Death toll from devastating Pakistan floods rises to 1,100; more th...

Full story: 5News KFSM
The death toll from massive floods in northwestern Pakistan rose to 1,100 Sunday as rescue workers struggled to save more than 27,000 people still trapped by the raging water. Full Story
Theresa

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Hello Guys,
Hey, no need to tell you what a great team we have reporting our news. When you have such a great team you just KNOW it and it shows through. However, lately there's a slight problem. Seems your sound tract is way off and it's hard to watch your good looking faces talk to us with the sound so far off. Any way you can fix it?
We would greatly appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Theresa
Bill

Bentonville, AR

#2 Aug 19, 2010
Well said Theresa. There is a problem too with the video sometimes and the screen is split like in the old days with vertical hold. The technical stuff is distracting and I have found myself turning to other local news just so I could hear and see. And to have to watch 40/29 is horriable. Thanks Bill

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2010
Bill wrote:
Well said Theresa. There is a problem too with the video sometimes and the screen is split like in the old days with vertical hold. The technical stuff is distracting and I have found myself turning to other local news just so I could hear and see. And to have to watch 40/29 is horriable. Thanks Bill
Theresa and Bill,
Our engineers are aware of the problem. They're taking the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. We appreciate your kind words!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nowshera, Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Terriers" of Wimbledon fought for the Brit... Jul '14 mICHEAL 1
Sources from Kashmir prove Ancient Macedonians ... (Jun '12) Aug '13 mICHEAL 79
district nowshera (Jan '08) Apr '13 Haris khan khattak 9
Kashmiri protesters demanding independence pick... (Jul '10) Jan '12 DesiJai 612
Militants blow up two schools in Pakistan (Nov '11) Nov '11 CTYankee 1
Pakistan Rebuilds - Slowly - Months After Histo... (Mar '11) Mar '11 CTYankee 1
Pakistan floods highlight information gap (Feb '11) Feb '11 Earhquake Cluster... 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:55 pm PST