Sophisticated Life Form Human Being.

Sophisticated Life Form Human Being.

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

Citizen

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Human Beings, the sophisticated life forms of Planet Earth, residing within the Universe which is the origins of the human being; to this day, no scientific evidence is present in the World which gives visual proof and or physical proof of a sophisticated life form which has acted within a type of existence.
The following is hereby stated.
Regarding the origins of the sophisticated life form, the human being, given the presence of an dense, volumed, physicalistic and possibly visible, matter comprised of a sophisticated life entity, which was dormant and of a extremely non livable human being and or sophisticated life form true life environment, prior to the energetic reaction which was vacant of entity corrugation, allocation, alignment, and neutralistic energetic interaction within the existence referred; precisely inferring neutralistic corrugation of the dormant entity sophisticated life matter with the energetics, both which were residing within theoretic origins which, after the beginning of the Universal Cosmos, were present, still remaining to this day as existent, having been affected by the course of existence; to this day remaining within ourselves as entities and allowing human beings comprised historical, current, and post Universal Cosmos eternal death environment; being itself, existence, comprising of existence, the Universal Cosmos and the non sustainable Universal Cosmos sophisticated life form, true life experience.
As negativity is present, we may allocate to our self living of life within the Universe; as neutralistic systems of the World, wether it be Universal, Planetary, Continental, International Government, and or National Government, we, the human beings of the Universe are a part of existence.
I (>(.*I*.)<) I&+?
(No response requested, necessary, nor needed).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
learn to code this summer! 9 hr Jjjj 2
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 9 hr guest 68
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 10 hr Augie 898
Married Flirting ;-) Mon Augie 4
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Jun 27 guest 3
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Jun 27 Loco 3
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... Jun 27 Go Blue Forever 1

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages