County attorney considering charge against nurse

Mar 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

A county attorney says he's investigating a complaint from Kentucky State Police that a jail nurse refused to release a trooper from the facility for more than an hour.

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Sounds like the nurses and deputies at the Hopkins County Jail have gotten a little too big for their Britches..the county attorney needs to deflate their egos a bit and press charges. State troopers are not there as your prisoners to do as you demand like they seem to believe everyone is.
ba ba black sheep

Henderson, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
She told the deputy jailer not to let him out of the Sally port. Who in the hell does she think she is???? If I was that trooper, I'd be on the look out for her ass and give her a ticket every chance I had!!!
citizen

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
And how would u know if u dont work there. And giving her a ticket would be harassment. I would le t the county Attorney do his job.
ba ba black sheep

Henderson, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Haha I don't work there. This is madisonville and word gets out....people talk!!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
I don't know...if there was a helth issue involved,that trooper could have infected by the inmate.So would anyone he came in contact with.
Besides our attorney is very fair-minded.When the facts come out he'll do the right thing.
ba ba black sheep

Henderson, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I don't know...if there was a helth issue involved,that trooper could have infected by the inmate.So would anyone he came in contact with.
Besides our attorney is very fair-minded.When the facts come out he'll do the right thing.
That LPN had no right keeping him at the jail. She is either new or thinks she is somebody with some authority. I bet she feels like a real dumb ass now that its all over the news, lol.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
I don't know I wasn't there,and hope never to be there.But in a way,locking a State Trooper in the jail isn't much of a surprise compaired to some of the wacky goings on out there in the past.

You can't make this stuff up.
lol

Morgantown, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Writing a ticket to someone who breaks the law is harassment? Huh, learn something new every day. Next time I get one I think I will file harassment charges.
citizen

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2013
They said give her a ticket every chance he gets. And yes if he has charges filed on her then gives her a ticket over and over then yes its considered harassment. Im not talkin about an occasional ticket. People should think before responding.
LEO

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 9, 2013
ba ba black sheep wrote:
She told the deputy jailer not to let him out of the Sally port. Who in the hell does she think she is???? If I was that trooper, I'd be on the look out for her ass and give her a ticket every chance I had!!!
If the jail supervisor let the nurse tell him what to do then he should be charged along with her. last time I checked, the deputy jailer who is the supervisor on duty is in charge of the jail. He should have over ridden her order not to let the trooper out. He is as guilty as her. CHARGE THEM BOTH MR. P'POOLE.
NeedtoKnow

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
We need to know and understand jail procedures when it comes to not releasing officers until the jail has full, legal custody of the inmates.
In reality, this situation could be resolved between the jailer, Mr. Blue, and the post commander, Mr. Allen. P'poole shouldnt be involved and it seems like a huge waste of taxpayer money.
ummm

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Wrong mpd and ksp need to change their stance on things if you ever notice mpd and ksp is the only ones, that do shit wrong and always getting trashed mouth. Unlike county sheriffs they are true law enforcement instead of those rejects.
ummm

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Needtoknow it is a big waste of taxpayers money, 30.00 a day for each inmate is alot, the only way to save tax money is elect different people for the state that wants to do the right thing instead of the same stuff. People wonder why Kentucky is in debt
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
ummm wrote:
Needtoknow it is a big waste of taxpayers money, 30.00 a day for each inmate is alot, the only way to save tax money is elect different people for the state that wants to do the right thing instead of the same stuff. People wonder why Kentucky is in debt
Would you feel better if they were pushed into traffic?
ummm

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2013
No if they would get head out of ass, not would I be happy but I would be very very impressed
ba ba black sheep

Henderson, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2013
NeedtoKnow wrote:
We need to know and understand jail procedures when it comes to not releasing officers until the jail has full, legal custody of the inmates.
In reality, this situation could be resolved between the jailer, Mr. Blue, and the post commander, Mr. Allen. P'poole shouldnt be involved and it seems like a huge waste of taxpayer money.
The shift commander could have told the trooper they would not accept him and the inmate needed to be taken to the hospital for clearance. Not hold the trooper in the jail!!!!!
NeedtoKnow

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 10, 2013
He was in the jail for about an hour. I've seen several state troopers stand in the ideal stations talking for an hour or more. I think having P'poole investigate is a waste of time and taxpayer money. Mr. Allen should have picked up the phone and called Mr. Blue and worked it out.
ba ba black sheep

Henderson, KY

#18 Mar 10, 2013
NeedtoKnow wrote:
He was in the jail for about an hour. I've seen several state troopers stand in the ideal stations talking for an hour or more. I think having P'poole investigate is a waste of time and taxpayer money. Mr. Allen should have picked up the phone and called Mr. Blue and worked it out.
He was not in there "just shooting the shit". The so called nurse would not let him leave the Sally port due to an inmate that he brought in.
hum

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Again I have said on my last post she was looking out for the inmate. Everyone can have say so o. What should of could.of happened. If you were not there u can't judge you don't know the whole situation!!!
well

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
He could have left he just had to take the inmate with him and to the hospital. Seems pretty simple to me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 15 min Asian Guy 43
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 31 min Truth 1,723
Video: We deserve respect - " Gay men in Ghana 1 hr NE Jade 11
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 12
Eight candidates running for two magistrate jud... 3 hr Amazed 12
Mexican Priest Arrested For Murder Of Child Lover 4 hr ronnie 1
Ex-Hocking County police chief pleads guilty to... 5 hr why 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••