Book: Obama hoped to try bin Laden, if captured
#1 Oct 3, 2012
I very highly doubt this - putting Osama on trial, civilan or militay, would be the last thing POTUS Bammer or the USA would want.
#2 Oct 3, 2012
I like the answer of this German Scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam: He said:
· Who started the First World War, which killed 37 million and injured 22, 379, 053 that includes 7 million civilians? Muslims?
· Who started the Second World War, which killed over 60 million, which was over 2.5% of the world population? Muslims?
· Who killed about 20 million of Aborigines in Australia? Muslims?
· Who drop the nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which killed 166,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America? Muslims?
· Who killed more than 50 million Indian in South America? Muslims?
· Who took about 180 million African people as slaves and when 88% of them died, threw them into the Atlantic Ocean? Muslims?
They weren’t Muslims! First of all, you have to define terrorism properly…. If a non-Muslim does something bad… it is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same, he is a terrorist. So first remove the double standard… then come to the point.
Add your comments below
|Porn found in bin Ladena s computer files | The... (May '11)||Jan 20||Djsmoove||75|
|Tehsil nazim, 4 others charged with MPA murder (Sep '08)||Dec '14||Urwah bibi||755|
|PM approves Rs 8 billion for schools' construct...||Dec '14||Islamabad Pakistan||1|
|Earthquake tremors felt in northwestern parts o...||Nov '14||MOMIN ANSARI||1|
|Navy SEAL who shot bin Laden was at war for years||Nov '14||Bob||1|
|Ex-Navy SEAL Makes No Apologies For Going Publi...||Nov '14||USA Today||2|
|Obama Reacts To Mitt Romney's Vice Presidential... (Aug '12)||Nov '14||MOMIN ANSARI||10|
Find what you want!
Search North-West Frontier, Pakistan Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC