El Paso doctor to be sentenced for "p...

El Paso doctor to be sentenced for "pill mill" conviction

There are 5 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Sep 2, 2013, titled El Paso doctor to be sentenced for "pill mill" conviction. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

Dr. Fernando Gonzalez-Ramos faces as much as 5 years, 11 months in federal prison for running a so-called "pill mill" at a clinic in West Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Pam Geldar

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 3, 2013
I think many of these pills were merely supplements. Lots of people have to take these pills to supplement their diets. Some can be performance enhancing too, such as in athletics and also in the bedroom. You give one of these average Joe's a blue dynamite pill and watch out! The supplement takes over and he's now a tiger in the sack, ferocious and devouring. It gives me chills.
Kyl Stockli

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 3, 2013
They need a pill to increase a woman's bust size. I know they make one to help a man's endowment. You take a pill to supplement your length. After a few pills, you're packing some serious heat if you know what I mean. But when I date a woman, I want to pick her up and have my eyes bulge out while I'm thinking, "Look at those tities!" So, yeah, let's get it together and get a supplement for those in pill form.
Mister Obvious

Cantonment, FL

#3 Sep 3, 2013
I think that it has more to do with his unfettered dispensations of dangerous drugs.

Doctor Dope kills people.

Gonzalez-Ramos traveled back and forth from El Paso to West Virginia, where he would write prescriptions for powerful painkillers for non-medical purposes.

The clinic in West Virginia didn't serve any legitimate medical purpose, said U. S. Attorney Booth Goodwin. "His so-called office had no exam table, no running water and not even so much as a stethoscope," Goodwin said. "For thousands of dollars in cash he was pumping out prescriptions for thousands of units of powerful narcotics."
Kyl Stockli

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Mister Obvious wrote:
I think that it has more to do with his unfettered dispensations of dangerous drugs.
Doctor Dope kills people.
Gonzalez-Ramos traveled back and forth from El Paso to West Virginia, where he would write prescriptions for powerful painkillers for non-medical purposes.
The clinic in West Virginia didn't serve any legitimate medical purpose, said U. S. Attorney Booth Goodwin. "His so-called office had no exam table, no running water and not even so much as a stethoscope," Goodwin said. "For thousands of dollars in cash he was pumping out prescriptions for thousands of units of powerful narcotics."
It could have been that plus the supplements. The FDA is cracking down hard on all these pills.
Mister Obvious

Cantonment, FL

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Usually the stuff that's produced by unknown agents with unknown ingredients in far-flung corners of the globe.
Kyl Stockli wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been that plus the supplements. The FDA is cracking down hard on all these pills.
If people were more concerned with producing quality products & less motivated by greed (sound familiar?), it wouldn't be such an issue~~~ unless they find out you're having too much fun, or that it's putting poor poor pitiful BigPharm off their business model.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore at campaign rally: 'We don't need tra... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 138
News Founder Of "Hero Program" Charity Sentenced To ... (Feb '16) 22 hr chrismiller 2
News Immigration Weekly Round-Up: Immigration Arrest... 23 hr Quirky 1
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... Mon Raydot 7
News Majority of women in prison have been victims o... Mon Frindly 37
News Flawed sentences prompt attorneys, courts to co... Mon Solarman 1
News Somalis being deported fly to Africa before ret... Mon Genese 1
More from around the web