Matt Morse-FHTM
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bbb765990

San Jose, CA

#63 Oct 26, 2012
I just read on Scribd that Platinum Sales Manager Clay Hair (married to trainer Woodson Gardner) is a convicted child molester and register sexual predator in NC & FL. How does Paul Orberson condone this type of insane behavior? Why are so many leaving this Ponzi-scheme?
Jesse Campbell

Boiling Springs, SC

#65 Feb 11, 2013
Matt drove two states away from his home to come to Tennessee and help me. I didn't continue in fortune because of my job at Nissan and my Realestate job were taking most of my time and efforts. Matt did everything he could to help me without even knowing me. I didn't continue in fortune because of my own efforts and not Matt's. If you read these comments Matt don't get discouraged. Perspective is everything. God bless
Bye Bye FHTM

San Jose, CA

#66 Feb 12, 2013
FHTM shut down by FTC. ALL ASSETS SEIZED BY RECEIVER.

www.joseph-isaacs.com
bananabread

San Jose, CA

#68 Feb 23, 2013
Has anyone taken a look at the latest findings that Robb Evans and Associates has published on FHTM's website? Incredible and confirms that the focus was on recruiting. Also shows the high drop out rate and the high % of people that didn't make money.

http://www.robbevans.com/pdf/fortunereport01 ....
watermelonpunch

New York, NY

#69 Feb 25, 2013
Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, Inc. and Alan Clark Holdings, LLC paid a total of S41.3 million in dividends to their shareholders from inception through January 2013. These two companies also paid approximately $7.5 million in salary to their shareholders from 2007 to 2012. Of these amounts, Paul Orberson and Thomas Mills received a total of $21.2 million and $18.1 million, respectively, in dividends and salary. Other family members received $9.5 million in dividends and salary. 500,00 reps lost everything since 2001 while the "King of Crap" made millions.
R u cereal

Canton, GA

#70 Mar 14, 2013
Where are all of those defenders of the evil gone to. They must have taken a drink of the Jamestown juice.

After the truth has come out, they have no defense for the crooks that misled those poor b_st_rds. The industry watch dog would not let them be a member because they were never legit.

The poor b_st_rds stil believe that it will return.

FHTM never had a real product. Anyone can be an affiliate.

There reps. credibility and integrity are gone. Their leaders never had any. Beware of false prophets.
why not

New York, NY

#75 May 29, 2013
Will Zija end up in the wake of the FTC and FHTM investigation/lawsuit? Its possible that Paul could inadvertently take them down with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 1 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 193,144
Trump for President, He will win. watch 6 hr Repub4life 2
Why is Trump flip flopping? 6 hr Repub4life 3
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Wed guest 91
frito lay makes rainbow chips in support of gay... Wed guest 6
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Wed storymdayz 95
Heather Burns Tue Chris C 1

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages