Bob England visits Utah

Bob England visits Utah

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

BobEngland

London, UK

#2 Jan 16, 2013
The bandits been caught, and is awaiting trial, It was my old Pal Crassus from Green Bay, Wisconsin, who was caught whilst fleeing to his mothers home in Madison, WI,

The Sheriffs report was as follows.

I only have one thing to say to the Wisconsin Poop Bandit: You've been caught and can no longer hide. Nobody cares about you anymore. This is not the kind of publicity Wisconsin wants. All eyes are now on you, and now you're caught, the full force of the law and power of the Courts will drop the hammer of justice on you without a hint of compassion. We knew we'd catch you, just remember you left your DNA all over the crime scene, and thats how we solved this crime. REF 112./01/13/13 SHERIFFS OFFICE
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

#3 May 29, 2013
lmao

No one cares about Gary Indiana either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump moves immigration rally amid surge 8 hr Justice league 19
Vote For Donald Trump Sat TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 28
Subs Sat TreyDee 1
Shrooms (Jul '11) Sat jjjjjj 2
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
Look Out for Kim "Sue Cooney" Aug 22 Saturday 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Raul Grijalva as Representative? (Dec '11) Aug 22 Saturday 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages