Two Found Guilty In Asia Bell Murder ...

Two Found Guilty In Asia Bell Murder Case

There are 73 comments on the KPTV Beaverton story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Two Found Guilty In Asia Bell Murder Case. In it, KPTV Beaverton reports that:

A jury found two men guilty Monday of a 2002 north Portland killing. Deprince Hale and Alexander Klein were convicted in the shooting death of Asia Bell. via KPTV Beaverton

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPTV Beaverton.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NEVA BEEN A WITNESS

Portland, OR

#66 Jun 1, 2008
so finally sum1 on here that knows my f*CK*** bros aint guilty.... yea we do need 2 find out who killed BOTH of them ASIA & DEMINGO.... an here we go with dis shit about her husband... Now now have you heard of that little thing called KARMA??? YEA YEA so when he was out there cheating on her was he thinking damn i might lose my wife 1 day??? hell naw then on his BIRTHDAY of all days he lost his WIFE an his SIGHT... NOW TELL ME THAT AINT KARMA.. YOU DONT HAVE 2 KUZZ I KNOW IT IS.. So people need 2 just sit back and take a look at the whole flick noT just the top half or the bottom half.. ON SUM REAL S***.. ASIA was a good person and what happen 2 her shouldnt have happen.. But at the same time what happen 2 DEMINGO shouldnt have happen 2 him... but since he was around "60's" that was aight huh?? But it dont matter who ASIA was around or who other people brung around her.. All that matters is she was a MOTHER.. BUT HELLO DEMINGO, ALEX, AN DEPRINCE ARE ALL FATHERS...But FATHERS dont matter huh?? like i said LETS LOOK AT THE WHOLE FLICK DONT JUST YOUR BEST SIDE...
hello wrote:
all this back and forth shit both family need to stop pointing finger at each other i have been reading all commit and not one time anyone spoke about her husband this happen to both her and her husband i know that he loved his wife and his kids and this is mess up about everything because he cant see and the kids dont have a mother anymore and i am so soory about bingo we need to find out who did this to both of them so what i am asking to have peace because when we do find out who did it all we will have peace because the lord need us to have peace in this world
NEVA BEEN A WITNESS

Portland, OR

#67 Jun 1, 2008
LETS GET IT RITE HOMIE..... Dry snitchin.. is when you tell on sum1 without really tellin.. an wut does the pen have 2 do with dry snitchin'?? you must of got a flash back when i said DRY an u thought about that dry f*CK u got..... no no not that.. So next time you wanna check me get it rite..
witness wrote:
also, you must aint never been locked down, so you dont even know what Dry Snitchin is... What I said was far from dry snitchin cuz.
NEVA BEEN A WITNESS

Portland, OR

#68 Jun 2, 2008
So.... no1 said prince wasnt at aunt tina's.. If u were listinin.. in court you know instead of lookon At those pictures AN those old a** jetS & ebonys yall was pretending to read..it was said that at that time he wasnt seen.. And he said he was sumwhere else @ that time. Why the fuck would the witnesses say he wasnt there when they were on trail 2gether.he had his own defense.Pay more attention next time. i know its hard for DUMMIES 2 pay attention.. but u can do it just try you'll get another chance at the new trial, so dont bring those books so you can take everything not just what you wanna hear..If it had been my daughter i wouldnt have missed any of the trial. and i wouldn't have been having to make myself cry when i saw her picture i wouldv'e been crying the whole time not just when the camera was on me..And 2 say sum1 was threating the bell family bulls*** kuz the bell family wanna b puttin my bros on the bACK OF A T-SHIRT.. LIKE YALL KNOW THEM.. THAT WAS REAL DISRESECTFUL.. YALL WANTED A MUTHAFU**A 2 SAY SUMTHING SO YALL COULD PRESS CHARGES. BUT IT AINT THAt easy... i caN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF BUT IF I SEE THOSE SHIRTS AGAIN.. I WILL SHOW YALL HOW TO GET DISRESPECTFULL.. SO PLEASE TEST ME...BECAUSE IM SURE YOU WONT LIKE IT JUST LIKE I {NOT THE GONZALES FAMILY THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS} DIDNT LIKE THOSE 2 ALEX AN DEPRINCE SHIRTS.. OH YEA B4 I FORGET PLEASE STOP TELLN THE NEWSPAPER PEOPLE THAT THERE WAS SHOUTING MATCHES BETWEEN THE PEOPLE WEARIN THE FREE ALEX AN PRINCE SHIRTS AN THE PEOPLE WEARING RIP ASIA BELL SHIRTS.. BECAUSE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN PUNCHING MATCHES NO SHOUTING BECAUSE WE DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. AND YALL NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE SHIRTS JUST LIKE WE NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT YOUR SHIRTS... SO LETS JUST KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL......OH YEA WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT YALLS DREAM TEAM.. YALL DIDNT HIRE NO1 2 WORK THE CASE ALL YALL DID WAS STAY CLOSE 2 THE PPD.. AN REAL MYTHAWFU**A DONT WORK WITH YHE POLICE. BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU BUT THEY MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY DO. AN YOUR DREAM TEAM ONLY LOCKED UP MY BROS CAUSE THEY STILL MAD ABOUT THERE FELLOW OFFICER GETTN FUCKED UP.. AND OF COURSE THEY BLAMMED WHO THE 60'S... SO THEY WILL LOCK ANY1 THAT COMES THUR THE SYSTEM FROM 60.. JUST FOR PAYBACK.. SO IF THATS YOUR DREAM TEAM WEAR THE FU** IS YOUR BADGE??? YALL BEEN WORKIN WITH THE POLICE EVERY SINCE ASIA'S MOM KILLED THAT MAN BACK IN THE DAY AN GOT AWAY WIT IT.. SHE HAS BEEN A POLICE OFFICER EVERY SINCE.. AN ASIA'S BRO DUB. YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU THE POLICE.. I JUST HAD TO PULL A FEW CARD BECAUSE PEOPLE WANNA B ACTING LIKE THEY AINT NEVER DID SH**.. REMEMBER LOOK AT THE WHPLE FLICK NOT JUST YOUR GOOD SIDE.......
close two here

