Postal ballot for PF-51 by Oct 20

Sep 29, 2008 Full story: The News 11

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 By our correspondent ISLAMABAD: Chief Election Commissioner Justice Qazi Muhammad Farooq on Monday fixed October 20 the last date for receipt of applications for postal ballot papers ...

Full Story
Lover Force

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Over Quaid Akhtar Nawaz khan(SHAHEED)
Brother GOHAR NAWAZ KHAN will b the next MPA OF PF51 v all r with Over Quaid
<<<<Zinda hai Akhat Zinda hai>>>>
Saqib

Islamabad, Pakistan

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Gohar Nawaz Khan hum ap k saath hain bec of over KHAN
Saqib Khan

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Congratulation! Gohar Nawaz Khan and to all the supporter

Mubarak ho sab ko!

Lekin khushi k in lamhoon main apnay Quaid Akhtar Nawaz Khan ko na bholna, dua k liye hath zaror uthaeen aor Allah say dua karain k un zalmoo ko Allah naisto nabood karay jinoon nay ham sy hamara mehboob leader juda kar diya hay
Asghar Khan

Nottingham, UK

#4 Nov 7, 2008
Salam.
I am very pleased to know that my class-fellow Gohar Nawaz Khan has been elected as an MPA.On this moment of happiness,I am very much grieved to remember my brother Akhtar Nawaz Khan Shaheed.I remember before coming to the UK,I heard him last time in Chaman park near Police Station.My mom told me that Akhtar Nawaz's family came to our house to congratulate us on our brother's marriage and then after 2 days,he was martyred.It was so shocking news for me and my wife.I know how much they loved my wife and how much respect they paid to my wife.From me and my wife,on this occasion,we give this message that keep going.Our journey has just started again and we have to go a long way.Gohar Nawaz,gall sunr meree,jazbati ho ke koi faisla na kareen.Jaira bhee qadam chawain teh soch samajh ke.Allah nai tere ka eh moqa ditta eh te iss ton sahee faaeda cha.Akhtar Nawaz paji honr naee anra per unnan nai jiss tarah lokan de dilan bich jagah banrain eh,ussi tarah tunay bhee karna eh.ALLAH tere ka kamyaab karay te apnray pair zameen te he rakheen.Allah paji ka jannat bich jagah deway te karay aliyan ka mera salam dua dain. Ameen.
Tera sangi te para.
dilawar khan

UAE

#5 Nov 24, 2008
Salam.
I am very pleased to know that my dearest friend Gohar Nawaz Khan has been elected as an MPA.On this moment of happiness,I am very much grieved to remember my brother Akhtar Nawaz Khan Shaheedon this occasion,we give this message that keep going.Our journey has just started again and we have to go a long way.and in last i will say again good luck to you my brother.
Amin Khan

Pakistan

#6 Dec 17, 2008
Love u Akhtar nawaz bahi
ap ko hum kabhi nahi bhul saktay hain.
har khushi har ghum main ap humaray saath
hain.INSHALLAH hum a k hukam a hamesha
parish payali k saath matlab ap ki family k saath hongay
LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKHTAR BAHI
blood mafia

Islamabad, Pakistan

#7 Aug 24, 2009
Love u Akhtar nawaz bahi
master

Islamabad, Pakistan

#8 Jul 19, 2010
well done great job iftikhar ahmed khan and zulfiqar ahmed khan zindabad, the great khans of khalabat and akhtar nawaz and gohar nawaz are not khans you are real khans by cast. dont worry gohar nawaz one day you will be killed just like your brother akhtar nawaz was killed by former tehsil haripur iftikhar ahmed khan.
lover one

Islamabad, Pakistan

#9 Jul 22, 2010
gandoooooo ha
master
Rawalpindi, Pakistan
gando ha
master

Islamabad, Pakistan

#10 Aug 11, 2010
you lover one what is this written in your comments and this is not good using abusive language what if i say anything wrong about you how would you like.
NAVEED TANOLI MANCHESTER

London, UK

#11 Jun 23, 2012

Love u Akhtar nawaz bahi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haripur, Pakistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PakChina Fertilizers (Jan '09) Oct 11 Amna 31
Ladha Haripur Sep 28 Bilal Khan 1
masoom larhkio ka faida uthanay walay (Jan '10) May '14 riaz 28
Tehsil nazim, 4 others charged with MPA murder (Sep '08) Jan '14 m n khan 752
Ex-NWFP assembly speaker joins PML-N (Mar '09) Dec '13 iftikhar khan 57
The power of positive deviants (Dec '13) Dec '13 mICHEAL 3
ghalt Larkay aor Larkian (Nov '13) Nov '13 Unknown 2

Haripur, Pakistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE