DiabeticMoM

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Does anyone know where to find insulin syringes in Phoenix , where they do no require a prescription?
I can help you out

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

I can help you out! I have HUNDREDS of insulin syringes left by my grandfather. I have 10 packs and single packs. The 10 packs are 1cc U-100 29G 1/2 (0.33 X 13mm). The single packs are 1/2cc U-100 28G 1/2 (0.36 X 13mm). The brand is B-D, which is a very sturdy, reliable maker. I'll give them to you for $2 per syringe. Let me know if this interests you. Shoot me an e-mail at bobbygordon2345@yahoo.com and tell me where to send them. Negotiation is welcome. Thanks and I hope we can help each other out!

Since: Nov 12

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

DiabeticMoM wrote:
Does anyone know where to find insulin syringes in Phoenix , where they do no require a prescription?
I can also help you out. This person above me is insane charging that amount. I will sell 10 packs for 5 dollars each.. That's 50 cents a syringe. I have the 1cc long and short.
I got some

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Well I DID say price is negotiable. And rule #1 is to start high. I doubt Corey has B-D level quality, but I'll do it for $5 if you buy 2. $7 for 1. It's worth the extra money to ensure quality. Also package them very securely and to expedited shipping.

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

DiabeticMoM wrote:
Up to you. Some shady guy wanting to take your money and extra for "shipping" and "quality" or the LOCAL, REGISTERED person. But hey, diabetics should have the freedom of choice such as being scammed. God knows that quality needle is so important when you use it once and throw it in the trash.

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

DiabeticMoM wrote:
Kind of sad this person has such a surplus (or so they claim) of syringes left by a deceased family member, and they are still wanting to charge a ridiculous price, on top of someone offering way cheaper. Mind you, I didn't get my syringes from a dead relative, meaning mine weren't free and I'm still offering a good deal. This guy, on the other hand, is wanting above retail prices for a product that he has already admitted will be all profit. Good luck with that. By the way, this thread is old as fuck, I just wanted your crooked ass to see how dumb you look.
Lauren

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Corey_IVOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also help you out. This person above me is insane charging that amount. I will sell 10 packs for 5 dollars each.. That's 50 cents a syringe. I have the 1cc long and short.
Do you still have some to sell?
Dontthinkso

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Why in the hell doesn't a diabetic just go to a pharmacy? Insurance covers it. Someone is a drug addict.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Walmart will usually sell without a script. I never had problems at the one on nineteenth ave and bethany, the one in Queen creek, or the one in scottsdale at via linda and frank lloyd. Mom and pop type hole in the walk pharmacies are a good bet, for example the one at bethany and via seventeen but they charge almost twice as much. You can also order them online.
Steve

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
8 hrs ago

You can buy them at any food city pharmacy. BD's are $.75 = 1, pack of 10 = 5$ Box of 100 is 20-45$ depends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Phoenix Forum right now

Search the Phoenix Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 9 min GinaLover 552
subuxone 4 hr boodia 4
anyone need black 10 hr nicndime 7
Review: Cotterkey Investments LTD (Oct '13) 13 hr KARMA BABY KARMA 5
Harry Reid mental stability in question. 14 hr indy 9
How Phoenix Convicted A Transgender Woman For W... Thu TerryE 1
Woman survives internal decapitation, thanks Ph... Wed Silly times 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Phoenix Jobs

•••