Cartel kingpin Chicago's new Public E...

Cartel kingpin Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1

There are 1 comment on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Cartel kingpin Chicago's new Public Enemy No. 1. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Authorities in Chicago are naming a drug kingpin in Mexico as the city's Public Enemy No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Querétaro, Mexico

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I will make a funny question... Are we sure that "the chapo" even exist? If "no", why not. If "yes", why. And if "yes" is the answer how is it that people even know to the last cent his net worth (at least "Fortune" magazine claims to know it). Al Capone, as far as I know, lived a public life and so many Mafia people, in America or elsewhere. Here, instead, we have a kind of Bin Laden, that moves in absolute secrecy and shadows. How could you manage a "criminal empire" from there? Just questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton is imperfect but the only choic... 20 min They cannot kill ... 295
News El Chapo claims he is so badly mistreated in pr... 36 min bishop 8
News Russia's Putin says Moscow not trying to influe... 53 min RUSSIAs LITTLE CLOWN 1
News Kenneth Bone, civic engagement and weed: As the... 8 hr Moaner9285 2
News TV presenter smacks prisoner in face after he s... 13 hr Lili16 20
News Embattled Arizona sheriff and Trump ally charge... 20 hr tomin cali 1
News Rita Moreno: 'Donald Trump Is A Walking Circus' (Aug '15) 21 hr Cupcake8433 73
More from around the web