Study: Immigration jail holds cost King Co. $2M

Mar 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Times

King County could save nearly $2 million annually if it stops honoring federal immigration holds on suspected illegal immigrants, a University of Washington study released Wednesday said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

First off, they already comited a crime by coming without permission. Secondly, most have to get fake ID to find work, 3rdly we the American people don't want our laws changed so it fit's illegals. The Information in this story came from a Latina anyway, so 98% of it is probably bullshit.The one thing I am concerned about is the money the detention center is getting instead of deporting them ASAP. Why do we have to pander to illegals anywhere. It's almost as bad as what SCOTUS is up to with Marriage definitions. Why do we have to change our definitions for Attorneys so they can make money???? It's immoral and disgusting how interlopers can ruin a Country and bring it down to a 3rd world sewer, just to satisfy a handful of people, instead of the mass's.
singh

Sant'angelo Di Piove Di Sacco, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

IN USA ..THERE TO MANY INDIANS .BY AMRICAN GOVERMENT GIVE THEM GREEN CARD...AND I LIVE IN ITALY .IHAVE APPLIED TWO TIMES FROM ITALY THEY HAVE REFUSED ME ...BY BY . I HAVE ALL DCOMENT .I HAVE 10 YEARS EXPRINCE OF WOOD PAINTER .I WENT WORK IN AMRICA ..PLEASE CALL ME 00393881165932..PLEASE CALL ME IN AMRICA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••