Man Charged After Ten Year Long Murde...

Man Charged After Ten Year Long Murder Investigation

There are 3 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Man Charged After Ten Year Long Murder Investigation. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

West Virginia State Police Monday acquired a warrant for Thomas Tait, 52, for the murder of his 23 year old wife Karen Tait.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Wow, i was preparing to be shocked, that the Philippine police, were actually doing criminal investigative work....phew, that was close....
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Wow, i was preparing to be shocked, that the Philippine police, were actually doing criminal investigative work....phew, that was close....
had the exact same thought, but couldnt see it in my mind really unless it was a frame job.

btw the FBI is here teaching them about criminal investigation procedures. its funny really, because they are now doing finger print forensics, but have no finger print data base?

you see them now taking pics at crime scenes and they have those little orange cones to put beside the bullet casings and i just have to chuckle.

havent seen any chalk outlines yet though.:)

also NYPD is here doing drive-alongs with them.

no doubt this all makes them very uncomfortable and unable to extort their victims in the usual fashion.

ive heard that some are seeking transfers to other less monitored areas.
abc

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2012
What took them so long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shawna Cox arrested and charged with Oregon mil... 3 hr CAGoad 3
News Antelope Valley Man Sentenced to Nearly 21 Year... (Sep '14) 4 hr HangemAll 3
News Border Patrol Union: Agents Ordered to Release ... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News Quinnipiac Poll: Ted Cruz on fire in Iowa tied ... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 200
News Norristown man who brutalized dog after breakin... 6 hr Carl 9
News Rubio Brings Hard Line On Immigration To A Regi... 7 hr spud 3
News Feds arrest 82 undocumented immigrants with pri... 8 hr wild child 2
More from around the web