Lawmakers accuse Napolitano of using ...

Lawmakers accuse Napolitano of using budget crisis to free criminal aliens

There are 13 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Lawmakers accuse Napolitano of using budget crisis to free criminal aliens. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Chuck Grassley late Thursday questioned Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano using the current budget crisis as rationale to release possibly thousands of criminal illegal immigrants into the general population.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#1 Mar 2, 2013
That is exactly what she did.
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2013
She should be tried FOR TREASON and forced to RESIGN.
Ifeanyi

South Africa

#4 Mar 3, 2013
I wonder what Napolitano was thinking. Releasing criminal illegals into the streets of America is like saying ‘we need a few more never-do-wells to help make our neighborhoods a little more dangerous.’ As the immigration overhaul debate rages on in the US and across the globe, my book,‘Evicted From My Space couldn't have come at a better time. What has made immigration such a hot topic? What are the causes of immigration?

I have been an immigrant in several countries, sometimes running from my corrupt native society and at other times, I think, running from myself. My book,‘Evicted from My Space’, could be a handbook for governments and individuals when implementing tough immigration laws and in our dealings with immigrants. It promises to change the way we look at immigrants.

We have a good chance of dealing with this immigration nightmare if we work together.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 3, 2013
illegal aliens are not immigrants they have decided to do as they please and dodge the laws.

never a reason to help them all the reason to make life here so harsh they leave to never come back.

these folks think without them the USA would fall,fact is we would do all the better if they leave and take their anchors.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#6 Mar 3, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
illegal aliens are not immigrants they have decided to do as they please and dodge the laws.
never a reason to help them all the reason to make life here so harsh they leave to never come back.
these folks think without them the USA would fall,fact is we would do all the better if they leave and take their anchors.
Exactly!!! My guess, Americans would want to come back to the once Golden State if they were gone.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Mar 3, 2013
ya think?
racer42

Hayward, CA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Ifeanyi wrote:
I wonder what Napolitano was thinking. Releasing criminal illegals into the streets of America is like saying ‘we need a few more never-do-wells to help make our neighborhoods a little more dangerous.’ As the immigration overhaul debate rages on in the US and across the globe, my book,‘Evicted From My Space couldn't have come at a better time. What has made immigration such a hot topic? What are the causes of immigration?
I have been an immigrant in several countries, sometimes running from my corrupt native society and at other times, I think, running from myself. My book,‘Evicted from My Space’, could be a handbook for governments and individuals when implementing tough immigration laws and in our dealings with immigrants. It promises to change the way we look at immigrants.
We have a good chance of dealing with this immigration nightmare if we work together.
Think? Nappy isn't paid to think (if she did, her brain would explode), she's paid to blindly do what ever Obama tells her to do. Can you say "Lap Dog".

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think? Nappy isn't paid to think (if she did, her brain would explode), she's paid to blindly do what ever Obama tells her to do. Can you say "Lap Dog".
that is the only reason he placed her in that job,you don't put an open border supporter in a job dealing with security.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
That is exactly what she did.
It goes higher. I don't know how much higher than the king himself. www.Factspy.net/barrackobamasfailures .

Since: Aug 13

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2013
ima wrote:
She should be tried FOR TREASON and forced to RESIGN.
And sent to prison for a good twenty with hard time.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#14 Mar 3, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
illegal aliens are not immigrants they have decided to do as they please and dodge the laws.
never a reason to help them all the reason to make life here so harsh they leave to never come back.
these folks think without them the USA would fall,fact is we would do all the better if they leave and take their anchors.
Not only would we do better long term, but short term it would be so uplifting to the country that it would seem like a combination of Christmas and Independence Day wraped into one if somehow we could see them leave.
ima

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 3, 2013
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> And sent to prison for a good twenty with hard time.
by all means, sba.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#16 Mar 3, 2013
She most certainly did it so Obama could use it as a way to try and blame the GOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 15 min Common Sense 509
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) 1 hr Walmarr 7
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 113
News Training series begins next week - 3 hr Sizzli 12
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... 10 hr Anon 8
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 12 hr Smartest Man Alive 1
News Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11) 13 hr bevbry 10
More from around the web