Driver's license reform a priority for Martinez

The men from Poland had settled near Chicago, but New Mexico offered what they coveted - driver's licenses without any proof of their immigration status. Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Al Reine

United States

#204 Jan 25, 2011
Former Governor Richardson; Made many bad decisions for New Mexico and America. In reality Richardson helped Illegals have a Safe Passage not only in New Mexico, but all through America. The former Governor should be charged for Aiding the Enemy, Illegals, and promoting Illegal entry into New Mexico and America.

“I Put the "B" in ITCH!!”

Since: Jun 08

Wood-Ridge, NJ

#205 Jan 25, 2011
Jujubug wrote:
Immigrants are the only ones that WILL do the jobs the US citizens WONT! How many crackers do you see out in the fields in the heat or the cold, working on crops? YOU DONT, they hire immigrants for cheap labor. If they become citizens, they want better pay. If they stay illegals, WE (citizens)pay for them and the Crackers that hired them, dont care as long as they dont have to even pay them min. wage, or have workers comp insurance for them. Best way to stop illegals, Is for all the LEGAL citizens Crackers, blacks, Browns, Yellows, etc, to get off thier a$$ets and get to work in the fields so illegals DONT have work to look for here anymore!!!
BUT its NOT going to happen. US Citizens are too darn lazy!!
<quoted text>
Crackers? Who might that be?
hunkie boy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#206 Jan 25, 2011
iF AT LEAST THE MEXICANS WOULD STOP DRUNK/HIT/RUN DRIVING THAT WOULD HELP. EVERY HOUR 24/7 THERE IS A DRUNK MEXICAN BEHIND THE WHEEL.
The Day New Mexico

Farmington, NM

#207 Jan 25, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
The day New Mexico needs advice from some Kalifornia nut/fruit, you can rest assured Al we will ask for it! HaHaHa

Since: Aug 08

Santa Fe, NM

#208 Jan 25, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
Former Governor Richardson; Made many bad decisions for New Mexico and America. In reality Richardson helped Illegals have a Safe Passage not only in New Mexico, but all through America. The former Governor should be charged for Aiding the Enemy, Illegals, and promoting Illegal entry into New Mexico and America.
I'm with you on that one!
Al Reine

United States

#209 Jan 25, 2011
The Day New Mexico wrote:
<quoted text> The day New Mexico needs advice from some Kalifornia nut/fruit, you can rest assured Al we will ask for it! HaHaHa
Learn Fom California; The State of Californa is Broke, and full of Illegals on Welfare, their killing each other, bringing in Dope, going on welfare, destroying property with Grafiti from the numerous Gangs, Turf Wars. But what you do not know; Is that I spend money and time in New Mexico. The Great State of New Mexico was much better befor your liberals, and illegals voted in former Governor Richardson ! Just like Governor Arnold, Richardson and BHO = One Big, AS; Mistake America ! You just might be moving to Sicko California, we have more Illegals in California then any other state, and most of them came through New Mexico, and Arizona because for the last twenty years No Governor would protect the once golden State !

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#210 Jan 25, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends upon ones definition of 'humanely'. I don't advocate beatings or such meanness within that context. Humanely to me is rounding them up, placing them in handcuffs, processing them for record keeping purposes and future illegal crossings, then taking them by bus or another mode of transportation to the appropriate border and turning them loose at the half way point.
<quoted text>
Therein lies the greatest problem when LEOs are not allowed(in most cases) to inquire or look into the residency status of an individual.
<quoted text>
These are all good ideas but top LE is not allowing much of this to occur citing 'profiling' and other such nonsense(for the most part). Couple this all with deportation and the pendulum will swing in the favor of justice. Sadly profiling has been used to excess by both sides of the issue. However, deportation in whatever manner you wish to apply it has got to be employed as the main element of enforcement.
After that if they wish to apply legally, fine. Get caught coming across a 2nd time, now its time for another tent city like in Maricopa Co, AZ. Serve your time and deported again.
I agree with much of what you say. But, if a person is stopped for a traffic violation and has no DL, impound the car, or ticket them, or make them appear in court. There has to be a reason for no DL. If that reason is they are here illegally, send them packing. The LEO, in that case, has not profiled. We need to be more like AZ, IMO.
2cool4school

Draper, UT

#211 Jan 25, 2011
Illegal is Illegal, screw it, shoot 'em!
Sancho Panza

United States

#212 Jan 25, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
I want to be cornholed by a frog doing me like a dog because it is Obama's fault I am such a gay caballero. Yoo hoo! I have a lot of nothing to blow about everything. I am Al Reine the twit.
Si, senor. Or senorita as the case may be in your mind.
Eugene knows all

Belen, NM

#213 Jan 25, 2011
Fed Up in NM wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with much of what you say. But, if a person is stopped for a traffic violation and has no DL, impound the car, or ticket them, or make them appear in court. There has to be a reason for no DL. If that reason is they are here illegally, send them packing. The LEO, in that case, has not profiled. We need to be more like AZ, IMO.
Son, what we need isa field sobriety test for pot heads. Then we can make the roads safer. Make them take a blood test to see if the apilicant has pot in his or her blood. If they do, they go to jail. Easy. Simple. It's the law. You see the light I have been trying to switch on. Good for you.

“I'm fading away to black...”

Since: Nov 10

peace is only in the mind

#214 Jan 25, 2011
Eugene knows all wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, what we need isa field sobriety test for pot heads. Then we can make the roads safer. Make them take a blood test to see if the apilicant has pot in his or her blood. If they do, they go to jail. Easy. Simple. It's the law. You see the light I have been trying to switch on. Good for you.
Eugene, you are a nut case. Dry up. Go to bed, again!
artur

Albuquerque, NM

#215 Jan 25, 2011
Laws are only for the people who obey them.

A violation of the law for one who obeys law is like a flirt at the grocery counter.

Yes, that flirt might turn into the squirt of a jerk who betrays the law of his vow.

It does not negate the truth or beauty of the word which asks him not to do that.

In this good life we cannot ask any to be better than we are, but we are obligated to have courage enough to face our own hypocrisy and embrace the truth.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#216 Jan 26, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so lets think outside the box of the liberal ILLEGAL ALIEN friendly mantra. Why track them wasting time and money if we have no intention of doing anything about them? They are criminals by being here ILLEGALLY. Deport them and the problem goes away - period.
They do deport them. The problem hasn't gone away.

Show me the part of the constitution that defines what is legal and illegal immigration.

“Eat me. I'm a Danish.”

Since: Dec 10

Las Cruces, New Mexico

#217 Jan 26, 2011
Eugene knows all wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this one. Anyone who has pot in their blood should not be driving. They should check for alfalfa and oat hay as well. Any of these things in your blood will impair your driving. Even seeds in your blood will make you waeve when driving.
Abqrock

United States

#218 Jan 26, 2011
I lived in both MI & MD, maryland insurance notifies DMV of expired insurance the states notifies you and will suspended DL if you don't bring in current insurance card. Michigan requires insurance it's just does not require proof until you are stopped or are in an accident. Other states may not require outside insurance but require you to be self-insuranced. I have lived in 12 states & 3 countries. But if someone has a out of state DL, say NM, that changes how things are tracked. Yes you are required to get a new DL when you move but then we are talking about people who feel laws do not apply to them, they want what they want and should not have to wait. every law that it's broken makes the next law easier to break. Some people think they only need to obey laws they like.
NAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the other states, I've lived in 10, run your DL through a card swipe and it gives them the address, you just state if it's current or not. If it's not they change it on the site. In Wisconsin and N insurance wasn't mandatory and in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Michigan it was only mandatory if I got stopped or into an accident, it wasn't required to "do business". So before you tell me about "other states" perhaps you should visit one :)
CornDogz

Albuquerque, NM

#219 Jan 26, 2011
jaytheorc wrote:
<quoted text>
They do deport them. The problem hasn't gone away.
Show me the part of the constitution that defines what is legal and illegal immigration.
Rarely in NM are ILLEGALS deported, and deportation from a traffic stop is even rarer. Tracking them is useless unless someone intends to do something with that information, and if there are no consequences for criminals.

I'm unclear where you are going with the constitution Q unless you are inquiring about anchor babies. I was talking about the law, not the constitution.
Eugene

Belen, NM

#220 Jan 27, 2011
Sol Rebl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this one. Anyone who has pot in their blood should not be driving. They should check for alfalfa and oat hay as well. Any of these things in your blood will impair your driving. Even seeds in your blood will make you waeve when driving.
You make me very happy that I have helped change your're hippie ways and now are flying on the straight and narrow road to legaality. It sure feels good dont' it! now you are going to save your're interibnals from burning up and melting out your're ears.
Sancho Panza

Chandler, AZ

#221 Jan 28, 2011
Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me very happy that I have helped change your're hippie ways and now are flying on the straight and narrow road to legaality. It sure feels good dont' it! now you are going to save your're interibnals from burning up and melting out your're ears.
I used to think you were playing stupid. Then I figured out pretty quick you aren't playing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Przemysl, Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewish leaders alarmed by UKIP's new European ally Nov '14 Gene Anthony Ray 6
Poland's Economy Grows, but Its Young Stil... Sep '14 Gost aka Kubek 64
Poland's Tarnished Golden Age Aug '14 Odin of Ossetia 5
Polish priest claims Satan is taunting him with... Jul '14 Balsa Jovovic 5
Former MEP released by Turkish army after trial... (Mar '11) Jun '14 greek 16
FEATURE-Ukrainians in Canada send money, shed t... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 312
Polish authorities say no horse meat in five ou... (Feb '13) Mar '14 Abe 24
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST