32 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I Don't Know

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 May 22, 2011
If he does come back the first thing he is going to do is beat the hell out of BoBEngland.
Jesus Christ

Round Lake, IL

#2 Jun 22, 2011
I've Been Here For Quite A While ,And Watching All OF YOU!

Just Sitting Back and Seeing What IDIOTS YOU All Have BeCome!
maggie

Converse, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Why would he return? Did they nail his ass to a boomerang or something?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2012
maggie wrote:
Why would he return? Did they nail his ass to a boomerang or something?
You are one sick puppy
cunune

Masontown, PA

#5 Dec 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Its all about getting lucky ,,,no hes dead
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#6 Dec 16, 2012
MAY I SHARE A POST WITH YOU, THIS IS WHAT A RELIGIOUS FREAK POSTED ELSEWHERE - ON THE CONNECTICUT SCHOOL TRAGEDY: PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT HE SAID AND STUDY WHAT MY REPLY.

(OP wrote) I have this compelling desire to share with you that our that GOD is a merciful GOD. I firmly believe these children were cradled in GOD's loving arms and were wisped to heaven. I hope the parents know that they did not suffer. That they are in paradise now. Please don't torture yourself with the ugly details. At this point, please trust in GOD. HE will get you throught this. I will pray for you. Your children are safe with him. Please rely on HIM, You will be reunited with them. My sympathy goes out to you for now. Lean on GOD... He will give you strength to go on for the rest of your family. Know that GOD has your child in protective custody . You will see them again.Reply>

BOBENGLAND REPLIED:

No one wanted these children taken by God, and he had no right to do such a terrible thing. Would you please ask him to return them to their parents immediately or face arrest for murder and abduction. If you can contact him today please do so and tell him we, meaning me, do not want his help, he must never set foot near us and for him to leave my kids and my family well alone, your Gods a child killer and I/we do not believe one word you say.
bob england

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Jesus is comming back. Shurf Joe keeps throwing his brown ass back into Mexico and he keeps creepin back over.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Are you aware that if Jesus comes back he will be carrying guns and an assault rifle, his father must have told him to keep out of Detroit, not to go to Venice Beach, to avoid Gary Street in San Francisco, and if a repentant sinner called Crassus from Green Bay, Wisconsin, looks him up to throw him out of the confessional box.

Poor Jesus, none of that get behind me Satan stuffs going to work anymore, If he wants to spend 40 days and nights in the Wilderness he should choose Green Bay Wisconsin for his partying, there's no place wilder than that and no need to steer him clear of Pole Dancing joints as Crassus will give him three free passes,
BonerBoyII

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Dec 17, 2012
When Christ c*ms back he'll be f*cking BobEngland in the keester without lube!
And Boob will beg/moan for more and deeper!!!
How much fun that would be to watch!
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!
Is that wrong?
targeted

Tempe, AZ

#11 Dec 18, 2012
See what i mean. Sick puppy. You do not need saving bboy. You need an old fashioned ass whippin. J.H.
BonerBoyII

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Christ is c*ming back and will have "9" good reasons to get on your knees and worship "her"...
I am so totally into swallowing that all the way down to "her" b*lls, especially since I already have with this "lady", and that uncut c*ck of hers is so YUMMY, as is her big, sweet tasting thick load....

http://tsbarbieis4u.webs.com/apps/photos/phot...
BonerBoyII

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Such a big, beautiful uncut c*ck........
Love to give her head to complitation, with that load half on my face and half in my mouth!!!!

SO F*CKING YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Tranny c*m is so f*cking tasty!!!!
Maggie

San Antonio, TX

#15 Dec 20, 2012
BonerBoyII wrote:
When Christ c*ms back he'll be f*cking BobEngland in the keester without lube!
And Boob will beg/moan for more and deeper!!!
How much fun that would be to watch!
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!
Is that wrong?
you don't have to wait for the second coming to see Bob in some man on man (or man on goat) action. Just go to Counsinhumpinggaylovers.com . He posts a new video every day of his exploits.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Cardinal: Teacher who gave her life is 'like Jesus'

She will rise from the dead tomorrow. The Mayan calender says it is so.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/20/16...
Maggie

San Antonio, TX

#17 Dec 21, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
Cardinal: Teacher who gave her life is 'like Jesus'
She will rise from the dead tomorrow. The Mayan calender says it is so.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/20/16...
OMG she was JEW? what the hell were they letting her teach at this school for?

Location hidden

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>OMG she was JEW? what the hell were they letting her teach at this school for?
Why not
Maggie

San Antonio, TX

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Why not
Everyone knows that Jews like to make Matzo Balls out of dead children. Don't you know anything?

Location hidden

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone knows that Jews like to make Matzo Balls out of dead children. Don't you know anything?
I gather you eat your chicken live like a cannibal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate jews! 1 min straight whitey 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 20 min chuckles 904
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 3 hr Caca De Toro 21
Stupid Loretta Lynch, You Are Paid To Be Active... 12 hr Quite Outrageous 1
learn to code this summer! Wed Jjjj 2
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Wed guest 68
Married Flirting ;-) Jun 27 Augie 4

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages