White House Immigration Bill Offers P...

White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

There are 399 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Feb 16, 2013, titled White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

tihhif

Pittsburgh, PA

#362 Mar 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
The White House is a waste of Tax Dollars ...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#363 Mar 3, 2013
It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#364 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
She believes in civil rights for some people. In a post on another thread about Christopher Dorner she made it quite clear that she does not think premeditated mass murder is necessarily a bad thing and that we should consider the individual's personal circumstances before passing judgement on them.
So she is open minded when it comes to serial killers, but she draws the line when it comes to bus boys who don't have a particular piece of paper in their pocket.
"I choose to remain neutral when it come to this individual/ ex-LAPD. I was not there nor was I a fly on the wall at these hearings that would determine his job performance,the complaints he had or what have you.
There is always three sides to a story. I refused to listen or believe the repeaters(Media).
This is the reason I always say and continue to say;;; be careful what you say to others,careful what you do to others. Everyone thinks different and reacts differently under certain circumstances/stress. What may be acceptable to one person may not be tolerated by another. Remember we are a Country with differences in upbringing, backgrounds,cultures,tradition s,religion,etc."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Liar.
It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the topic was started off with his mental status and not the horrific shooting thereafter.The topic was about what made this man snap.
With that said, keep twisting comments to your advantage ,it just shows your weakness and your inability to add anything solid/to argue to the real comment made.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#365 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
They're always stepping on their toes. It's almost like they're asking for it. That's how stupid they can get. She holds a real trophy....
You Rodents are know to as throwing your cheap shots around,,, nothing new here.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#366 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do more than just "gather".... So, what happened with the party? Did you guys get sick of badmouthing Mexicans?
I was able to get away from hate last night and get some well deserved rest/sleep. But, I will not be here playing your childish game,for I have bigger and better things to do this lovely Sunday.

Have a lovely day.... get out there and enjoy it !!!
Sgt Rock

Indianapolis, IN

#367 Mar 3, 2013
Sequestration and DHS releasing illegal immigrants before sequestration, what the???????

Ask yourselves, what is the law? The Sgt Rock answer is ILlegal Alien Arrest & Deportation is the law!

What happens when the law is broken? The suffering of the American people begins due to criminal activity and the trashing of America by those who just don't care (a warrior fell and broke his arm from slipping on illegals trash (unverified).

Congress requires that ICE maintain 34,000 immigration detention beds. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano warned Monday that the mandatory cuts would impact the entire department, and specifically mentioned the cost of maintaining jail beds.

Where are the warriors?

The Warrior Song
http://youtu.be/lTs6a0ORdQU

Rock
juan

Lodi, CA

#368 Mar 3, 2013
Good Morning everybody papas back!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#369 Mar 3, 2013
juan wrote:
Oh Chit,,,everybody run ,,,he's armed with an as.sault weapon !!!!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#370 Mar 3, 2013
juan wrote:
I'm sure you had plenty of time to gather enough insults too last the day,Rodent !
juan

Lodi, CA

#371 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you had plenty of time to gather enough insults too last the day,Rodent !
Stfu slutdela I dont want to hear youre crying later!!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#372 Mar 3, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> Stfu slutdela I dont want to hear youre crying later!!!
shut-up
juan

Lodi, CA

#373 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
shut-up
pinche vija loca for ever!!!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#374 Mar 3, 2013
juan wrote:
<quoted text> pinche vija loca for ever!!!!
Thank you,,, you have an awesome Sunday too.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#375 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You Rodents are know to as throwing your cheap shots around,,, nothing new here.
Nothing new about you and your horde either. BTW, fix your sentences. You're beginning to sound almost as incoherent as nym8387.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#376 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I was able to get away from hate last night and get some well deserved rest/sleep. But, I will not be here playing your childish game,for I have bigger and better things to do this lovely Sunday.
Have a lovely day.... get out there and enjoy it !!!
Yeah, make sure you buy a fatter platano macho. Those wrinkles and stretch marks can affect elasticity.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#377 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing new about you and your horde either. BTW, fix your sentences. You're beginning to sound almost as incoherent as nym8387.
Be quiet. It's Sunday,mistakes in spelling are irrelevant today.
Relax!
Burrito basher

Wise, VA

#378 Mar 3, 2013
Send them all back to Messico!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#379 Mar 3, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, make sure you buy a fatter platano macho. Those wrinkles and stretch marks can affect elasticity.
Be niiice Frito,be nice.
It is such a beautiful day, why don't you get out there,enjoy the weather along with your fat, toothless girlfriend. I'm sure she would appreciate that.
juan

Lodi, CA

#380 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet. It's Sunday,mistakes in spelling are irrelevant today.
Relax!
those platanos machos she buys at the pulga are as wrinkled as her so it camouflage her and when she plays with it it looks like its part of her! LOL!!!!!!!???
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#381 Mar 3, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the topic was started off with his mental status and not the horrific shooting thereafter.The topic was about what made this man snap.
With that said, keep twisting comments to your advantage ,it just shows your weakness and your inability to add anything solid/to argue to the real comment made.
This is why you have no credibility.

I quote your post verbatim and even provide a link to it. You in turn call it a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 3 hr Pro Ukraine 1,019
News Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, July 29, ... 5 hr Here Is One 1
News Obama to announce high-speed Internet help for ... 7 hr peace99 198
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 9 hr Hmmmm 420
News Russia Should Embrace Its Religious Diversity 12 hr little lamb 5
News Cuba tones down anti-U.S. rhetoric on revolutio... 12 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 18
News Obama Illegal Alien Criminal Release Exposed by... 16 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web