Portland police arrest four people in connection with MAX train attack captured on YouTube video

There are 7 comments on the Jan 12, 2012, The Oregonian story titled Portland police arrest four people in connection with MAX train attack captured on YouTube video. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

Portland police arrested three teenage girls Thursday evening suspected of beating and spitting on a 14-year-old Centennial Middle School student on a TriMet train last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2012
Only blacks engage in these cowardly group attacks. But then 'it's their culture' say the apologists for these welfare bred savages!

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#3 Jan 14, 2012
That's nobodies fault but ours for allowing them to make welfare and handouts a lifestyle rather than helping hand as it was meant to be. It is however nothing drug testing birth control and time limit you can use it, would not fix. Make them pick up trash and graffiti to earn their welfare and food stamps. If they have to do ugly horrible work they will better themselves.
nunnya

Portland, OR

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Only blacks engage in these cowardly group attacks. But then 'it's their culture' say the apologists for these welfare bred savages!
You're a sad sick person. I hope all you racists learn how to be human.
fightracistthugs

Paris, KY

#5 Jun 27, 2012
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Why-didnt-anyon...

http://www.kgw.com/home/4-arrested-in-TriMet-...

disparity of force, a group of pieces of sh__ verbally abused a 14yr old girl who was minding her own business, for no valid reason period.

then they just swooped in and violently attacked her, and she wasn't even hitting back, iow this was no "fight" this was a group of pieces of sh__ who have no guts, but through gross disparity of force chose to attack a harmless non-violent person.

the attackers are racist pieces of sh__.

they first verbally assaulted the victim,
the victim rolled her eyes,
and they attacked.

during the attack one attacker said "don't dis my sister", oh really?
so to you someone rolling their eyes equals three of you beating a smaller person who isn't even trying to punch back?
that's your "answer"? you're "response" to someone rolling their eyes?

to that, and to some who say "violence is not the answer", i contend this:

- a more correct phrase is violence is rarely the answer,
- but yes infact in some instances: violence is the answer. violence in self-defense, at your attackers, they gave you no other option, you already tried a non-violent response and they chose violence anyway.

the trouble with these pieces of shit is, to them:
- violence is always the answer. violence is the only answer.

Here's how the mind of racist pieces of sh__ like this flows:

hurt feelings? just use violence.
someone has an ipod and you don't? just use violence.
you don't like someone because they're white? just use violence.
you don't want to work daily for your food? just use violence.
your politician didn't win the election? just use violence.
someone worked harder than you making you look like a lazy piece of shit? just use violence.
someone has God-given talents you don't have? just use violence.
your team didn't win the game? just use violence.
your team did win the game? go ahead and use some violence also.
you got caught committing a crime? just use violence.

Here's how the brain of a good human works for that same list of questions:

hurt feelings? introspect, pray, quietly ponder things you may do to avoid getting hurt in the future such as not communicating with the hurter, pray for both them and yourself, and then let time heal your emotional wounds.

someone has an ipod and you don't? so what, it's a gadget, God did not promise you would get an ipod. did you work at a job to earn money for an ipod? did you blow money on something stupid instead of an ipod? again an answer is INTROSPECT and YOU FIX YOUR PROBLEM.

you don't like someone because they're white? WOW YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR SH__ RIGHT WITH GOD ON THIS BECAUSE HE MADE US ALL. introspect, pray.

you don't want to work daily for your food? sorry, WE ALL sinned and got kicked out of Eden and now EACH of us has to work for our daily food. don't like it? complain to God, see how far that gets you. introspect, pray.

your politician didn't win the election? tough crap. I've spent 50yrs not once having my politician ever win, yet I've never chosen violence. I vote, and I accept whomever GOD has placed in power. I respect the office regardless if I disagree with the person in it.

someone worked harder than you making you look like a lazy piece of sh__? The answer is right in front of your face - work harder, quit being a lazy piece of sh__, see entry above about Eden.

someone has God-given talents you don't have? tough crap, this is up to God not you. see entry above complaining to God.

your team didn't win the game? so. try again next game/year.

your team did win the game? be happy.
fightracistthugs

Paris, KY

#6 Jun 27, 2012
i forgot to post the last entry,
again the mind of a good person goes like this:

got caught committing a crime? if you were a good person you simply wouldn't have committed a crime, but everyone sins and what defines a good person is THEY REPENT, so accept arrest, plead guilty, and pay society back for your sin.
badoowop

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2012
adoo
fightbackkillrac istthugs

Corbin, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2012
where are the fat fish-smelling cnts now?

boons boonin'

chimps chimpin'

carry a weapon and fix the problem, it's your right - please make use of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Influx of Idiocy in Portland 5 hr minervah 8
Casual Dating in Portland 6 hr james 4
Roofing Contractors at Towle Roofing Portland 8 hr bmullen 2
footballs season Sun ano 21
News Family members gather at scene of North Portlan... Apr 25 MISCaNOM 3
Richard Kuhns and Morgellons Apr 23 Kissy 2
How to Convert FLV to WMV in A Fast Way? (Sep '12) Apr 23 ComeinBetter 3
More from around the web

Portland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE