After the SB1070 ruling, undocumented...

After the SB1070 ruling, undocumented Americans say 'No more Arizonas!' | Sarahi Uribe

There are 6 comments on the The Guardian story from Jun 30, 2012, titled After the SB1070 ruling, undocumented Americans say 'No more Arizonas!' | Sarahi Uribe. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Arizona protest against SB1070: the supreme court ruling allows police to continue to check the immigration status of people they suspect of being in the US illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Really

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 30, 2012
"Undocumented Americans" is a lie. They're illegal alien border jumpers, not Americans!
Juan

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2012
I am true american, gringos are illegal immigrant here in my country without permission, but I am good person, I will give amnesty.

We do the hard work. Si.
Free is free

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2012
I don't care what a bunch illegal aliens say. This isn't their country; it's mine.
Disgusting

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 1, 2012
Free is free wrote:
I don't care what a bunch illegal aliens say. This isn't their country; it's mine.
Try stealing into Mexico, then claiming you're merely an undocumented Mexican! I'm sick of this chit! When I visit my relatives' graves to place a U.S. Flag, I'll apologize for how our country is turning on us and them.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Jul 1, 2012
We the people need to force our government to enforce immigration laws, enforce the Constitution and protect the sovereignty of the United States for the protection of all citizens and immigrants. We can no longer allow illegal aliens and other criminals who support and profit from illegal immigration to continue to corrupt our political and legal system.
Party time

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
We the people need to force our government to enforce immigration laws, enforce the Constitution and protect the sovereignty of the United States for the protection of all citizens and immigrants. We can no longer allow illegal aliens and other criminals who support and profit from illegal immigration to continue to corrupt our political and legal system.
I just got back from a TEA Party event. Although the temp was 91 with a dew point of 71, the weather wasn't the notest things being discussed. Republicans are fired up, period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Police Officer Patrick Larrison, Bully ... (May '11) May 22 Scarlet 35
News Phoenix hits triple digits, predicted to hit 10... May 22 Scarlet 2
Medical Question: Intruisive proceedures Vs Med... May 22 Joe Smith 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) May 20 chuckles 1,155
News Obama: Any misconduct at VA will be punished (May '14) May 17 Hope 7
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) May 16 Paul Bradford 50
World Mission Society Church of God Religious F... (Apr '12) May 16 A sinner but is s... 125

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages