Police Respond to Weird Assaults in L...

Police Respond to Weird Assaults in Laurelhurst Park

There are 2 comments on the The Pordland Mercury story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Police Respond to Weird Assaults in Laurelhurst Park. In it, The Pordland Mercury reports that:

I go running through Laurelhurst Park pretty much every day of the week and have never felt unsafe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pordland Mercury.

Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
These assaults are far from 'weird' nor are they uncommon. Just about every major American city is experiencing rascist attacks by groups of ghetto sissy boys that attack in packs like the cowardly savages they are! Ain't (c)rap and hip hop 'culture' grand??!!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Yep, like you said a bunch of sissy boys who never learned what it is to be a man. Kind of sad and pathetic that society has to put up with these b loserly cowards. it's really kind of pathetic to see them, and know that in their mind they think they're tough guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unethical Biased Psychologist Dr. David Corey o... (Apr '09) 21 hr Crisa_Lee 22
Looking for a loan shark??? (Aug '13) Wed schleicc 3
Sub sub subs Tue TX Trr 3
Do You Need Help Focusing? Oct 4 Christina 17
Dill does for rent Oct 4 Davids Discount D... 1
Looking for brown. Oct 4 Poppy Pete 2
Truth Be Told Oct 2 Don Feducci 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages