White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

Feb 16, 2013 Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia 399

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Full Story
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#49 Feb 18, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Insightful writing.
Must be you,got to be you. Why are you following my comments and why don't you have a life. Inquiring minds want to know. Id.iot !
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#50 Feb 18, 2013
I just find you to terribly rude and ignorant. Dela makes a heartfelt and well written post and you dismiss it with sarcasm. How small minded. How brave of you to spit on a foreigner.

The US would be better off it it had more ambitious hardworking people like Dela and less deadwood like yourself.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#51 Feb 18, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
I just find you to terribly rude and ignorant. Dela makes a heartfelt and well written post and you dismiss it with sarcasm. How small minded. How brave of you to spit on a foreigner.
The US would be better off it it had more ambitious hardworking people like Dela and less deadwood like yourself.
oh shut up. I wouldn't doubt if you are dela.
You trolls are so scandalous.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#52 Feb 18, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
oh shut up. I wouldn't doubt if you are dela.
You trolls are so scandalous.
Now that you mention it Dela does have a much better command of the English language then you do. I am starting to get the feeling that you are a foreigner and you are just playing games.
juan

Lodi, CA

#53 Feb 18, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
well said!!!
juan

Lodi, CA

#54 Feb 18, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you mention it Dela does have a much better command of the English language then you do. I am starting to get the feeling that you are a foreigner and you are just playing games.
dude who are you I want you to be my compadre even if shitdela shits her adult diaper!
texmex

Ann Arbor, MI

#55 Feb 18, 2013
United we need to stay and help our brothers and sisters legal or not we are all the great spirits children.Most of these racist tea baggers are ignorant and very evil monster.
juan

Lodi, CA

#56 Feb 18, 2013
texmex wrote:
United we need to stay and help our brothers and sisters legal or not we are all the great spirits children.Most of these racist tea baggers are ignorant and very evil monster.
wow you changed!!!!!! Kool!!!!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#57 Feb 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> dude who are you I want you to be my compadre even if shitdela shits her adult diaper!
The very thought if it would make her head explode.
Petes UltraConservativ e

Fishers, IN

#58 Feb 18, 2013
The time is now for the riddance of all illegal alien vermin from American soil!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#59 Feb 18, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> dude who are you I want you to be my compadre even if shitdela shits her adult diaper!
I don't even know you buddy. But, yet you feel the need to disrespect.
Have a great night.
illegalsforameri ca

Phoenix, AZ

#61 Feb 18, 2013
dumbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because they are stupids!!!
may be a Mexican duck your wife or your mom or you hahahahahahaa
juan

Lodi, CA

#62 Feb 18, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know you buddy. But, yet you feel the need to disrespect.
Have a great night.
well how do you think my people fell when you post smack on the web and you dont even know them there are good and evil in every race think about it!
USA

Bluffton, SC

#63 Feb 18, 2013
IT'S SO SAD TO SEE HOW THE WORLD IS AGAINTS THE WORLD, A WORLD THAT IS NOT EVEN OURS, GOD CREATED THE WORLD FOR ALL OF US, WHERE IS LOVE, HE WANT US TO LOVE EACH OTHER, HOW ABOUT HIS WORD, THE BIBLE, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS ON IT, WHY DO WE HAVE TO WORRY FOR SOMETHING THAT IS HELPING OTHER PEOPLE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS BLESS, SO WHY WE CANNOT BLESS OTHERS, WHEN THEY NEED IT?
ronnie

Provo, UT

#64 Feb 18, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me little one,I'm just dying to know... besides those big girl bloomers you wear do those elevator shoes (besides making you look taller then your 4'3'),,, do they make you "Feel" taller/mighty too? Do they give you that sense of machismo , that courage to be able to come on this forum and bully gals?
I bet you look so cute with your bloomers on and those shoes.
A**hole !!!
I'm Laughing my head off. I like your post's and your are interesting and usually well read. Don't pay attention to Juan of Lodi, just an illegal scumbag anyway. He talks like a male whore. And don't know about the other poster's. Don't give up even if you get your IT lies confused. it's fun here at Topix illegal immigration.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#65 Feb 19, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Laughing my head off. I like your post's and your are interesting and usually well read. Don't pay attention to Juan of Lodi, just an illegal scumbag anyway. He talks like a male whore. And don't know about the other poster's. Don't give up even if you get your IT lies confused. it's fun here at Topix illegal immigration.
thank you
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#66 Feb 19, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> well how do you think my people fell when you post smack on the web and you dont even know them there are good and evil in every race think about it!
To be Honest with you Juan , I could care less what your people(as you stated) feels.
They never thought twice nor care when they come across the border and inconvenience/burden/steal and commit horrendous crime against my American brothers and sisters.
you could sit here and talk all that B S, but many here can see you have been singling me out for the past few days. I don
t know you ,don't care to know you and even better,,,, I don't give 2 sh.its what you think now at this point.
One last thing before I go get ready for another lovely day... I will continue to speak the truth whether you or your ilk like it or not,for I have that right. Since when do you pathetic arse think you can come in here and attempt to silence those who speak truth,have experienced personally what your poor,ignorant,arrogant,crimina l minded people have done to this once great nation and the people who are credited for building this Country.
So, do me a favor,,, either put up or just shut(the f K) up !
Have a miserable Day !!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#67 Feb 19, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you
I really doubt that any of these folks who claim to be illegals are the real deal. They are here to pull our chains. Don't lose your cool with them, but don't buy into their schtick either...have a good one.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#68 Feb 19, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> well how do you think my people fell when you post smack on the web and you dont even know them there are good and evil in every race think about it!
You see?
I always try to give the benefit of doubt to you all people regardless where they come from,but you and your ilk will never change. You(and Company) will always prove us correct each and every time,,, you are ignorant,pathetic ,low class individuals.
I'm dome with you. Continue to do what you do best.
I will soon be waving good-riddance,good-bye/bye,Has ta-la-vistaBaby to you when ICE picks your short,half of a man up.
Men who pick on women I consider bottom feeders. But then again you illegals are bottom feeder. You feed on left overs,crumbs. Turds never falls to far from a pigs back end. Ask your compradres,they just love Carnitas.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#69 Feb 19, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I really doubt that any of these folks who claim to be illegals are the real deal. They are here to pull our chains. Don't lose your cool with them, but don't buy into their schtick either...have a good one.
Thank you.
I'm done with him.
I think I have an Idea who he is.
I just thought I'd play his game for a minute ,I wanted to prove something to myself.
I know who he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 min Derp 3,271
The Next Attorney General Should Make President... 32 min thegreatlc33 3
US: Most new immigrant families fail to report 1 hr skitazo 30
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 2 hr inbred Genius 176
Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Released - Incl... 2 hr Dave Francis 3
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 3 hr Responsibility 5
Airstrikes hit ISIS targets in Syria, Iraq 5 hr Smack Down 3

Prison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE