Matt Morse-FHTM

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

State University, AR

#1 Apr 9, 2009
has anyone had any experience with Matt Morse of Fortune High Tech Marketing?
Cardinal

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2009
yes,
great leader awesome speaker.
cowboy

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Apr 17, 2009
YES!! IN FACT HE HAS HELPED ME AND MY FAMILY TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!!! YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS BY MEETING HIM BECAUSE HE IS SO HUMBLE. DEFINATELY AN AWESOME SPEAKER.
HES A CON ARTIST

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2009
He's a con a con artist. I lost $400 when I signed up for Fortune, & I know lots of other people who lost that much or more when they did too. He said he would help them, but he lied, and took their money, and mine. Do not sign up with him! You'll regret it big time!
Curious

State University, AR

#5 Apr 27, 2009
HES A CON ARTIST wrote:
He's a con a con artist. I lost $400 when I signed up for Fortune, & I know lots of other people who lost that much or more when they did too. He said he would help them, but he lied, and took their money, and mine. Do not sign up with him! You'll regret it big time!
\

yes, that is what i was afraid of. i think he may be into conning people out of more than money, if you know what i mean.
asu

United States

#6 May 8, 2009
hey everyone has the same opportunity with fhtm. matt started off from scratch like everyone else so if you fail dont blame it on other people it is your fault.
Josh - Empire Marketing

Cleveland, OH

#7 May 12, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>\
yes, that is what i was afraid of. i think he may be into conning people out of more than money, if you know what i mean.
There is no possible way that he is scamming anyone out of their money. If you lost $400 in this company, thats your own fault. The only way you can lose money with this company is if you join and do absolutly nothing. I can first hand tell you first hand that Paul Orberson, Founder and CEO of Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, is the most generous and genuine man I have met in my life. He designed this company to help people with their financial circumstances, no matter their current status, while bringing a handful of Fortune 500 companies customer loyalty. He designed it so that the representatives in this company cannot be promoted until the people in their group become promoted. With that being said, do you really believe that Matt Morse is deliberately trying to scam people out of their money, or do you think that he believed that he could help you get promoted and you did not anything to help yourself?
asddsfasf

Redmond, WA

#8 May 16, 2009
what does this guy look like?
Hard Worker

Tempe, AZ

#9 Jun 10, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>\
You are lazy and blame others for your failure, no doubt you voted for free handouts from the Fascist Obama. Except nothing is free, someone makes it or earns and it is taken by force and given to lazy fools like yourself
Jace in AZ

Marana, AZ

#10 Jul 13, 2009
You are stupid and lazy if you think it is a scam. You are probably one of those kids that have never had to work and are still hanging on to Mommy and Daddy for everything. Get out and work and build something for yourself, you will be a lot happier and won't have to blame someone else for you being a loser.
dewayne lawson

Charleston, SC

#11 Aug 1, 2009
to all
matt morse is a great guy that believes in the lord jesus christ , and does his best to do his business based on biblical principal.
if you have lost money i am sure he was not to blame ,the way this business works is the better you do the better he does .
Sookie

Menifee, CA

#12 Aug 2, 2009
Hitler believed in Jesus, doesn't make him a good man. Just sayin.
messageman

Kimball, SD

#13 Aug 3, 2009
I first met Matt a year ago, but have know some of his family for a few years. He is a very ordinary guy...kind of checked shirt & blue jeans guy... certainly not a put on.

I met him at a FHTM meeting, but never did sign up until the past week when I got more info on a few of our family friends that are doing really, really well with FHTM...I just started and need to get going...

He worked hard for what he has, and if he said that he would help you, of course I am sure that he would want to as that helps him grow...did you contact him and ask for help? You must remember that he has tons of people asking for help... must be overwhelming!

But he is certainly a nice guy that you would call a friend once you get to know him!

You cannot bad-mouth him if you have your facts straight! Enough said!

Cheers!
Proud FHTM Business Owner

Chino Valley, AZ

#14 Sep 13, 2009
in response to "Hes a Con Artist"

We have been with FHTM for about 2 months and we are doing very well. But that would not have happened if we just set back and expected to make money without working. Maybe whoever signed you up in the first place should have ask about your work ethics and maybe they would not have wasted their time and energy on you. The ones in our team that gets the most attention are the ones who are working, asking question, and taking on some initive, such as doing some of their own research, and are very enthusic.
So just keep playing the lottery, cause if you are lazy, you probably have the same chance of getting finacally ahead.
just trying

Pampa, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2009
$400.00 for a chance to own your own buisness sounds like a pretty good deal to me.. I also understand that your can sell or leave your buisness to any one that you want. I havent ever heard of a mlm that will let you do that. Have you??? If you payed for FHTM why dont you give it a go instad of giving up your an owner. Give it another shot!!!!! Im going to.
Moral Values

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 22, 2009
To learn the truth of the fhtm scheme and to learn about how cons are attracted to this business model visit:

http://www.mlm-thetruth.com/
Netsurfer

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2009
statements that because the sale of a product or service is associated with the marketing plan the plan is not an illegal pyramid scheme are not necessarily true. Even programs with legitimate products can be marketed in such a fashion as to violate the pyramid statute

I think this statement speaks volumes about the fact that FHTM is a scam, con, scheme, etc to part money from hard working people. To say people are lazy for not wanting to throw their hard earned money away is kind of stupid on your part, cause if they havve $400 then they must not be to lazy. They had to go out and figure out how to get $400 dollars
thealviszone_dot _com

Roanoke, VA

#18 Oct 27, 2009
Matt Morse is a great team leader. He and another team member host our conference call every week.

FHTM is NOT a scam. It is licensed in all 50 states and has a good rating with the BBB (see link):
http://www.lexington.bbb.org/codbrep.html...

Bob McDonnell, Attorney General of VA who is a candidate for governor, is also a member of FHTM.

www.thealviszone.com
Maggie

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Nov 4, 2009
Fully agree. The only people I have seen fail on FHTM are the ones that signed up and didn't do anything. My business is moving and now my boyfriend are I are doing it as a team. Have our own website going to make it easier ( www.18paws.com ) The reps that failed under me were the ones that I kept contacting, emailing, calling but never heard back from them or only got excuses. Remember people take the time to complain but the ones that are doing well are to busy making money, working with their downline and enjoying life. But in the end it's a personal choice. If you decide to constantly listen to the negativity and never take a chance in life then you are destined to fail for lack of trying.
David Maso

Nashville, TN

#20 Nov 16, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>\
This guys an Idiot, the only reason his business failed is because he didnt work his business, That simple. He paid 400.00 and wanted someone to do it for him, thats not how any successful business is built.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Behavior - Dog Park, Clubs and Life in general 7 min Meryl Musgrave 1
Is the future cloudy for Blue Sky apartments in... 1 hr searchingforarainbow 2
Amy's Baking Company (May '13) 5 hr BYOP 6
How Is Business at the Amy's Baking Company Res... (Jul '13) 5 hr knivesNightout 4
ASU vs UCLA 5 hr goDevils 4
Ranked: The Best Cities in Maricopa County Mon Taxpayer for years 2
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) Sep 27 Anonymous 114

Phoenix Jobs

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Phoenix News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Phoenix

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]