Opinion: a U.S. strike would be self-...

Opinion: a U.S. strike would be self-wounding

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Opinion: a U.S. strike would be self-wounding. In it, CNN reports that:

Demonstrators protest against military involvement in Syria outside the Houses of Parliament in London on Thursday, August 29. British Prime Minister David Cameron failed to secure Parliament's approval for military intervention in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Barack Obama wants to bomb Assad and weaken his regime... so the pro Al Quieda rebels can take over and install sharia law?
American Observer

Winston, OR

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Barack HUSEIN Obama has no idea what he wants. On one hand he talks tough. On the other hand he tries to put the load on congress. Given his muslim background I don't trust HIM or any idea he has.

Personally I think we should
1) Stay out of the conflict. Let the muslims kill each other off.
2) Stop ALL foreign aid. It doesn't make sense to borrow money and then give it to people who hate us. You cannot buy friendship.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5 Sep 4, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
Barack Obama wants to bomb Assad and weaken his regime... so the pro Al Quieda rebels can take over and install sharia law?
Obama is insane!
American Observer

Winston, OR

#6 Sep 4, 2013
I would like to ring in on him but the languge filter on topix prevents me from saing what I think.

He may not be insane but he is good at diverting attention from his lousy performance. He reminds me of Clinton making a short grandstnd strike on the Balkans to divert attention from his screwing around with an intern. Unfortuntely the Marching Morons fell for it nd it looks like they might make the same stupid reaction gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the residents who don't want a wall 3 hr ep 2
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 5 hr lewis 492
News Kickass Torrents' huge file sharing site shut d... 5 hr filip3ff 1
News Contra Costa: DA says Irish Mafia founder put a... 8 hr Anita Cordova 1
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 109
News Karadzic appeals 40-year genocide sentence 21 hr truth 1
News Karadzic appeals 40-year genocide sentence 21 hr truth 1
More from around the web