Puerto Rico to recount votes cast in ...

Puerto Rico to recount votes cast in local primary

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Puerto Rico to recount votes cast in local primary. In it, Newsday reports that:

In SUFFOLK accident cleared on VETS HWY W/ RT-347 EB between NEW HWY and OLD WILLETS PATH in HAUPPAUGE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#1 Mar 27, 2012
And.....

According to Rachel Maddox, in Maine there were counties where people casted their votes and these were not counted, receiving zero votes for any candidate.
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Mar 27, 2012
As far as local primaries, these were held by local parties...

Leave everything to political parties....(so it was not the Elections Commissioner's fault).

Now, the General Elections (which are to be held in November) is NOT in the hands of political parties....but directly under the Commissioner's responsibility.
LUIS MALDONADO

Magee, MS

#3 Mar 28, 2012
I Was Readin' It In The Newspaper!
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4 Mar 28, 2012
LUIS MALDONADO wrote:
I Was Readin' It In The Newspaper!
and if someone is caught "traqueteando" with the lists and ballots, today's newspapers report, that they will be prosecuted.
LUIS MALDONADO

Birmingham, AL

#5 Apr 1, 2012
And Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Juan, Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Puerto Rico debuts as leading Caribbean yachtin... (Sep '14) Nov '16 GodSmacked 6
man fun (Jul '16) Jul '16 mark 1
News In Puerto Rico, One Expectant Mother's Zika 'Ni... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jesses_Girl 1
News Angelica Campos (Jun '10) Jun '16 freddy 253
News Puerto Rico won't make $370 million in debt pay... (May '16) May '16 Old Dixiecrat 8
News PR group tests syringe vending machine for addicts (Oct '09) Mar '16 Annie 6
News Puerto Rico to receive $250M from US govt to fi... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mullahing It Over 9
More from around the web