Review: Elements Tattoo LLC

Review: Elements Tattoo LLC

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

obo

Tempe, AZ

#1 Jul 14, 2009
this is one of the best shops i have been to. the place is clean and neat. the guys there are professional w/o being total a-holes like most tattoo shops. i highly suggest that you go to elements tattoo. see the owner. real cool guy.
eric

Wichita, KS

#2 Feb 25, 2010
i've been to a lot of the shops in the area, and ELEMENTS has got to be the best one in the area...reasonable prices, great artists, awesome atmosphere...Unlike some other places, my complete tattoo experience at ELEMENTS was superb and I recommened anyone and everyone to go there for their next one... I know IM going back for my next piece!
Mike

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Aug 22, 2010
Horrible! I went in for a simple tattoo, and the artist couldn't even do it right. fill in was sloppy and he couldn't even follow the transfer stencil. The staff is rude(rude to my girlfriend and openly mocked a girl who came in asking if they were hiring) and too self involved in their own social time to focus on providing good service I called to speak to the owner to voice my concerns and say I wanted another artist to fix/touch up the piece, but spoke to someone else who took my info, but I have yet to hear back. So, it looks like I'll be paying to have a different shop fix this trash because I will not set foot in Elements again.Avoid them like the plague if you don't want a messed up tattoo!!!
Bob

Glendale, AZ

#4 Oct 2, 2010
I went in to have an anchor put on my forearm,did a great job,very clean shop,price was very reasonable.I was impressed with the charitable effort for the juvenile diabetes silent auction elements put on,thats just going above and beyond.
Jennie - Avondale AZ

National City, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Totally agree with Mike ^^ i asked for stars and i got stars with flames.. looks like i should be on a harley.. i would never recommend element tattoo..
Debee - Glendale AZ

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Feb 24, 2011
To Mike and Jennie, I don't know who did your tattoo, but, the owner Joe does excellent work, I told him what I wanted, he showed me what he came up with, made a couple of changes and had the most amazing tattoo, with little to no pain. The shop is clean, the staff was great, and I would recommend Joe to anyone.

“"Winning at all Cost$!!!"”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2011
To they have an alternate DBA?
Shawn

Chandler, AZ

#8 May 20, 2011
By far one of the best tattoo shop in the valley. Went in, met Joe the owner and right away treated me like we were old friends. Even his staff was hanging out and talking to me during my tat. Unlike most tattoo shops when you walk in they start treating you like you are not good enough to be there, Joe and his staff makes you feel at home. We even went to an event they had two weeks later for a silent auction. Definitely going back. Thanks Joe and everyone at Element.
Sheryl

Glendale, AZ

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Ive gotten two of my tattoos from Sal over at Elements, a large tiger on my back and 3 shooting stars on my ankle. The shop atmosphere is very easy going and relaxed everyone there is super friendly (they even had Hawaiian music playing that day)

on my tiger Sal drew it up and what I didnt like we changed till it was exactly what I wanted, people will stop me at the grocery store to ask me where I got my work done

I will always recommend element to anyone who wants ink!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#10 Jun 5, 2011
Tattoos are really cool and because I want to be cool I think I will get a tattoo. I think I will get a tattoo of a really small dick on my dick that way it can grow to 100 times the normal size when I see a chick with a hot tattoo. I thought about getting that cool MS 13 tattoo on my back, but I didn't get Multiple Sclerosis when I was 13 so not so cool. Jiggars are cool and they have tattoos all over, they are hard to see but they have them. I think I will get a tattoo of a big Jiggar on my back dunking a basketball. Cool!
Stephanie

Maricopa, AZ

#12 Aug 12, 2011
I would highly recommend Elements tattoo. Everyone in the shop is friendly and greeted me when I walked in. The shop is very clean and has awesome artwork on the walls. My sister and I got matching tattoos in our grandma’s memory, which is a quote on our ribs in her hand writing. Smoke was amazing. From the old letters and notes we brought in he was able to replicate her handwriting. It looks like she wrote it herself. He was fast and precise; we were done in about 20 minutes each. Not only is he an awesome artist he is entertaining as well. I would not change anything about my tattoo, I love it and it is exactly how I imagined. Last weekend I was all healed and able to go to the pool and got a few compliments on my tattoo!
elements tattoo

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Mike wrote:
Horrible! I went in for a simple tattoo, and the artist couldn't even do it right. fill in was sloppy and he couldn't even follow the transfer stencil. The staff is rude(rude to my girlfriend and openly mocked a girl who came in asking if they were hiring) and too self involved in their own social time to focus on providing good service I called to speak to the owner to voice my concerns and say I wanted another artist to fix/touch up the piece, but spoke to someone else who took my info, but I have yet to hear back. So, it looks like I'll be paying to have a different shop fix this trash because I will not set foot in Elements again.Avoid them like the plague if you don't want a messed up tattoo!!!
elements tattoo is under complete new management staff and ownership! we feel we have put together a strong and friendly crew! and we would be more then happy to touch up your tattoo for free! sorry you had a bad experience but we are now dedicated to customer satisfaction!
dutch

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 3, 2012
So you guys got read of all the tattoo artists so how do i go about get my touched up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 1 hr storymdayz 95
Heather Burns 8 hr Chris C 1
News Can Sheriff Joe Arpaio win re-election in the f... 17 hr Donnie 1
Help for harassed frito lay employees 21 hr guest 4
Vote for Hillary Mon Go Blue Forever 6
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Mon guest 90
frito lay makes rainbow chips in support of gay... Aug 20 guest 5

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance