Rockets fired at airport in Pakistan, 3 killed

Dec 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Militants fired three rockets at an airport in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar on Saturday night, killing three people and wounding over 30 others, officials said.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2012
rao

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

test
babaram telecast

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

u have the
ssme stilo ,,,,,,j
meuhods bushs sctcfmll....u no change nterfrngh wiyh editng mi postngs u the victim these greedes are for t objectve costitution the frog
tampico nefiubluitsgai

Matamoros, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

mi codolencess to medveds fml antheir agent.kgb.for beign assasenitaed in america.bi the transgressions less polites and femenin loosgfgsageans who hated him.thei not beign equsl as the communist.thes is not ademocrsci thei sai foreign from other racials should learn.&hipocrcs was forcngto get their fggts hnd salaries.
tampico nefiubluitsgai

Matamoros, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

from a friend take the advice from anexpertise and loose mtfgkr......oaklsnd versus cleaveland.vakets-voull.35-07- -----the comnder goes to bet the wisards,76sixers...thewho jews,r crook.fags
SkyFall

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Very soon they will be nuke warheads!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••