White House Immigration Bill Offers P...

White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

There are 399 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Feb 16, 2013, titled White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#133 Feb 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy I am starting to wonder about you. You are usually one of the more coherent people on these boards, but are you seriously peddling your TB scare nonsense again?
As you well know TB rates are at the lowest levels ever recorded.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/22/us-...
I am sorry, but I would not want anybody who has not had a health screening be in charge of my children. Some places where illegal food handlers work, give out free TB tests, and educate the workers what to look for as far as reactions, but never do any follow up on those who took the test. Do you think they will come forward if they have reactions to the test? Are these numbers totally accurate? Heck no, they aren't.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#134 Feb 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, but I would not want anybody who has not had a health screening be in charge of my children. Some places where illegal food handlers work, give out free TB tests, and educate the workers what to look for as far as reactions, but never do any follow up on those who took the test. Do you think they will come forward if they have reactions to the test? Are these numbers totally accurate? Heck no, they aren't.
You don't believe CDC numbers? Good grief. I suppose you do not believe in global warming statistics either or those crazy theories that the earth is more than 6,000 years old.

That's it Teddy. Just keep believing what they tell you to believe.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#135 Feb 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe CDC numbers? Good grief. I suppose you do not believe in global warming statistics either or those crazy theories that the earth is more than 6,000 years old.
That's it Teddy. Just keep believing what they tell you to believe.
Sure, just like they tell us the border is secure...right...since when has any federal entity been fully truthful???
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#136 Feb 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, just like they tell us the border is secure...right...since when has any federal entity been fully truthful???
Don't forget to buy your prepper kit.
Nevada Pete

United States

#137 Feb 25, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> wow you have a lot of experience. Dude you need counseling!
Are you reading impaired or drug haze impaired?
Rico the Gollum

Los Angeles, CA

#138 Feb 25, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Submit to biometric information. Now that will exclude millions right their. How are they ever going to prove where they've been, what they've done ETC. It's impossible to track most. They will be excluded and based on Pew they don't want citizenship. But this bill will be another magnet for millions of 3rd world peasant's to get here. The ones that will not qualify, where will they go???? Those questions haven't even been asked, yet answered. Sounds impossible and without border control and repealing NAFTA, it looks like another free for all that sneak in and get fake identities. What a mess.
Yes... lets put dog tags [biometrics, rfd, tattoos] on all Americans. Great idea if you love Nazi-Germany.
Rico the Gollum

Los Angeles, CA

#139 Feb 25, 2013
Nevada Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you reading impaired or drug haze impaired?
So many furry cockroaches here. Do u need your back shaved?
Rico the Gollum

Los Angeles, CA

#140 Feb 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to buy your prepper kit.
LMFAO

Since: Apr 07

Oak Ridge, TN

#141 Feb 25, 2013
I know exactly how to evict those individuals living in this country illegally and without increasing the cost a single dime. We already have the manpower in place and the funding has already been allocated all that needs to be done is to implement a plan like mine.
Now is the time to get ACTIVE by joining our movement to save the Constitution and the Republic it created by go to my Fan Page and LIKE it.

So please help yourself by helping Jim Hayden reach 60 million LIKES. Then get ACTIVE by Sharing, Copying and Pasting Jim’s posts where ever you feel it appropriate and encourage your friends, families and strangers to do likewise.

Thank you for your support.

Jim

Jim Hayden in 2016
https://www.facebook.com/jimhayden2016

Jim Hayden for President in 2016
http://www.jimhayden2012.org
Peter in Nevada

United States

#142 Feb 25, 2013
Rico the Gollum wrote:
<quoted text>
So many furry cockroaches here. Do u need your back shaved?
You need to study the history of the Communist Party in China under Chairman Mao after he took over in 1949. There is no such thing as a disease known as addiction. It's a weakness and can be avoided.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#143 Feb 25, 2013
Peter in Nevada wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to study the history of the Communist Party in China under Chairman Mao after he took over in 1949. There is no such thing as a disease known as addiction. It's a weakness and can be avoided.
Don't forget to mention Hitler too. It does not matter what the topic is. There is never a bad time to bring Mao and Hitler into the conversation.
Sgt Rock

