Polish tests prove negative for horse...

Polish tests prove negative for horse meat

There are 5 comments on the RTE.ie story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Polish tests prove negative for horse meat. In it, RTE.ie reports that:

The Polish Department of Agriculture has revealed that its investigations into the source of horse meat at meat plants in the country have so far proved negative.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RTE.ie.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Once again dumb Polaks are not telling the truth.
How can anyone even bother to read their report ?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Dumb polak agriculture? ha ha the dummies could barely unclog a toilet.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 12, 2013
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/11/art...

Not only Polaks packed horse meat into the burgers but Roma Gypsies have done it too.
Pesky is a Nazi

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Some say Pesky is one of the biggest Nazi anti-Polish Bigots around.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Ape did you eat horse meat or ya still prefer steamed cook stray dog from Ukrainka.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Przemysl, Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Polish church celebrates Resurrection Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
News Polish opposition names hawkish lawmaker as def... (Oct '15) Oct '15 bluestreak returns 2
News Poles ambiguous over EU's, Francis' call on ref... (Sep '15) Sep '15 bluestreak returns 24
News Poland's Catholics ambiguous over Francis' call... (Sep '15) Sep '15 bluestreak returns 6
News The Latest: Polish authorities ban anti-migrant... (Sep '15) Sep '15 bluestreak returns 12
News Polish President concedes election to challenge... (May '15) May '15 William Dale Math... 1
News Polish miners in hunger strike, sit-in over wag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Totalitarian Poli... 4
More from around the web