Indian musicians dominate Warsaw Cros...

Indian musicians dominate Warsaw Cross-Culture Festival

There are 1 comment on the Newkerala.com story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Indian musicians dominate Warsaw Cross-Culture Festival. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Whether it was Anoop Mishra, an exponent from the Benaras gharana, or Jyotsna Srikanth, a Carnatik-genre violinist, or Raza Khan, a rustic Punjabi Sufi singer from Amritsar, Indian musicians hogged the limelight during the just-concluded 8th Warsaw Cross-Culture Festival here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 1, 2012
"("We need Indophiles like Pomianowska to promote Indian art and culture in Poland. She is a great asset for us as we are projecting India's soft power in Eastern Europe, particularly in Poland, these days. The time has come for us to open a culture centre in Poland as we have done in many West European countries. I have suggested to the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) to look into this matter for their future plans," Indian Ambassador Monika Kapila Mohta told IANS.)"

They also need Ape mongrel to ballot for Presidency!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Warsaw, Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Kenilworth man's story of survival and escape... Dec 3 PolakPotrafi 1
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Warsaw Dec 1 Paulio 1
News Dacic wants EU to respect status-neutrality of ... Nov 29 Kosovo Vilayet 1
News Arms deal: Investigators contact conned Polish ... Nov 24 PolakPotrafi 1
News Pole sentenced to 10 months prison for burning ... Nov 21 PolakPotrafi 1
News Krzysztof Stopka: Armenians Played Important Ro... Nov 20 PolakPotrafi 1
News Poland to compare photos of US man in Nazi crim... Nov 17 PolakPotrafi 1
More from around the web