 May 5, 2012
It was declared a good shooting,
It's over.
A brewing crowing problem

United States

#15 May 5, 2012
MEXICO CITY – The bodies of 23 people were found hanging from a bridge or decapitated and dumped near city hall Friday in the border city of Nuevo Laredo, where drug cartels are fighting a bloody and escalating turf war.

It seems the inability of MEXICO to have a GOVERNMENT

That can protect it's people

IS THE PROBLEM!
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#16 May 5, 2012
cucarachas wrote:
Hahahaha! Now that's fkng hilarious! I love it when the Mexicans try to pretend like they have a real judicial system, military, or government.
Perhaps, they should try to solve ONE of their owns murders first.
Visit "El Blog Del Narco" or "Borderland Beat"
You arrogant azz. There are murders in the USA everyday and many are not solved. How do you account for the serial killers in the USA? Any of them kin?
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#17 May 5, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Ok but I would rather eats grits than beans. How about you?
Sorry Mr_D can't agree with you there. But there are Some beans I can't stand, Red beans, Black eyed, and lima-Yuck!
I like hominy but not grits.

Will you eat menudo?
Mandos gonnuh love this- The only thing I won't trash about beaner land is the beer, the food (El Paso Style food/mexican food sucks), and Hot Latinas (all races/cultures have at least a few Hot bitches) but that's it, the rest of the whole mexican thing is a bunch of filth.

Location hidden

#18 May 5, 2012
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mr_D can't agree with you there. But there are Some beans I can't stand, Red beans, Black eyed, and lima-Yuck!
Will you eat menudo?
Mandos gonnuh love this- The only thing I won't trash about beaner land is the beer, the food (El Paso Style food/mexican food sucks), and Hot Latinas (all races/cultures have at least a few Hot bitches) but that's it, the rest of the whole mexican thing is a bunch of filth.
But I always thought you didn't care for or like bean-ers. Menudo I'll pass and stick with New England Clam chowder or All Amercian Stew
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#19 May 5, 2012
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you eat menudo?
This is what generations of incest does to you. It is very apparent what you like to eat.
Puppetgod

Oceanside, CA

#20 May 5, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> But I always thought you didn't care for or like bean-ers. Menudo I'll pass and stick with New England Clam chowder or All Amercian Stew
You might consider drinking smart water.
Sober as a judge

United States

#21 May 5, 2012
Puppetgod wrote:
<quoted text>
You arrogant azz. There are murders in the USA everyday and many are not solved. How do you account for the serial killers in the USA? Any of them kin?
If we eliminated drugs and Mexican connection to drugs, there be no crime.

The railroad killer meneddiz was caught in my back yard,
He's not the only Mexican Texas has injected.
Sober as a judge

United States

#22 May 5, 2012
Puppetgod wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet most are Mexican drug related?

MEXICO CITY – The bodies of 23 people were found hanging from a bridge or decapitated and dumped near city hall Friday in the border city of Nuevo Laredo, where drug cartels are fighting a bloody and escalating turf war.

Such loving every day"........
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#23 May 5, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> But I always thought you didn't care for or like bean-ers. Menudo I'll pass and stick with New England Clam chowder or All Amercian Stew
Food, Women and/or Beer will kill me in the end But at least I will die Happy! I still don't care for grits, liver or tripas. But a good marinara with an Ice Cold *Real* Carta WoW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 2 hr serfs up 15
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 4 hr Don Don 84
In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... 5 hr Sam Colt 3
Long Beach man faces federal child-trafficking ... (Jul '13) 6 hr Shelly 6
US sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 7 hr Ciprian 3
5 topics for Obama's year-end news conference 8 hr Hooogle It 10
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 9 hr tha Professor 113
More from around the web