Lithonia, GA

#69 Sep 11, 2008
a mother's love, a greveing husband's drive,,, along with the help of GOD, friends and family is what brought this case to the light.we can say what we want but denial is just that DENIAL!!!! a women is died, two men wounded their lives will never be the same and all some of you can do is still keep the sickness alive with in our community.. the sickness of silence...people need to put themseleve in other people shoes for a day. ASIA BELL NAME WILL LIVE ON as she would have if those two guys would have been off the streets long ago/// this is just the case that took them dowm just think of ALL those that they did and never got caught.....
stop that

Vancouver, WA

#71 Oct 8, 2008
To:close two here

I'm gone keep this short and to the point. Yes your right about DENIAL is DENIAL and it's a shame to see how you & the people you support are in denial to the FACT that "THE SICKNESS OF SILENCE" as you call it, has put 2 innocent MEN in prison. And like I said before earlier please talk about facts and not what you would like to believe. I'm not sure if your mother taught you right or wrong BUT that's how rumors get started! THANK YOU
Lisa

United States

#73 Dec 9, 2010
Thomas wrote:
Where there are blacks, there are problems.
And where there are whites, there are trailer parks.....
silly

Tellico Plains, TN

#74 Feb 18, 2011
Yal too silly
silly

Tellico Plains, TN

#75 Feb 18, 2011
I just say this story on tv I don't know what this world has come to. I was not raised that way and my heart goes out to these families. You just never know when your time will come and you are called home. There was another story that touched me and that was about monica botilla. What you all don't realize is that the kids are the ones suffering and it just isn't right. They are the ones growing up without a mother.
nate p

United States

#76 Mar 2, 2011
Thomas wrote:
Where there are blacks, there are problems.

I can't believe how ignorant people can be sometimes!
gangland viewer

Demotte, IN

#77 Aug 6, 2011
Peace for All wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quite sure you were in court and heard the tapes, and wire taps they were looking for revenge for Bingo but some innocent people got hurt just like you say Alex and Deprince is not guilty Tyrone and Asia's wasen't hoovers it was said that Asia was a hoover because of her family members no she wasen't and neither was Tyrone so why did they attack them and label her. We all just need to except the verdict and find peace the weatherroys and many others did their jobs and the jury found them to be guilty it was not rushed cause it took five long hard years and they walked around free, it is tragic what happen to Bingo and his little precious daughter he never got to see or get to know her father and when gangs attacks family members, mother's, father's, kids, cousin's, friend's suffers a
i dont know any of you but I do know Tyrone was just on gangland reppin hoover but feel sorry for the young mother n her four children they didnt deserve this!
Watching Gangland

United States

#78 Aug 10, 2012
Why can't you people ever call it what it is? Live by the gun, die by the gun. You chose this lifestyle, now you will forever reap the consequences of this lifestyle. Who cares what gangbanger or hood rat died or went to prison because of their choices? Just be happy that none of those babies were hurt or killed because of BOTH of their parents' stupid ass choices and lifestyles. And pray that something helps them not make the same choices of their parents, etc.
FYI: I don't know anyone involved in this, don't even live anywhere near Portland but I am tired of hearing about things like this everywhere and these people being glorified and martyred because of THEIR dumbass decisions.
justice

Van Nuys, CA

#79 Jan 25, 2014
Lets be real ! No Alex is not a guilty party in this tragedy he just ended up being a casualty of war due to dealing with a cut throat so called friend and lying backstabbing jealous Childs mother. Justice will only be served when the other two guilty parties are arrested and thrown under the jail! Stand up gangstas !! "Shug" and "roccs"! In this life or the next you will pay!!!! Wrong is wrong!! Revenge is pure evil!!
justice

Van Nuys, CA

#80 Jan 25, 2014
I saw all this bull on gangland too. Ridiculous! My mother brother were born and raised in Portland. I am glad that even though la is tough my dad made sure to keep me away from that life style!! What I don't understand is if my family could tell me the whole story about this crime why the police didn't convict all the right people. Portland is sounding like a little watts.either they don't know or don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to town, hurting and needing H bad (Sep '13) 8 hr hostvirus 72
pssst Tue SMR 12
New Clackamas arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Tue Rocky 3
Nicole Polen Exposed Aug 25 expose 1
Lightning clear skies Aug 24 Perry 4
News Portland plans bicycle and pedestrian bridge ov... Aug 23 Boxsterbwoy 1
Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking Oregon Forum (Jan '14) Aug 17 Oregon 63

Portland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Portland Mortgages