White House Immigration Bill Offers Path to Residency

Feb 16, 2013 Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia 399

A draft of a White House immigration proposal obtained by USA TODAY would allow illegal immigrants to become legal permanent residents within eight years.

Full Story
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#279 Mar 1, 2013
Kaiser Kampfer wrote:
When are we going to stop illegal immigration?
Soon !
fritobandito

United States

#280 Mar 1, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon !
Yeah, about as soon as you getting off that "platano" ride, which will be never.
Kaiser Kampfer

Indianapolis, IN

#281 Mar 1, 2013
What part of scumbag don't the Pro-Illegal forces understand in the job description for illegals?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#282 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, about as soon as you getting off that "platano" ride, which will be never.
You sound jilted.You sound like a scorned lover. Did she dump your half a$$ of a man for a real man? Did she get sick and tired of you playing her as a fool?
LOL... I have seen your kind crying like a baby in your drink when I sit at my favorite table at the club. Too bad,so sad. Maybe you are reaching to high, maybe she knows and has seen your game being played over and over again. Maybe she just does not want to be bothered. Silly man, keep playing women all the same,,,, the results will always be your downfall.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#283 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been traumatized and think that you can go around and take it out on those innocent women who have done nothing to you.
Remember one thing if nothing else, God has a way of teaching us great lessons in life,,,,, learn from them. Quit being the same as.shole you are and maybe,just maybe things will look brighter.
DJ Quick

Chicago, IL

#284 Mar 1, 2013
Marc Anthony~ Te Conozco Bien
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#286 Mar 1, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound jilted.You sound like a scorned lover. Did she dump your half a$$ of a man for a real man? Did she get sick and tired of you playing her as a fool?
LOL... I have seen your kind crying like a baby in your drink when I sit at my favorite table at the club. Too bad,so sad. Maybe you are reaching to high, maybe she knows and has seen your game being played over and over again. Maybe she just does not want to be bothered. Silly man, keep playing women all the same,,,, the results will always be your downfall.
No, stupid! The results are four marriages and scores of woman that would take a who re having to work the strip for more than twenty years to match. To date, I'm still on a roll.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#287 Mar 1, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been traumatized and think that you can go around and take it out on those innocent women who have done nothing to you.
Remember one thing if nothing else, God has a way of teaching us great lessons in life,,,,, learn from them. Quit being the same as.shole you are and maybe,just maybe things will look brighter.
Apparently, you never learned your lessons. Your candidate for one lost the election and your side of the political isle is ever more disjointed, sign of a loser supporting losers.

If you answered the same post twice, then it must of struck a chord. Now, get back on that vibrating platano and STFU!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#288 Mar 2, 2013
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#289 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you never learned your lessons. Your candidate for one lost the election and your side of the political isle is ever more disjointed, sign of a loser supporting losers.
If you answered the same post twice, then it must of struck a chord. Now, get back on that vibrating platano and STFU!
Listen up you low down dirty dog, Obama is the most ruthless wannabe dicKtator that has ever infested our political arena. With that said, you know damn well your messiah won through fraud/corruption.
If Romney was to run again I would be the first to vote for him. Unlike you he has class, intelligence and knows what my country needs,,,, and it's not welfare.

Don't think I am coming in to respond,,, I have better things to do then to sit here and argue with a simpleton. I.diot !!! Adios.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#290 Mar 2, 2013
P.S. I can't stand you either. Go away!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#291 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up you low down dirty dog, Obama is the most ruthless wannabe dicKtator that has ever infested our political arena. With that said, you know damn well your messiah won through fraud/corruption.
If Romney was to run again I would be the first to vote for him. Unlike you he has class, intelligence and knows what my country needs,,,, and it's not welfare.
Don't think I am coming in to respond,,, I have better things to do then to sit here and argue with a simpleton. I.diot !!! Adios.
FO Skinnygenes!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#292 Mar 2, 2013
Suadela wrote:
P.S. I can't stand you either. Go away!
You just love my fodder. Something tells me you're gonna be parked up my crotch for quite some time.
Nevada Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#293 Mar 2, 2013
Arrest & deportation actions of illegal aliens are working in America.
It's the law!

We need more border patrol and more men/women that just might be able to fill the shoes of Sheriff Joe (more like Joe).

Personal message to Sheriff Joe Arpaio, get well soon, America needs you.

(Joe slipped on garbage/litter (suspect banana peel) of illegals (see desert how they trash) and broke his arm.)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#294 Mar 2, 2013
the whitehouse gave orders to release illegal aliens in arizona will never learn the truth of it though.

obama has proven tpo support illegal aliens over citizens.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#295 Mar 2, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
the whitehouse gave orders to release illegal aliens in arizona will never learn the truth of it though.
obama has proven tpo support illegal aliens over citizens.
Support? Obama has deported more people than any president in history. Not only has he deported more people in four years than Bush did in eight years, but he is very close to the total of 2.1 million people deported between 1892 and 1997.
tul

Ballwin, MO

#296 Mar 2, 2013
Your comment makes no sense at all, like putting tires on the roof of a car or in the stearing wheel. Like purposeful string of unconnected things. To cause confusion?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#297 Mar 2, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love my fodder. Something tells me you're gonna be parked up my crotch for quite some time.
Don't you wish. I'm not that desperate,fool !
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#298 Mar 2, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Support? Obama has deported more people than any president in history. Not only has he deported more people in four years than Bush did in eight years, but he is very close to the total of 2.1 million people deported between 1892 and 1997.
Obama hasn't deported more people than Bush, at least not yet. The
only reason they have to deport more illegal aliens now than in the past is the U.S. didn't put out a welcome mat to the vermin or at least didn't turn a blind eye to the problem. Border agents here in CA did surprise raids at work sites, etc. Presidents didn't offer them amnesty, sure as hell didn't support them, etc. Maybe the dumbazzes like yourself fall for this bullcrap, but anyone with any common sense knows better.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#299 Mar 2, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hasn't deported more people than Bush, at least not yet. The
only reason they have to deport more illegal aliens now than in the past is the U.S. didn't put out a welcome mat to the vermin or at least didn't turn a blind eye to the problem. Border agents here in CA did surprise raids at work sites, etc. Presidents didn't offer them amnesty, sure as hell didn't support them, etc. Maybe the dumbazzes like yourself fall for this bullcrap, but anyone with any common sense knows better.
Incoherent drivel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 16 min barefoot2626 136
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 54 min barefoot2626 299
'Dreaming' About Japan-China Relations 1 hr Ainu 19
Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell's downfa... 2 hr fatbacks x 1
Official: US eyes dozens of Gitmo transfers 2 hr brad 9
Raul Castro: Don't expect detente to change Cub... 2 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 10
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 3 hr ninynutnu 359
More from around the web