Punjabi beast who killed Taseer dreamt of 77 virigin angels, 22 young boys

Jan 4, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 217

The "Punjabi beast" who killed liberal Governor Salman Taseer Tuesday morning was allegedly greeted by his colleagues.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Rotislam

Warwick, UK

#1 Jan 5, 2011
The silencing of Liberal thinking in Pakistan is probably celebrated by a large section of the Muslim population; including many in the cleric who refused to offer prayers at Mr. Tasser' funeral today.

It is indicative of the control that militant Islam has over a people; especially those lacking education and tolerance!
Sameer

Mumbai, India

#2 Jan 5, 2011
Religion of PIECE.
ex-muslim knight

Southampton, UK

#3 Jan 5, 2011
islam ke ma ke choot its real devils cult

the more islam is exposed the more muslims are waking up and leaving shukar hai
Indian

Central District, Hong Kong

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Sameer wrote:
Religion of PIECE.
Religion of beasts..........they really behave as animals.

Celebrating over someone's dead body !!!!!!!!!!
passerby

London, Canada

#5 Jan 5, 2011
And they want to call "awareness" of Islam Islamophbia.

big b s on that
Sleek

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2011
The terrorist who killed Taseer was garlanded outside court and do you guys know that majority of so called educated Pakis on facebook and other sites have openly supported the Killer. They are born killers and terrorists. They will destroy themselves..
Kyle

Woodford Green, UK

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Sameer wrote:
Religion of PIECE.
Sorry did you meant Religion of PIECES of SIHT.
Rotislam

Warwick, UK

#8 Jan 5, 2011
Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion of beasts..........they really behave as animals.
Celebrating over someone's dead body !!!!!!!!!!
Please do NOT insult animals by equating them with Jihadi Muslims.
Animals are natures creation; Islam on the other hand is a dangerous cult and the creation of a madman from the deserts of Hijaz.

Pakistanis are being ruled by Arabic Islamic Imperialism.
Psyco

Europe

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Any pakistani want to comments on this.
Momin,micheal and nitin where r u?
Suraj

New Delhi, India

#10 Jan 5, 2011
Psyco wrote:
Any pakistani want to comments on this.
Momin,micheal and nitin where r u?
LOL, they are one and the same ! then, I suppose that you knew it already.

This killing alone would explain why India should never compromise on the question of Kashmir . The overt and covert endeavour is to create an Islamic state under the guise of a freedom movement there and in case of such an event the fate of the minorities---Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists will go kaput.

Kashmiris can have all the freedom the want, even more than that the people in the other states enjoy, under the constitution of India. But if they are not willing to live happily here, they can go happily to paradise in pursuit of virgins or wine or whatever it is.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#11 Jan 5, 2011
Muslims should never be allowed to hold power.
Xk9x

Reading, UK

#12 Jan 5, 2011
This is every muslims dream ' 22 young boys '
Dirty sad pedo bastards. Man what a shit sick religion. Wheres this b boy allah I wanna kick his arse the pedo.

Since: Feb 09

Miami, FL

#13 Jan 5, 2011
Ex- Pakistani

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jan 5, 2011
Pakistani Muslims are the lowest of the lowest scums,insects who prey on dead bodies. These animals are celebrating the death of a very highly educated man (Taseer)who was well regarded in the diplomatic circle. What a socity. You Muslims are worse than devil. Your Mohammed who you call prophet is your role model. Who also killed and celebrated. He was child molested. Shame shame you Pakistani Mulsims.

“Free Spirit”

Since: Jan 11

Emerald Isle

#15 Jan 5, 2011
Ex- Pakistani wrote:
Pakistani Muslims are the lowest of the lowest scums,insects who prey on dead bodies. These animals are celebrating the death of a very highly educated man (Taseer)who was well regarded in the diplomatic circle. What a socity. You Muslims are worse than devil. Your Mohammed who you call prophet is your role model. Who also killed and celebrated. He was child molested. Shame shame you Pakistani Mulsims.
I noticed your username is Ex- Pakistani. Are you from Pakistan?
HinduCrusades

Richmond Hill, Canada

#16 Jan 5, 2011
Suraj wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, they are one and the same ! then, I suppose that you knew it already.
This killing alone would explain why India should never compromise on the question of Kashmir . The overt and covert endeavour is to create an Islamic state under the guise of a freedom movement there and in case of such an event the fate of the minorities---Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists will go kaput.
Kashmiris can have all the freedom the want, even more than that the people in the other states enjoy, under the constitution of India. But if they are not willing to live happily here, they can go happily to paradise in pursuit of virgins or wine or whatever it is.
India must NOT COMPROMISE ON KASHMIR.

There are factions there calling for an Islamic state.

Just crush them.

The likes of Arundati Roy,should not only be prosecuted but fought on the news channels and other media intellectually.

These are another sort of 'terrotists' seeking to further their own worth as writers by promoting dangerous ideologies.
American Desi

Burlington, VT

#17 Jan 5, 2011
The last hope for Pakistan has utterly been crushed.

I don't think anyone should try to save these people.

Bah. Allah handed them the key of emancipation and enlightenment. They threw it back with a curse
American Desi

Burlington, VT

#18 Jan 5, 2011
Psyco wrote:
Any pakistani want to comments on this.
Momin,micheal and nitin where r u?
They're too busy burning american flags, and fantasizing about 72 virgins.
HinduCrusades

Richmond Hill, Canada

#19 Jan 5, 2011
American Desi wrote:
The last hope for Pakistan has utterly been crushed.
I don't think anyone should try to save these people.
Bah. Allah handed them the key of emancipation and enlightenment. They threw it back with a curse
Civilisation is a very very thin veneer...

Police,judiciary,representativ e democracy...ALL takes a long time to evolve build and function.

Pakistan-Muslim mindset is what is called 'starry eyed barbarism' like much of fundamentalist Islam.

I hope you realize now how fragile civilisational models are in Pakistan with a population with a wrong mindset!:):):):)
pakman

UK

#20 Jan 5, 2011
look at u all bouncing around like your own father died . how many muslims killed in iraq afghanistan u could not give a sh!t. i know salmaan taseer was married to indian lady that is why u are so upset but do not worry there are plenty of us to complete the job.

even though salmaan taseer was a playboy luxury liver his murder is a sad event. he should have known how to handle this issue of ashia bibi in a more sensitive way which obviously he lacked. even i do not support blasphemy law it was introduced by general zia a dictator but to call for its abolishment over a sensitive issue like this was not a wise choice.

what he should have done is supported the establishment of a public courts that deal with such religious cases with judges being from all different religious groups including hindus christians that can come together and deal with blasphemy cases and its root cause which most of the time is some personal vendetta against a poor christian citizen as is most likely the case with asia bibi.

Instead he became delusional and played into the hands of extremists and sadly was murdered by a fanatic and all thx to Mr Taseers approach the fanatic is being hailed a hero!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sadiqabad, Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love (Aug '10) Nov '13 fareeha 3
imran and irfan (Oct '12) Oct '12 mian usman 1
civil defence sadiqabad (Dec '10) Mar '12 Zahid 3
irfan (Jun '10) Aug '11 saleem 2
Indiatalkies.com - Pakistan war-gaming to count... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Karan 1
rohab (Jun '10) Apr '11 nomi 3
ramazan shreef (Aug '10) Aug '10 rosy 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:30 am PST