ACERN

Lebanon, TN

#43 Jan 23, 2008
Bob Anderson wrote:
Did the repoman burn you too? Here is your chance to vent and let them know what you think of them. all messages will be transcribed and emailed to repomen across the country, letting them know how they affected our lives.
Call 3135449922x370 and let it fly.
THE REPO MAN IS A COWARD THIEF IN THE NIGHT.HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT EACH CASE ENTAILS.THE REPO MAN IS AN UNCARING NIGHT HAWK JERK.
Try to find it

Paducah, KY

#44 Feb 3, 2008
i have a 96 lexus ive been hiding for about 2 years LOL this little repo man comes to my door i tell him to get the f off my property he says he will see me in court thist was two years ago so i hide my lexus in my garage and put a bolt with chain and a two by four in the inside of the garage. LOL he tryed when i was sleeping but sorry no luck f the repo man lol i cruise around in my lexus all day no problems just got my new plates on it i love my car with no payments. if he trys suing me i will file bancruptcy on that ass lol punk a** Repo b***h LOL try to find it LOL
KEEP in in the garage

Paducah, KY

#45 Feb 3, 2008
Keep your car locked up in the garage with a board or somthing so he cant use a master garage door opener and also think ahead when you go out take the trash out look aroun real good start car in garage open garge door lock doors go
Boom

Houston, TX

#46 Feb 7, 2008
I repo in Houston and some peoples arguments are pretty lame. I have never failed to get a car that I have found but I won't do anything illegal to get it. Some people think that going onto the property and grabbing a car is immoral and illegal. It is immoral to not pay up when you said you could, regardless of your situation. I sympathize with the people with tough times and heart breaking stories but my children need to eat as well and I have enough to worry about with mine and don't plan on worrying about yours first. Sorry.

Now, it is also perfectly legal. No Trespassing signs are not warnings that you are about to break the law. Read the definition of criminal trespassing. Also, jacking cars, they way repo men do, is a civil matter and not criminal. We are not all immoral and assholes. We are Fathers and Mothers and family oriented individuals who are making a living. Don't like it? Do what you said you would do and pay your note. It is rocket science. lol

One more thing,woman can repo as well as a man. Gender or race doesn't hinder you as a whole. It only helps or hinders in certain situations. I will take a challenge from anyone though who thinks they can beat me a grabbing, securing and breaking in to any car because they are a woman or black or anything like that. I rip'em quick and proper from the rich areas, the ghetto and the boonies. My babies eat and eat well.

Be cool, be safe and steal lots of stuff. I remain....

-Boom
A REPO COMPANY OWNER

Phoenix, AZ

#47 Feb 21, 2008
arizona revised statute 13-1813. look it up. It is a felony to hide your car in Arizona.
az.gov a.r.s 13-1813
D From LKY

Jasper, IN

#48 Feb 24, 2008
F**k ALL Repo Men and Women.
GHOST

Bel Air, MD

#49 Mar 12, 2008
ONE SURE WAY TO GET BACK ON YOUR FEET,MISS ONE CAR PAYMENT.
GHOST

Bel Air, MD

#50 Mar 12, 2008
ACERN wrote:
<quoted text>
THE REPO MAN IS A COWARD THIEF IN THE NIGHT.HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT EACH CASE ENTAILS.THE REPO MAN IS AN UNCARING NIGHT HAWK JERK.
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAH PAY UP SUCKER
GHOST

Bel Air, MD

#51 Mar 12, 2008
I AM THAT X- THUG CAR THEIF YOU ALL MENTION SO FREQUENTLY OUT OF YOUR OWN EMBARASSED MOUTHS/FINGERS.I AM SO GOOD AT THIS PROFESSION,AND IT SHOWS ON MY PAYCHECK.I AM NOW A CHANGED MAN,I HAVE TURNED WHAT WAS PRISON TIME,INTO A PAYCHECK.AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU DELINQUENT CHEAP A**'S FOR PROVIDING ME A CAREER,AND BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE FOOD FOR MY FAMILY LEGALLY. SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO NOT PAY I ENCOURAGE IT.I RESPECT THE JOB SECURITY YOUR CHEAP ,NON-PAYING A**'S GIVE TO ME P.S. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON....
Rich

United States

#52 Mar 13, 2008
how can a guy in indiana get into repo work and what needs are involved legally [email protected]
Rich

