Conviction of ex-US House leader DeLay's tossed

Sep 19, 2013 Full story: The Beaumont Enterprise 26

In this Jan. 10, 2011, file photo, Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay leaves the Travis Co.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Rich Republicans in Texas don't have to follow the law.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#2 Sep 19, 2013
I bet there will be some lawsuits happening.
.
The DeLay trial showed how morally hollowed out the Democrats have become.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Sep 19, 2013
You are in Wilder Canadian Indian Territory....
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Sep 19, 2013
What is Post Partum blues? Awaiting a Good Bowel movement....
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Or the stress of a movement after birth....

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#6 Sep 19, 2013
The thought of Tom Delay suffering through years of legal battles and the mental torture of possibly spending time in prison is just a beautiful thang, especially when you think back to the 90’s and how nasty he and the republicans were when they came into power in the House.
Josh

Austin, TX

#7 Sep 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The thought of Tom Delay suffering through years of legal battles and the mental torture of possibly spending time in prison is just a beautiful thang, especially when you think back to the 90’s and how nasty he and the republicans were when they came into power in the House.
Just as nasty as the democrats did.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The thought of Tom Delay suffering through years of legal battles and the mental torture of possibly spending time in prison is just a beautiful thang, especially when you think back to the 90’s and how nasty he and the republicans were when they came into power in the House.
The tax payers in Austin had to pick up the costs of the Democrat's legal games and now they may have to pay again for the Democrats legal game.
.
But if heavy handed and nasty is the issue, then we should put Barack Obama on trial and impeach him.
.
Now if Delay can sue Austin for malicious prosecution and make the Austin taxpayers pay, that would be a beautiful *thang*
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Austin, the Texas mirror of Democrat drugs, depravity and jury packing, is now exposed. The horrible misuse of jurisprudence to harass Delay is reversed and Democrats must choke on the glee they childishly displayed in their drugged stupors of 2010. Mean-spirited and dangerous, Texas Democrats think they can do and no one else; what they do is legal, but if Republicans do the same it is illegal. Then choosing a jurisdiction, where they can pack the courts, they lynch a fine and powerful man like Delay. Sounds like Kentucky.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#10 Sep 19, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax payers in Austin had to pick up the costs of the Democrat's legal games and now they may have to pay again for the Democrats legal game.
.
But if heavy handed and nasty is the issue, then we should put Barack Obama on trial and impeach him.
.
Now if Delay can sue Austin for malicious prosecution and make the Austin taxpayers pay, that would be a beautiful *thang*
You tea-baggers have been frivolously spewing about impeachment for so long that you should just have the word tattooed on your forehead… there will NEVER be an impeachment of President Obama… NEVER!
What do I care about Texans paying for Delay’s legal fees… all that matters is that he has, and still is suffering. He’s out of politics and we made it so… for that I’m happy.
Tom Delay is old news, but the good news is that he has been through Hell since the time he was kicked out of the congress.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2013
Obama won't be impeached because he's Black and that is a phenomenally stupid reason.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#12 Sep 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You tea-baggers have been frivolously spewing about impeachment for so long that you should just have the word tattooed on your forehead… there will NEVER be an impeachment of President Obama… NEVER!
What do I care about Texans paying for Delay’s legal fees… all that matters is that he has, and still is suffering. He’s out of politics and we made it so… for that I’m happy.
Tom Delay is old news, but the good news is that he has been through Hell since the time he was kicked out of the congress.
I do not use impeachment lightly with Obama, except when it comes to his whored up scam called Obamacare I'd never say it.
.
He intentionally misrepresented the cost and for me that is a ***high crime*** worthy of impeachment.

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#13 Sep 19, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Obama won't be impeached because he's Black and that is a phenomenally stupid reason.
No, the stupid part is you guys wanting to impeach him because he is Black… you tea-baggers will never get over the fact that a Black guy is President, and in your sick minds the only way to erase that is to impeach him… but it will never happen because the people would rise up and this nation would be in turmoil… and trust me, the right wouldn’t be able to deal with the Hell that would follow impeaching President Obama.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the stupid part is you guys wanting to impeach him because he is Black… you tea-baggers will never get over the fact that a Black guy is President, and in your sick minds the only way to erase that is to impeach him… but it will never happen because the people would rise up and this nation would be in turmoil… and trust me, the right wouldn’t be able to deal with the Hell that would follow impeaching President Obama.
The Black to White ratio of violent rape and murder is already 50 to 1. How much worse do you think you can make it before it comes back to bite you?

An to your other crap... nobody cares he's Black, only that's he's a total failure.

It's hilarious every time (and it's often) that you say "trust me." It's like talking to a ten year old.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Only in texASS land of inbred rednecks!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The thought of Tom Delay suffering through years of legal battles and the mental torture of possibly spending time in prison is just a beautiful thang, especially when you think back to the 90Â’s and how nasty he and the republicans were when they came into power in the House.
Yes, the nailed your commie asses to the wall. You lies and bought politicians ran out of false evidence. You loons destroy those you feAr and can't politically match their savvy

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>No, the stupid part is you guys wanting to impeach him because he is BlackÂ… you tea-baggers will never get over the fact that a Black guy is President, and in your sick minds the only way to erase that is to impeach himÂ… but it will never happen because the people would rise up and this nation would be in turmoilÂ… and trust me, the right wouldnÂ’t be able to deal with the Hell that would follow impeaching President Obama.
So you are saying he is stupid because he's black. That's a bit racist don't you think.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Sep 20, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Only in texASS land of inbred rednecks!
Weak, even by you standards.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Sep 20, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the stupid part is you guys wanting to impeach him because he is Black… you tea-baggers will never get over the fact that a Black guy is President, and in your sick minds the only way to erase that is to impeach him… but it will never happen because the people would rise up and this nation would be in turmoil… and trust me, the right wouldn’t be able to deal with the Hell that would follow impeaching President Obama.
I wonder if you'll ever 'get over' Obama being black....

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you'll ever 'get over' Obama being black....
This clown has to be a hired dumbass with a in by affirmative action into some liberal congress member that is paying him half in welfare cards and half in phone upgrades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama received warmly in India, seeks policy ad... 27 min John McCharlie 2
Belington woman sentenced 3 hr Curious 1
Flashy fugitive detained in Cuba after flauntin... 4 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Two N.J. corrections officers are accused of se... (Nov '09) 4 hr Misitom 40
Nancy Schrum to run for District Attorney 5 hr Concerned 5
Putin's torturers: In a hell-hole Russian jail,... 5 hr Pro-Ukraine 9
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 7 hr funny 53
More from around the web