Cartel kingpin Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

Authorities in Chicago are naming a drug kingpin in Mexico as the city's Public Enemy No.

Full Story
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I will make a funny question... Are we sure that "the chapo" even exist? If "no", why not. If "yes", why. And if "yes" is the answer how is it that people even know to the last cent his net worth (at least "Fortune" magazine claims to know it). Al Capone, as far as I know, lived a public life and so many Mafia people, in America or elsewhere. Here, instead, we have a kind of Bin Laden, that moves in absolute secrecy and shadows. How could you manage a "criminal empire" from there? Just questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 48 min xxxrayted 3,363
Contents of 1901 Boston time capsule revealed 2 hr Alan 2
National briefs: White House jumper 'not compet... 3 hr John Grimbaldsun 3
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 3 hr TeaBagging for Am... 221
Book brands Kissinger a war criminal 4 hr Dervis Eroglu 9
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 6 hr cancer suxs 21
NSA snooping angers France; Obama forced to def... (Oct '13) 6 hr Swedenforever 3

Prison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE