No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#32330 Dec 5, 2012
Tyr Bloodaxe wrote:
<quoted text>
if slitting animals' throats for fun during Bakrid and throwing the dead animals by the wayside,if ill treating PEOPLE of other others and raping their women and foisting "blasphemy" cases against little girls with Down's syndrome,shooting a 14 year old Malala Yusufazai for fighting for the right to go to school,or killing Salman Taseer for fighting for secularism or garlanding his killers ..can be called RELIGION AND Muslims as HUMAN BEINGS,,,\\
then a grave digger or a person who readies a funeral pyre handling corpses every day of his work life can be called PROFESSIONAL as can be a janitor.
P*ss off...DEMON-DEVIL-SATAN!!!!:): ):)
..Welcome to planet earth ...l
muhammad-arab subhuman

Chicago, IL

#32331 Dec 5, 2012
may muhammad be under my shoe

Las Vegas, NV

#32332 Dec 5, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
HC, learn to urinate first and then think of conquering the world.

Defecating in the open is also blamed for the spread of a number of diseases such as tapeworm.
...The children "need" shoes ...tape worms burrow through the feet ...

“Lund Fakir”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32333 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What else a SWEEPER will do?!!
lol lol lol lol he he he he ha ha MUQ sweetie you got the Gujarat katu sweeping point. spread the word among fellow katus instead of Al Wakram Al Bakram Al Chodum copy and pastes from whodafckcares katus about MoMad lol lol lol he he he ha ha ha ha ha

Las Vegas, NV

#32334 Dec 5, 2012
muhammad-arab subhuman wrote:
may muhammad be under my shoe
We don't talk ill of the dead ....capiche'..?

Las Vegas, NV

#32335 Dec 5, 2012
steadyfreind wrote:
Due to open defecation by the Indians from UP, Bihar, Orissa and Rajasthan following Diseases are spread by human waste
Ascariasis: An intestinal infection from a large roundworm (growing up to 30cm) whose eggs are found in contaminated soil. Kills 60,000 a year
Cholera: A global public health threat with up to five million cases a year, it results in profuse diarrhoea/vomiting and can kill within hours
Dysentery: Highly contagious bacterial infection. Outbreaks are likely in areas where poor hygiene practices exist
Typhoid fever: An infection of the intestine and bloodstream causing fever, headache and diarrhoea. 17 million cases a year
Trachoma: Infection which turns the eyelid inwards, causing eyelashes to rub and scar the eyeball. An estimated six million worldwide are blind due to the disease
I never dare to shake hands with an Indian who happens to be a Hindu as he is a walking incubator of some damn disease.
..well, that's because you are poor ....I shake hands ....and, BEFORE .I touch my face ,I wash them ..I love shaking hands ...!
muhammad-arab subhuman

Chicago, IL

#32336 Dec 5, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>We don't talk ill of the dead ....capiche'..?
it's free speech .. Kapish . Besides so called prophet muhammad deserves all the sh*t he gets . He's murderer pedophile and a vile dirty Arab subhuman
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32337 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deedat Sb.
I think you are getting rhetoric and this is the point, where I stop responding.
So I request you to be careful and talk about things that are pertinent, otherwise I might not respond to your posts as I do with many others. This is a brotherly advice.
Qidwai Sahib as I have told you earlier that Agnostics are idiots and they seek few answers.
Brother if you think that I am indulging in rhetoric’s (cannot help it as this is the way how stupid people like me ask questions)
It is your wish if you want to respond or not….
Your brother in Humanity

Las Vegas, NV

#32338 Dec 5, 2012
FROG wrote:
I am an American and while all religion is profoundly and utterly harmful, I prefer Hindus. NOT Muslims. At least Hindus aspire to veganism, whereas Muslims dedicate an entire holiday to "sacrificing" animals to "God" as their throats are slit while EVERYONE watches, including children, and they froth at the mouth and eventually collapse in a HUGE pool of their own blood. I'm being graphic about it because it's the truth, and I want you all to know how sickening it really is. Also, a Hindu wouldn't hang a gay man. And as a woman myself, I HATE Islam. Male created and dominated bunch of horseshit. Also, slavery is permitted and any slaves who revolt are said to be going against God. What nonsense is this? Clearly, religion exists only to enforce the status quo. I care about social issues and equality and ELIMINATION of the status quo. Those things are most important to me. Those who have been wronged will rebel against this crap, surely. It's only a matter of time before the Abrahamic religions merely exist as an unfortunate and shameful memory.
..read this Catholic prayer ...Hail Holy Queen .Mother of Mercy.Our life ,our sweetness,and our hope .to you do we cry ..poor banished children of Eve,to you do we send up our sighs ,mourning and weeping in this valley of tears . Turn ,then ,most gracious Advocate ,your eyes of mercy towards us: and after this exile ,show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb ,..Jesus : O clement ,O loving sweet Virgin Mary.
V. Pray for us ,O holy Mother of God
R.That we may be worthy of the promises of Christ

Hindu is GOOD TOO...

Las Vegas, NV

#32339 Dec 5, 2012
muhammad-arab subhuman wrote:
<quoted text>it's free speech .. Kapish . Besides so called prophet muhammad deserves all the sh*t he gets . He's murderer pedophile and a vile dirty Arab subhuman
..I WISH ..there was no such thing as Islam ...so my Catholic Bishops ...would have political power ...OVER THE ENTIRE PLANET !!!.......thank the Good Lord for stupid Islam..

My point.. power corrupts..

Las Vegas, NV

#32341 Dec 5, 2012
steadyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said is entirely true, FROG !
And another fact: at least since 1945, Allah is AGAINST MUSLIMS and FOR NON-MUSLIMS ! Proof:-
(1) In four wars since 1948, Allah helped non-muslim Israelis defeat muslim Arabs, each time !
(2) In four Indo-Pak wars, Allah helped non-muslim Indians defeat muslim Pakistanis, each time !!
ASTAGHFIRULLAH !
LAHAUL WALA QUWWAT ILLAH BILLAH !!
NON-MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS DOMINATE THE MUSLIMS, INSHALLAH !!!
..INSHALLAH...SOMALIS ...and ..(possible) AFGHANIS ...have kicked my countries ass ..:(

and ,Arabs may finally ; get the Israelis goat ...Brahma knows best
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32342 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deedat Sb.
I think you are getting rhetoric and this is the point, where I stop responding.
So I request you to be careful and talk about things that are pertinent, otherwise I might not respond to your posts as I do with many others. This is a brotherly advice.
Qidwai Sahib ...I wait for another 20 mins before i post next....

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32343 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby please tell me who are “US” is it collective Ummah or your clones? Again you started giggling with LOL! Before writing is it same as Hazrat Aisha when she saw pucker of MUhmmad (saw)???
There are plenty references from you in the past about "me" being a group of blood rushing Jehadis so don't fool yourself for a minute on this account. You know very well that there are at least 6 guys you can count on fingers who are engaging your filth effectively.
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32344 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Qidwai Sahib ...I wait for another 20 mins before i post next....
As 2o mins are up
As few people said that I do rhetoric so here is something to back up what I says….read carefully as it is from Islamic sources [if anyone interested in knowing how many Prophets were roaming in Arabia at that time…feel free to ask me]
Here is something which another Prophet of Islam (Umar…the father of 9 year old Aisha who became wife of Muhammad [saw] and became widow at the age of 17 years) said…
Sahih Bukhari, Book 8, Number 395
Narrated ‘Umar (bin Al-Khattab):
My Lord agreed with me in three things:
1. I said,”O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”.(2.125)
2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said,‘O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.’ So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.
3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them,‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you,(all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So this verse (the same as I had said)was revealed.”(66.5)
It same and copy paste from Shaih hadits…..only thing I inserted is Numbers..

Location hidden

#32345 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
My silly baby there is something known as ip address it does not matter if you come from proxy servers, still it can be traced….
First of all, you should know that you started with Jassi under unregistered ID and then brought him as registered one and continued your daily quota of talk by referring him as if you know him well. Then came the present Jassi to whom you refer as Fake Jassi knowing very well that THIS Jassi is not yours !
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now coming back to “Who robbed the Hippie’s Hut under the stars?” silly baby answer is simple….Muhammad (saw)’s goons robbed it as Muhammad (saw) said that ¼ or 1/5 is required by Quranic Allah.
Btw still wondering if one fourth or one fifth of dope landed in Muhammad (saw)’s possession and did he make good use of it????
LOL ! Hippie's hut was a reference of my following post that had prognosticated that you would revert within a jiffy to counter my post proving that you don't sleep or even sleep a wink (as you had admitted to destroyer under your ID dragnet52 that you were having sleepless nights) specially posting for almost 24 hours continuously under your Deedat ID from Mumbai.

