Bitter cold kills 8, slams air traffi...

Bitter cold kills 8, slams air traffic in Europe

There are 21 comments on the Salon.com story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Bitter cold kills 8, slams air traffic in Europe. In it, Salon.com reports that:

Heavy snow and subzero temperatures swept across Europe, killing at least eight homeless people in Poland, closing major airports in Britain and Switzerland and causing hundreds of highway accidents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 1, 2010
In Poland, temperatures falling to around -20 Celsius. Police spokesman Mariusz Sokolowski said the men, from different parts of the country, had been drinking.
Well, I just hope my pal Patty from Bialkus had not been drinking, lately.

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2010
We are having record snowfall in the UK too Pesky..flipping nightmare!!

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Dec 1, 2010
What is snowfall?
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#4 Dec 2, 2010
he wanted to say theyre having record SLOWfall. Many slowvoks falling due to heavy drinkin:)

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2010
yes Patience, we all heard on the BBC news this morning of the tragic deaths of 6 homeless drunkards on the streets in Poland..terrible.

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Dec 2, 2010
JulesJohannes wrote:
yes Patience, we all heard on the BBC news this morning of the tragic deaths of 6 homeless drunkards on the streets in Poland..terrible.
How many drunks/druggies died in the UK last night? How many in the streets of London alone?

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
In Poland, temperatures falling to around -20 Celsius. Police spokesman Mariusz Sokolowski said the men, from different parts of the country, had been drinking.
Well, I just hope my pal Patty from Bialkus had not been drinking, lately.
yes that was reported on the news this morning...very sad.
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#8 Dec 2, 2010
JulesJohannes wrote:
werent they brits who came to poland to attend a stud party? you brits are funny indeed!

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Dec 2, 2010
patience wrote:
<quoted text>
werent they brits who came to poland to attend a stud party? you brits are funny indeed!
Did they freeze because someone from Poland stole their radiator?
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#10 Dec 2, 2010
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they freeze because someone from Poland stole their radiator?
is that why they were running around the streets butt naked? lol

Location hidden

#11 Dec 3, 2010
without warm toast cos someone stole their toasters??
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#12 Dec 3, 2010
uk is a country of drunkards and fatsoes. Cheap beer is the only thing they care about. Fact!

Location hidden

#13 Dec 3, 2010
the world is FULL of fatsos and drunkards.. let's face it

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 3, 2010
The world might be full of fatsos, drunkards, but certainly there are only Polaks who drinks vodkas even if it´s minus 20 C.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 3, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
The world might be full of fatsos, drunkards, but certainly there are only Polaks who drinks vodkas even if it´s minus 20 C.
I reckon the Russians will be downing 80% Vodka as they fashion a football stadium together..

btw I love the chimp picture..very cute :-)

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Dec 3, 2010
patience wrote:
<quoted text>
is that why they were running around the streets butt naked? lol
Was one of those parades you and AbeUG so fancy going on at the time?
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#20 Dec 3, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
it must be the slowvok slivovica buzzing in your head lol
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#21 Dec 3, 2010
JulesJohannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon the Russians will be downing 80% Vodka as they fashion a football stadium together..
btw I love the chimp picture..very cute :-)
he's cute, isnt he? these slowvoks are truly the chimps of europe. some of them claim to be tigers. funny, isnt it?
patience

Bialystok, Poland

#22 Dec 3, 2010
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Was one of those parades you and AbeUG so fancy going on at the time?
not really. you mustve confused me with someone else.

anyway you sound as if you missed those parades. ask pesky. he may give you a free cock ride instead lol

Location hidden

#29 Dec 4, 2010
patience wrote:
<quoted text>
not really. you mustve confused me with someone else.
anyway you sound as if you missed those parades. ask pesky. he may give you a free cock ride instead lol
'Patience'

that's an old fashioned WOMANS name, why do you call yourself that if you're a man..are you a limp wristed poof??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bialystok, Poland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher: How many migrants to push overboard? Nov '15 PolakPotrafi 1
News Jewish soldiers in Hitler's army inspire one-ma... (Jan '15) Mar '15 cogent 90
News Dark secrets surrounding Poland's post-war miss... (Jan '15) Jan '15 AbeUG 7
News Belarusians on shopping spree in Poland ahead o... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pro Belarus 1
News Man Has Surgery to Remove Screwdriver from Head (Mar '13) Oct '14 Enzo49 32
News Polish Prosecutor Cleared of Refusing To Try Sw... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Death of White Race 1
News Poland's Lipka Tatars: A Model For Muslims In E... (Jul '13) Aug '14 Nana 52
More from around the web