What do you think about puertorican p...

What do you think about puertorican police?

no more ghetto

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#1 Sep 18, 2009
what can I say? I feel ashame to see how people in this country play like victims, and people end up defending them. People say bad things about the cops, but sometimes I wonder if we have not gone over the line. I dont know why people is so surprise of what is happening in the police you know why, because that is and prove of the kind of lifestyles we all have.
no more ghetto

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

#2 Sep 18, 2009
I watched the news and saw a guy trying to escape from the police they grabbed him and put him on the floor and people started to complain, and I started to wonder, what the police was suppose to do? Tell the guy ok darling whenever you are ready? they caught a guy selling drugs and the mothe came out yelling no, those drugs are not from my son he doesnt do that, in la Perla?? yeah right???
Jay

Plano, TX

#3 Apr 8, 2012
Ha! Don't get me started! The majority of the Puertorican Police force are ok and on the average honest cops. But the rest? Ha!

They are so underpaid, it is too easy to be tempted and be corrupt. A little drug money here or there makes them look the other way. Makes them roosters to raids. Accept bribes to avoid tickets. And the mother of corrupt officials? The ones that become aggressive and abusive, if you don't go out with me, ill give you a ticket / arrest you.

Anyone remember the Caceres murder by a cop? In public? In broad daylight? The other two cops? Ran away from the cop doing the killing, in from of their eyes.

Need I say more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Juan, Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Puerto Rico won't make $370 million in debt pay... 22 hr Belles Echoes 7
News Walmart wins suit against Puerto Rico; tax decl... Mar '16 Sheri Ann 1
News PR group tests syringe vending machine for addicts (Oct '09) Mar '16 Annie 6
News Puerto Rico to receive $250M from US govt to fi... Feb '16 Mullahing It Over 9
News Ten indicted in Puerto Rico for conspiracy to c... Dec '15 ALLANKs 114
News Puerto Ricans fear for their health as federal ... Nov '15 ALLANKs 6
News Taste NY to open in Puerto Rico Nov '15 ALLANKs 1
More from around the web