United States

#53 Mar 13, 2008
truck driver wanting out of trucking
dude

Vilonia, AR

#54 Mar 28, 2008
Well I know of ways to hide the car where it could never be found till one was caught up on payments.
Unlike Mr. non payer above Honest working paying people do fall on hard times.And are victimised by these LEGAL THIEFS
And Boom
I live out in the farmlands i am hard to find my neigbors miss nothing we all have to look out for each other out here
I would be called before you could get up my 1 mile drive and a 30-30 bullet would be in your head
How many lives have you people ruimed how many people have died because you repo'd their car and it was the last straw for some strugglimg individual
and they blew their brains out or killed another person or abused their family because of it.
You sit back all smug and think its funny to do what you do well its not...
lives are affected lives are lost.
I must say that repo men killed on the job got their just due
Just like the sexual deviants out there you too are predators
dude

Vilonia, AR

#55 Mar 28, 2008
Miss Repo wrote:
My name is Michelle and I am a famale Agent in Olympia, Washington and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to gather the thought that a female can take your car and be just as tough as a male I dont care who you are if you miss your car payment I will take your car and if I cant find it the first time I will run a skip and find you any ways I have always gotton my cars its my pay check...
Promoting Reposession's, Miss 2 car payments!
And I agree with many others all repo people deserve to be shot dead.. How many struggling individuals were on the brink and ended up going off the deep end because of people like you?

You are nothing but a thief and a predator
preying on those who fall on hard times.
Tommy Harding

Brookline, MA

#56 Apr 8, 2008
I dont comment on boards this negitive that often but I feel I have to interject.

I will agree wih ONE thing on this posting. YOU HAVE FALLEN ON HARD TIMES. But when have we done ANYTHING wrong to you. I was not the one that fallen late on my payments and figured i can keep the car w/o paying for it. It was not I.... If youve fallenb on hard times and cant pay for your car, than do the responsible thing and turn it in. I dont thrive on taking your car, but do enjoy taking when you give me a ha time. Iknow what its like to have a car repossessed, so I know how youy feel. But cmon...

Why dont we all agree on one other thing... Your only mad ecause you tried to hide your ca and we found it anyway. We just that good at what we do.

Dont be mad at us, be mad at yourselves. Pay your bills or work something out.
SOUTHERNLADYTAKB AC4ALIVIN

Decatur, GA

#57 Apr 8, 2008
GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH PAY UP SUCKER
WOW AND I GUESS THE REASON YOU MISSED YOUR PAYMENTS WAS SOMEONE ELSE FAULT! STAND UP AND TAKE IT! DEADBEAT!
Dude

United States

#58 Apr 13, 2008
my vehicles are paid for but I have seen those repo shows on discovery channel the cying mom amd baby in the store parking lot their car got repod whilst shopping yea real cute you all think its funny and a big rush how do you repo ppl live with yourselves
Chris

United States

#59 Apr 20, 2008
hey dude to your comment re 96 Lexus....Me Myslef got 2002 acura,, anyway did not make any payments for 7 Months Now,,, I just keep it in the garage locked,,,finaly the repo man was by the door today and I was home,,,,SO i even did not open the door ,,, But called the cops and reported his ass for traspasing,, I dont give a shit if they take my car or not but till now i'll drive it and if they take I;ll do BK and Just Get a Lexus all cash,,,It sucks to be a Repo man,,, Just got a keep eyes open when driving and and money for Taxi just incase,,, so whatever NO big deal
alex 98001

Redmond, WA

#60 Apr 21, 2008
i'm knocking the boots with the repo man's daughter and let me tell you it's the best feeling

Since: Apr 07

BRUNSWICK GA

#61 May 14, 2008
Dude wrote:
my vehicles are paid for but I have seen those repo shows on discovery channel the cying mom amd baby in the store parking lot their car got repod whilst shopping yea real cute you all think its funny and a big rush how do you repo ppl live with yourselves
I own a repo company and I am a woman also.You feel sorry for the woman with kids and stuff well I have three kids one with seziures that needs brain surgery,but I dont use that as a excuse no matter if someone is on hard times you still signed and you know you cant ride if you dont pay.My power bill each month would help with the surgey but if I dont pay they will shut it off.Dont hate us we have families to feed to.
Mot

Arlington Heights, IL

#62 May 15, 2008
haha here is a question for the repo men and women. How many times did you go harass the person weekly before you got the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to town, hurting and needing H bad (Sep '13) Tue 503starstar 57
nicks marine and performance are liars and stol... Mon Discusted 1
how you hate oregon; let you count the ways (Feb '07) Mon LelandSeal 2,411
Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking Oregon Forum (Jan '14) Jun 24 Kjp 62
Nicks Marine and Performance - Ripped us off - ... Jun 20 BURT 1
Nicks Marine and Performance ripped me off- DO ... Jun 20 Burt 1
News Portland homelessness: Bleeding-heart liberal i... Jun 19 Who Knows Joe__ 5

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages