Polish transsexual lawmaker loses shot at top post The before and...

Feb 11, 2013 Full story: Vallejo News 12

Motorists can expect a further squeeze at the petrol pump with fuel prices tipped to rise by up to t Lawmaker Anna Grodzka speaks to The Associated Press during an interview in the Polish Parliament, Warsaw, Poland, Thursday, Feb.

Full Story

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I am saddened by the news that he turned she may miss her shot of being an exotic bird in Polak house of clowns.
Martix

Kraków, Poland

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Here is an interesting statement about Anna Grodzka (Krzysztof Begowski)

Krzysztof Bęgowski's aka Anna Grodzka's background is distinctly in communist military intelligence. That's of course not entirely his/her fault, Krzysztof's father was a professional officer of the newly formed, Stalinist backed army in Poland. Krzysztof studied psychology (very useful in military intelligence), was an officer cadet and rose rapidly through the communist party ranks while 10 million other Poles engaged themselves in the democratic Solidarity movement and then suffered the consequences of martial law and various communist repressions. Krzysztof's career, by contrast, flourished. He was the editor-in-chief of a pro-government periodical and throughout sported a thick beard and moustache few real men in the army could possibly hope to grow. After the collapse of communism, he continued to be a member of the post-communist SLD and also became a very successful businessman, probably with considerable help from post-communist secret services. The turnaround coincided with the rather sudden decline of support for Leszek Miller's old-school SLD. Enter Palikot and the brave new "worldviews" brigade. Of course it's a variation of an old Marxist theme, which has always striven to create a "new man" or "new Adam" as that Stalinist Wisława Szymborska called Lenin.

Transsexualism certainly exists, sometimes gender differences are indeed very unclear, but Krzysztof/Anna is most definitely not such a case. His/her voice is still deeper than that of most blokes, his/her build, facial features and millions of other signals are unmistakeably masculine. No amount of mascara, other make-up, hair-dye, hormone treatment and expensive surgical adjustment in Bangkok (2009) are able to change the fact that this is still a bloke. Professor Krystyna Pawłowich is absolutely right to make this point, and there's nothing "uncivil" about it since it is true. This is nothing other than a primitive, soviet secret service style ploy.

Not surprisingly the greatest critics of elevating Grodzka to rank of parliamentary speaker are women of all political options. Quite understandably, they feel most insulted by the fact that such people are suddenly treated with such deference. Indeed, contrary to traditional Polish culture, it is women who have been brutally attacked by the predominantly male Palikot and Gazeta Wyborcza brigade. But Polish women are tough, complex free and usually make better politicians (like elsewhere in the world). My biggest concern is that this much ado about nothing is deliberately being used to draw political attention away from far more pressing pan-European concerns: demographic decline and rapidly rising unemployment, especially among the young.

Loved everywhere

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Excuses & more excuses by this Polak freak, I feel.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
LadyBoy isn't that much of a freak in polakia, just see the other conspiracists as Ape and limpy...

Loved everywhere

#5 Feb 11, 2013
I still think, the biggest freak in here is puke-booby.
it´s not an easy task to carry those big udders of his milkmaid, daily.
Pesky is Hostel 2

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Pesky you must admit..that Jewish guy Eli Roth made a great movie about Slovaks called "Hostel 2".

I'll bet you worked at some of those SLOvak hostels like in the movie "Hostel 2".

Loved everywhere

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Since we both know, it was just another fiction, why bother with it ?
However, I believe you love your dumb Polak inventors. We all know, Polaks are hilarious in it.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Martix wrote:
Transsexualism certainly exists, sometimes gender differences are indeed very unclear, but Krzysztof/Anna is most definitely not such a case. His/her voice is still deeper than that of most blokes, his/her build, facial features and millions of other signals are unmistakeably masculine. No amount of mascara, other make-up, hair-dye, hormone treatment and expensive surgical adjustment in Bangkok (2009) are able to change the fact that this is still a bloke. Professor Krystyna Pawłowich is absolutely right to make this point, and there's nothing "uncivil" about it since it is true. This is nothing other than a primitive, soviet secret service style ploy.
I don't know Polish politics or Anna's history, However, You can't let yourself be fooled by a person's physical, male body type to determine whether or not they are Transexual. Some Transexuals here in the US were very masculine in the early part of their transition. Go to this site Lynnconway.com and scroll down to "Transexual Woman's successes" You may be correct, she's not a transexual, but it is highly unlikely that she would have had the operation if she weren't. The surgeons will not operate with out a letter from an recognized gender therapist.
Regards, Terri
Leo

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Feb 11, 2013
I wonder how big his Polska Kielbasa is?

Loved everywhere

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Shall we ask Ape from NJ ?
He might tell us in details.

Loved everywhere

#13 Feb 11, 2013
I hear, even the above Limpy is contemplating to cut his kielbasa. That way Ape from NJ might be very pleased & offer himself for some serious humping.

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
I hear, even the above Limpy is contemplating to cut his kielbasa. That way Ape from NJ might be very pleased & offer himself for some serious humping.
How much kielbasa can Pesky Army consume on one bite?

You know that every time you mention "kielbasa" , Dr Phill is Humping himself while staring at your pic..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw, Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaders mark Auschwitz liberation 70 years on w... 15 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 67
Rome Jewish leader triggers police intervention... Thu Neil Kinnock 2
Poland Rules Out Exchange Rate Relief on Swiss ... Jan 29 Balasa Jovovic 1
The Band Perry and Josh Turner Added to Tortuga... Jan 28 National Sociaist 1
Dwindling group of survivors to mark Auschwitz ... Jan 26 Clear Dharma 1
Poles with Swiss-franc mortgages demand govt help Jan 25 The Iron 27
Hot photos of swimsuit model of the year Joanna... Jan 25 Gary Barlow 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 pm PST