Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

Jun 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Caller

The Obama administration will stop deporting and begin granting work permits to younger illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have since led law-abiding lives.

Comments
2,641 - 2,660 of 3,414 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2845 Jul 3, 2012
Obama went from the food stamp potus to the Huge Tax increase potus

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#2846 Jul 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
So says the tallibaggers but they are a minority here in the USA. I suggest investing in tea towels now. They will be flying off the shelves after Obama is reelected and the tea pity begins crying their eyes out.

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#2848 Jul 3, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the tallibaggers but they are a minority here in the USA. I suggest investing in tea towels now. They will be flying off the shelves after Obama is reelected and the tea pity begins crying their eyes out.
A minority? LOL! We elected 63 new congressmen 18 months ago.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2849 Jul 3, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I am anti religion so I don't believe in any messiah. Secondly, If you read the remark you replied to you would know what was done about the situation. The law you call Obama care forces insurance companies to spend at least 80% of premiums collected on actual health care claims. It also prohibits insurance companies from denying coverage to people with a preexisting medical condition. It also forces insurance companies to continue family coverage on all member of the family up to the age of 26. It also creates not-for-profit affordable insurance pools for people who cannot acquire insurance through their employer and for people who are self employed. It prohibits private insurance companies from arbitrary premium rate increases and the crooked practice called purging.
You can talk all the crap you want about the affordable care act but it is law and even if Romney gets elected and the republicans keep the house and gain the senate, they will not be able to eliminate Obama care because the law says that anything they replace it with must not cost more and since the law as written saves trillions over the next twenty years so repelling it is not an option. The only way to save more money is to outlaw for profit health insurance and go to a single payer system. hahaha
Makes sence now since Athiest`s like Manilin O`hare did plenty of damage to this country. Gee golly whizz ? What would society do with out A$$H*les like you?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2851 Jul 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
your correct, thanks in part to the SCOTUS and Roberts gave Obama the shaft literally.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2852 Jul 3, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. It's time to call a spade a spade.
While we're doing that let's call Quirky a turkey because he's always gobbling up all the stupid B.S from all the bogus right wing websites. ;)

Wichita, KS

#2853 Jul 3, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sence now since Athiest`s like Manilin O`hare did plenty of damage to this country. Gee golly whizz ? What would society do with out A$$H*les like you?
Who's an Atheist? God has no use for religion either.

Wichita, KS

#2854 Jul 3, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>A minority? LOL! We elected 63 new congressmen 18 months ago.
That was before three quarters of the Tea Party movement saw y'all idiots for what you are.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#2856 Jul 3, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a wife? You inflate her every night before going to bed are ya?
Ok, you pick on my wife. Is that all you got? The rest of what I said must be valid.

Bite me liberal.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#2857 Jul 3, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with his color....It has everything to do with the content of his character however....
Absolutely. Information widely available, free of charge,at your finger tips on the internet. Reports filed with the SEC for all to see. Our markets are far more transparent the the Gov't.

It's a matter of education and the courage to make a move.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2858 Jul 4, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's arguing? I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed fool. Keep on repeating the right wing lies over and over. We all know you are convinced but then again, we also know you are a right wing talibagger. Go buy some health insurance before I rat you out and force Obama to tax your fat arse.
Unarmed? ROFLMAO! So you deny that Obama paid off CEO's and Union leaders? WOW! You're more clueless than I previously thought.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2859 Jul 4, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I really don't think they are a minority for some strange reason as everyone I talk to seems to have so many of their values anyway...
JEB

United States

#2860 Jul 4, 2012
Death Panel

Republican Chief Justice
Roberts declared GOP dead

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2861 Jul 4, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Information widely available, free of charge,at your finger tips on the internet. Reports filed with the SEC for all to see. Our markets are far more transparent the the Gov't.
It's a matter of education and the courage to make a move.
Agree, Widely available and under utilized by the masses........
frank

Oakland, CA

#2862 Jul 4, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware Beck is black.
But you just said that race did not matter??? FYI, Beck is black he's just a quart low :-)
frank

Oakland, CA

#2863 Jul 4, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you pick on my wife. Is that all you got? The rest of what I said must be valid.
Bite me liberal.
Correction: Your inflatable wive :-)

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2864 Jul 4, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unarmed? ROFLMAO! So you deny that Obama paid off CEO's and Union leaders? WOW! You're more clueless than I previously thought.
Have a great day, God bless America
grinder

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2865 Jul 4, 2012
So much hope that Obama is booted from office in 2012. The guy is THE worst president that America has ever had - no exaggeration. So much has been destroyed under his policies and administration.
mikemike

Portland, OR

#2866 Jul 4, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day, God bless America
god=damed amerikkk,the new poor house,the average white person is plain STUPID'
JEB

United States

#2867 Jul 4, 2012
grinder wrote:
So much hope that Obama is booted from office in 2012. The guy is THE worst president that America has ever had - no exaggeration. So much has been destroyed under his policies and administration.
Republicans have had some bad breaks with Dream Act and Robert Court decision.

Mitt Romney is rich and will survive a loss in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 8 hr FedinIL 1,620
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 8 hr Asian Guy 41
Gettysburg man gets jail sentence, deemed viole... (Apr '13) 9 hr Davenport 186
Moderate earthquake hits region near Fairbanks 9 hr Pear 1
Libyan armed faction takes over US Embassy anne... 13 hr Jeff Brightone 1
What Is The True Cost Of Illegal Immigration? (Jul '12) 18 hr tm clm 1,502
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... 19 hr Cat74 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••