Review: Progressive Auto Collision an...

Review: Progressive Auto Collision and Sales

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

Brandon

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 25, 2013
2011 Nissan Altima

Our daughter got into car accident and we took the car to Progressive auto collision and sales. We didn't had Rental car in our policy and also had a $1000 deductible. Alex helped us getting a free rental car and he waived our deductible. They are really helpful. Also when they finished the car. They gave it to us in a show room condition. THANK YOU GUYS. Now we know where to send my friends in case they need a car repair. THANK YOU
Wesley

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 25, 2013
EXCELLENCE that's what I named this shop.
Pros: Fast, they estimated 7-8 business days and had it done in 5 days.

Professional -- nice, huge, clean shop & my car looks like new also they detailed car inside and out.

Customer Service: Awesome guys. Loved their service and the way they take care of customers. Excellent customer service experience.

I highly recommend them Cost: Alex waived my $1000.00 deductible and gave me a FREE RENTAL until they finished my car (2010 Ford Focus) they had other cars but they were rented out to other customers.

Overall, I would go back, but I hope I never have to :) I would highly recommend them to all my friends and anyone who needs repairs on their cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is McCain going to die ? 16 min McCain s Headache... 6
News Who's Afraid of Tom Steyer? Billionaire Targete... 2 hr Carol 2
Anyone know a Vicky Leswick, she says she is a ... (Aug '17) 21 hr Phoenix resident 14
News Community colleges don't plan to appeal ruling ... May 23 Solarman 1
yellow residue after monday's rainstorm (Mar '11) May 23 Uncle Tom 28
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc May 20 paulo 2
News Meet an Arizona Summit Law School graduate who ... May 18 walter reed 2

Phoenix Jobs

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages