Mesa police: One person shot, one sta...

Mesa police: One person shot, one stabbed Sunday night

There are 3 comments on the AZCentral.com story from Sep 12, 2011, titled Mesa police: One person shot, one stabbed Sunday night. In it, AZCentral.com reports that:

Four unidentified men were involved in the shooting of one person and the stabbing of another Sunday night in Mesa, sending both victims to area hospitals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AZCentral.com.

CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Unidentified? Does that mean they are unidentified blacks or Mexicans? One shot, one stabbed, one raped, one beaten. As long as nobody was bullied we don't have a problem.
Kenny

Mesa, AZ

#3 Oct 25, 2012
First off ten Mexicans showed up strapped up so five white boys handled them.that's the reall story them Mexicans got there's. I have no idea were this story came from Mesa police are clowns
Houston Suburbanite

Spring, TX

#4 May 27, 2013
Mesa...1,000 places not to see before you die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
former mexico president said 2 hr the real truth in... 1
are the goodwill stores really nonprofit? what ... (Jan '15) 2 hr AdamTheDA 13
whos boris epshteyn l 5 hr wow maybe big mess 2
what next for putin 5 hr trump unsafe for usa 1
trump got many 6 hr trump unsafe for usa 1
News The Latest: McCain defeats challengers in Repub... 17 hr In Got We Trust 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 23 hr HotnPhx 952

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages