Uncle of Calle 13 singer killed in Pu...

Uncle of Calle 13 singer killed in Puerto Rico

There are 53 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Uncle of Calle 13 singer killed in Puerto Rico. In it, CBS News reports that:

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico — The uncle of popular Puerto Rican hip-hop singer Rene Perez has been shot to death in the U.S. territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Reading, PA

#42 Aug 18, 2012
National Alliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry lady, college graduate here, two degrees and own my own business...granted I am not living high on the hog, but I earn what I make and won.....third world trash is not needed here in the USA
College graduate???? You write like third world trash. BAHHHAAAAHHAAAA!!!!
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Reading, PA

#43 Aug 18, 2012
National Alliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry lady, college graduate here, two degrees and own my own business...granted I am not living high on the hog, but I earn what I make and won.....third world trash is not needed here in the USA
What kind of business? Let me guess...since you have such a turd fetish, you must be the proprietor of a toilet scrubbing establishment....LOL!!!!
National Alliance

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#44 Aug 18, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of business? Let me guess...since you have such a turd fetish, you must be the proprietor of a toilet scrubbing establishment....LOL!!!!
I'll tell you what is even funnier......most of the guys I graduated college with feel the same way....these are guys that run small businesses, have management jobs in corporate America, are policeman and firefighters.....for the most part they all despise brown folk
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Reading, PA

#45 Aug 18, 2012
National Alliance wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what is even funnier......most of the guys I graduated college with feel the same way....these are guys that run small businesses, have management jobs in corporate America, are policeman and firefighters.....for the most part they all despise brown folk
What is so funny about that??? You are a two time loser, you don't have any friends in high places, neither did you graduate from any university.

Now in regard to the color "brown"...it is what all White folks desire to attain, hence the tanning salons, hours of sun bathing, skin bronzer creams...

None of the Whites I personally know want White skin...they all desire brown coloration.
National Alliance

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#46 Aug 19, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so funny about that??? You are a two time loser, you don't have any friends in high places, neither did you graduate from any university.
Now in regard to the color "brown"...it is what all White folks desire to attain, hence the tanning salons, hours of sun bathing, skin bronzer creams...
None of the Whites I personally know want White skin...they all desire brown coloration.
Well, you believe whatever you want....I speak the truth when I tell you that at least half of my friends in positions of power in both the private and public sector can stand shines, and most of them have a disliking for beaners
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Phoenixville, PA

#47 Aug 19, 2012
National Alliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you believe whatever you want....I speak the truth when I tell you that at least half of my friends in positions of power in both the private and public sector can stand shines, and most of them have a disliking for beaners
You are laughable. Include yourself as a "beaner".

Whites desire brown skin, period. They hate their white, pallid, pasty, even pink skin that fries in the sun top a beet red. They take Caribbean vacations, cruises, often spending hours in the sun trying to darken their skin.

I know a lot of Whites who love Latinas with their olive to brown skin hues and were not happy til they married one.
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Phoenixville, PA

#48 Aug 19, 2012
Marriage between Latinos and Whites is very common in California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico...the southwest in general. Latinos are growing in exponential numbers. In 50 years they will be the majority.
National Alliance

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49 Aug 19, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
Marriage between Latinos and Whites is very common in California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico...the southwest in general. Latinos are growing in exponential numbers. In 50 years they will be the majority.
Unless the racial war that is festering breaks out
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Reading, PA

#50 Aug 19, 2012
National Alliance wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the racial war that is festering breaks out
Silly boy! Low-level buffoons like you exercise belief in "the racial war" as a panacea to your plight of low self-esteem.

The Feds are arresting your people left and right and are keeping tight reigns and surveillance on the rest...

At the current rate of race-mixing that's going on in the U.S., Americans are going to look like Latinos in 50 years anyway. Any groids like you who continue to support racist view will be isolated and all alone. LOL
TRUTH IS RELATIVE

Reading, PA

#51 Aug 19, 2012
views

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#52 Aug 19, 2012
TRUTH IS RELATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly boy! Low-level buffoons like you exercise belief in "the racial war" as a panacea to your plight of low self-esteem.
The Feds are arresting your people left and right and are keeping tight reigns and surveillance on the rest...
At the current rate of race-mixing that's going on in the U.S., Americans are going to look like Latinos in 50 years anyway. Any groids like you who continue to support racist view will be isolated and all alone. LOL
" Silly boy! Low-level buffoons like you exercise belief in "the racial war" as a panacea to your plight of low self-esteem."

rAmen!
ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#53 Dec 8, 2012
I didn't know Rene is involved with gangs.
Chairman Obama

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54 Dec 15, 2012
ikyb wrote:
I didn't know Rene is involved with gangs.
Yes, hopefully more of them are killed. We must slow down their breeding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Juan, Puerto Rico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man fun Jul '16 mark 1
News In Puerto Rico, One Expectant Mother's Zika 'Ni... Jun '16 Jesses_Girl 1
News Angelica Campos (Jun '10) Jun '16 freddy 253
News Puerto Rico won't make $370 million in debt pay... May '16 Old Dixiecrat 8
News Walmart wins suit against Puerto Rico; tax decl... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Sheri Ann 1
News PR group tests syringe vending machine for addicts (Oct '09) Mar '16 Annie 6
News Puerto Rico to receive $250M from US govt to fi... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Mullahing It Over 9
More from around the web