United States

#144 Feb 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to mention Hitler too. It does not matter what the topic is. There is never a bad time to bring Mao and Hitler into the conversation.
Yep. Line up the addicts and gun 'em down.
Deport the illegals, though.
Sgt Rock

United States

#145 Feb 25, 2013
Rico the Gollum wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Cancer and diabetes are diseases. Addictions are not. They are weaknesses of the human mind. We really need to employ the Chairman Mao solution to get rid of them. I hate to do it, being a staunch anti-communist and anit-liberal and all.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#146 Feb 25, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing out my typing error. I meant to say "Everybody already knows you are stupid". Feel better now?
LOL!!! Typing error my arse. More like a brain fart. I do feel better, and thanks for asking. ;)
Kaiser Kampf

Indianapolis, IN

#148 Feb 25, 2013
Obama is the Anti-Christ!
Married

Bryant, AR

#149 Feb 25, 2013
real thruth speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You see!!! You are bad, and no, Im not mexican, im blond with blue eyes... but i love everyone, will be praying for you so you can become a better human being. Or would I say so you become a human,because I dont think you are.
I think your right not human at all
Married

Bryant, AR

#150 Feb 25, 2013
USA wrote:
IT'S SO SAD TO SEE HOW THE WORLD IS AGAINTS THE WORLD, A WORLD THAT IS NOT EVEN OURS, GOD CREATED THE WORLD FOR ALL OF US, WHERE IS LOVE, HE WANT US TO LOVE EACH OTHER, HOW ABOUT HIS WORD, THE BIBLE, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ON IT, WHY DO WE HAVE TO WORRY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS HELPING OTHER PEOPLE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS BLESS, SO WHY WE CANNOT BLESS OTHERS, WHEN THEY NEED IT?
amen
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

#151 Feb 25, 2013
Jim Hayden wrote:
I know exactly how to evict those individuals living in this country illegally and without increasing the cost a single dime. We already have the manpower in place and the funding has already been allocated all that needs to be done is to implement a plan like mine.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
So the gun and ammo I purchased and time spent away from work to role-play a self appointed border patrol agent should all be done for free in your mythological immigration enforcement ploy?

Wow!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#152 Feb 25, 2013
Mira wrote:
Why everybody talk about Mexicans? What about us Georgians, Russians ukrains? I live in USA almost 6 years and I am 29. I would like to have normal life to have opportunity became a student, travel or work.

You are wrong, we are talking about illegal aliens of which most are Mexicans. If you are a illegal alien then you're in the same pot. Deport all illegal aliens.

Since: Apr 07

Oak Ridge, TN

#153 Feb 25, 2013
Rico the Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So the gun and ammo I purchased and time spent away from work to role-play a self appointed border patrol agent should all be done for free in your mythological immigration enforcement ploy?
Wow!!!!
No actually my plan calls upon the local and state law enforcement to capture the illegals.

Under Section 8 of Article I of the United States Constitution it is the responsibility of the states to enforce Federal Laws. Currently our local law enforcement officers spend the majority of their time sitting along the road side waiting to catch speeders. That time could be better spent capturing illegals and evicting them.

At the same time i will station our National Guard along our borders with orders to shoot anyone attempting to cross our border illegally. I fully expect the drug cartels to attempt to force their way across our border using whatever means possible including by force. We will be prepared to repeal them with deadly force if need be. With the national Guard patrolling our borders and the Coast Guard patrolling our shores we can secure our borders to keep the illegals out as well as the drug trade.Not only that but using the local law enforcement and local courts we will be able to incarcerate those who have been profiting from the use of illegal labor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio inmate accused of threatening Donald Trump... 18 min BigB 2
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 52 min WHATTODO 29
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 2 hr Waikiki Whacko 64
News In immigrant crackdown, a 'fine-tuned' police s... 2 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 3
News UPDATE 1-Kansas shooting shatters Indian engine... 4 hr Bush Lied People ... 1
News Pew: Hispanics split on issues before Trump ina... 10 hr Badge Heavy 14
News US public schools take steps to protect undocum... 11 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web