Russia not protecting Syria, but preventing attack on Iran - Zhirinovsky

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

Given the dire situation in Syria, the country's opposition leader has opted to accept dialogue with the government, saying he is ready to meet with Assad's deputy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Bagus

Kajang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Russia knows Bashar Assad is going to lose the war. So to save face Russia is slowly distancing herself from Syria. Only the stupid fools are still propping up the Syrian regime.
Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

What happens next is now more important than Syria itself. So some countries may think if Syria fails, it will have a huge implication for them. (And that is why they are stuck with it.)
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bagus wrote:
Russia knows Bashar Assad is going to lose the war. So to save face Russia is slowly distancing herself from Syria. Only the stupid fools are still propping up the Syrian regime.

If there is no discussion in front of you then we are discussing the article. Otherwise you personally are setting the agenda for the discussion, in this case your statement
is a complete lie because you are saying this is the sentiment of the article.

The Liberal Democratic Party of Russia is the third largest political body in the Russian Federation. It's leader therefore is the target of Western Attention with regard to subverting Russia's unity and advancement.
However the Gentleman concerned and highlighted in the article is having none of it. He is saying the Syrian Conflict is the opening of a corridor to attack Iran.
Therefore his unequivocal and emphatic statement is of Support for our President Bashar al-Assad.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE IS.

Russia not protecting, but preventing an attack on Iran, Zhirinovsky, leader of the
LDPR.

This deceit in never ending, the supporters of Jewish hegemony in the Middle East
of every description have no right to practice their larceny on the threads of the Syrian forum.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Russia has every right to protect Syria from the american israel controlled government.Any decent human would stand up and help their fellow human from being bullied and that is what Russia is doing with Syria.Russia is helping Syria fight off the terrorist in Syria who are armed and funded by the american government and israel though I would like to see Russia take a stronger stand..
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bagus wrote:
You have been living in that fantasy land for about 2 years right??
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Vladimir Zhirinovsky is the laughing stock of Russian politics a total mental case.
Secretary of State

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Kevin wrote:
What happens next is now more important than Syria itself. So some countries may think if Syria fails, it will have a huge implication for them.(And that is why they are stuck with it.)
Well, we certainly are thinking twice. We certainly didn't plan to kill bin Laden and then have him win his war posthumously.
Ta Da

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
Vladimir Zhirinovsky is the laughing stock of Russian politics a total mental case.
He and Hillary should get together for a manage a deux dodos.

Personally, I'd like to see him in the ring with McCain for a match of two mentally unhinged morons, spitting and biting allowed.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Ta Da wrote:
<quoted text>
He and Hillary should get together for a manage a deux dodos.
Personally, I'd like to see him in the ring with McCain for a match of two mentally unhinged morons, spitting and biting allowed.
My money is on the Russian,Mc Cain still has a SAM up his demented arse.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:

He is a POPULARIST as in popular whatever it takes, national chauvinist award laurels as well as Hebrew heritage.
I'm not sure if he is a family man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••