The thread that I posted my post was "Who robbed the Hippie Hut?" and my post number 52 starts with stars - hence mention of stars.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/circleville-o...

This post proves that you do not sleep . take this Topix was too seriously and are a mental case and need to visit a head doctor.

LOL ! These kids have driven you mad - LOL !LOL !
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#32346 Dec 5, 2012
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty references from you in the past about "me" being a group of blood rushing Jehadis so don't fool yourself for a minute on this account. You know very well that there are at least 6 guys you can count on fingers who are engaging your filth effectively.
Babes stick around…. You will find very beautiful verses from Quran shariff and Shaih hadits and Seerat Rasul Allah
Btw you Muslims should read what is written in your books….

Location hidden

#32347 Dec 5, 2012
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>Your post has simply no relevance to who actually I'm, yet I don't want to stop you because I'm learning from you on how to spin fanciful yarns. And hey, I learnt one more new word from the thesaurus. I was actually struggling to find an appropriate word to describe your predilection for constructing fanciful tales about others and finally I got it. The word is "speculation." Though I'm thankful to you for helping me learn a new word from thesaurus, yet I would suggest to you to give that part of your brain which indulges in speculation some rest.
There is one person who considers you as God sent and that is MUQ. He now finds it easier to answer you than me, but all the while pretending that he is actually answering me. You ask him the questions which he finds easy enough to answer, and in return you get the answers which you want to hear. The relationship between you and MUQ is, "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours."
So Dragnet number 2 did finally win enough stars that you started communicating with him within 48 hours of making the following declaration?

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/pakistan/T79...
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to earn your stripes to debate with a person like me. You think your mocking posts are making for a great comical spectacle. I would say that it is true to some extent because comedians parodying great personalities do manage to raise a few laughs, because it reduces the overwhelming inferiority complex and anxiety which the ordinary rabble feel in comparison to great personalities.
I'm not going to fall for your jihadist agenda of discussing irrelevant topics. I knew that you would rear your ugly head when I'm doing some things right. So without telling you to shoo off, I would suggest that you display your wares somewhere else. Silence from my side is equivalent to the door being slam shut on your face.
Or you just got bored of waiting that your own countrymen were too busy blowing their own trumpets and no one was listening / reading to your thesaurus aided posts? Hah hah hah hah LOL !

In case you didn't realize it, following to your post referred above, you shot another post to Dragnet number 2 that shows how desperate you are for someone to "chat" with you, Loner ! Shame on you for being such a pathetic life form that despite of that overdose of pseudo patriotism, no one ever takes you seriously or even befriends you. How many cigarettes do you smoke now? In tension, I mean ? I bet you have those yellow stains on your fingers due to all that excessive chain smoking you indulge in. Do you start smoking right from your bed after waking up with a jerk and rushing to that computer - that is whenever you can get some sleep of 3 to 4 hours?

Destroyer did fcuk you up real good.
jai

London, UK

#32348 Dec 5, 2012
islam is a false religion.these 7th century zombie deserve death.

Location hidden

#32349 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Babes stick around…. You will find very beautiful verses from Quran shariff and Shaih hadits and Seerat Rasul Allah
I am not a Muslim but you surely are a mental case.

Location hidden

#32350 Dec 5, 2012
Deedat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no time to sit around like a "wella" and respond to every word that falls my way. I am off for the day. Good luck with some sleep if you can get, Mr Jobless. LOL !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sind, Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frieha nominated in top 100 entrepreneurs of Pa... Tue MOMIN ANSARI 1
"Enough is enough": Pakistan-U.S. rift continues (Dec '11) Dec 19 shinningelectr0n 13
Imran Khan dubbed as Pakistan's Bal Thackeray Dec 14 harminder 1
Indian fisherman found dead in Pakistan jail Dec 13 Humhainna 1
Families mourn Pakistani drug mules beheaded in... Dec 4 Saudi Get Therapy 1
Pakistani pop singer-turned Islamic preacher em... Dec 3 sammi_ 2
US, Pakistan beginning to look more like enemies (Jun '12) Dec 1 BOSE 4
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:05 am PST