Officials crack down on straw purchas...

Officials crack down on straw purchasers of illegal firearms

There are 1 comment on the O-R Online story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Officials crack down on straw purchasers of illegal firearms. In it, O-R Online reports that:

U.S. Attorney David Hickton motions toward a table of replica firearms that represent those involved in 17 federal and state cases recently brought against so-called straw purchasers who purchase guns for felons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

“Clinton is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Let's see - This has been going on for years and years. Hickman is an adult with no record of ever being against this before? Obama decides that guns can be parlayed into a political advantage with the progressives. Hickman does as he is told, by Holder, and becomes a newly minted Obot.

Tell me, can we expect any type of real justice here should a 2nd amendment case arise? What do you think? Sounds like the whole thing is BS. Besides, whose side is someone like Hickman on anyhow? The people or the politician?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Trump protests to kick off with Washington... 5 min Thief-In-Chief 94
News Protesters across US decry Trumpa s anti-immigr... 38 min USA wants laws en... 19
News Israeli two-staters, wake up! Mark Langfan 1 hr USA Today 1
News Oman Says it Accepts 10 Guantanamo Bay Inmates ... 1 hr Trump your President 1
News US transfers 10 Guantanamo prisoners to Oman 4 hr Le Jimbo 1
News Outgoing CIA chief rips into Trump on Russia th... 5 hr WEKNOW 5
News Nichols park shooting suspects appear in court 5 hr Parks Provided 9
More from around the web