World Mission Society Church of God R...
Anonymous

Jersey City, NJ

#48 Dec 18, 2012
God bless you all. Thanks to heavenly father and mother we have a second chance to go back to the kingdom of heaven even though we dont deserve anything father and mother is so loving we can have some the best thing ever eternal life in heaven so lets give thanks to god instead of showing hate toward each other and i want to thank everybody who says horrible things about us members of father and mothers church and says horrible things about our church im not thanking you for showing hate toward us but because god says we will be hated for having so much knowledge and by you people showing hate toward us and our church it only makes my faith grow more because of what god says.and god bless you brothers and sisters on here i hope u also dont let these words people say offend you and im sure they dont because we have father and mother and with them we can overcome anything i love you soooo much brothers and sisters gby!!!!
Bible Reader

Waldorf, MD

#49 Dec 28, 2012
I do not see anything about a korean woman in the Bible as God or her boyfriend who was born in the early 1900's as Jesus the second coming. WMSCOG is a fraud! Look at the pattern of how many marriages and families are destroyed by them. God establish marriage in the first book of the bible, so why would He want WMSCOG followers to divorce their spouses if they don't follow their false doctrine.The Scriptures

I believe that "all Scripture is given by inspiration of God." (2 Tim. 3:16). We understand this to mean that the whole Bible is inspired in that holy men of God "were moved by the Holy Spirit" (2 Pet.1:21) to write the very words of Scripture.

I believe that this divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of Scripture as it appeared in the original manuscripts.

I believe that the whole Bible in the originals is therefore without error. We believe that all the Scriptures center around the Lord Jesus Christ in His person and work, in His first and second coming, and hence that no portion, even of the Old Testament, is properly read, or understood, until it leads to Him.

I also believe that all Scripture was designed for our practical instruction.(Luke 24:27, 44; John 5:39; Rom. 15:4; 1 Cor. 10:11; 2 Tim. 3:16)

The Triune God

I believe that there is only one true God. He is revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature.(John 4:23-24; Matt. 28:19)

God the Father

God, as Father, reigns over His entire universe with providential care.

He is all-powerful, all loving, all knowing and all wise.

He is fatherly in attitude toward all men but is Father, indeed, to those who have become children of God through Jesus Christ, Who will deliver them into the Father's hands.(Gen. 1:1; 1 Chron. 29:10; Jer. 10:10, Matt. 6:9; Acts 1:7; Rom. 8:14, 15; 1 Cor. 8:6; 1 Cor. 15:24; Eph.4:6)

God the Son

I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man.

This redemption He accomplished by voluntarily giving Himself as a sinless, substitutionary sacrifice on the cross, thereby satisfying God's righteous judgment against sin. After substantiating the accomplishment of that redemption/justification by His bodily resurrection from the grave, He ascended to the right hand of His Father where He intercedes on behalf of those who trust Him.(Luke 1:34; John 1:1, 2, 14, 18; Rom. 3:24-26, 8:34)

God the Holy Spirit

I believe that the Holy Spirit is the Divine Person who convicts each person of sin (righteousness and judgment), that He alone brings new life to those who are spiritually dead; that He baptizes (or places) all believers into the one true church, which is the Body of Christ; that He indwells them permanently, seals them unto the day of final redemption, bestows spiritual gifts upon them, fills (controls) those who are yielding to Him.

Every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.(John 3:3-8, 14:16, 17, 16:7-11; 1Cor. 12:7-11, 13; Eph. 4:30, 5:18)

Creation

I believe that man was created directly by and in the image of God. We believe that God created the heavens and the earth, including all life, by direct act.(Gen. 1:1; John 1:3; Col. 1:16, 17)
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#50 Dec 28, 2012
Bible Reader,

Will you please stop writing this fake bible crap and posing as the "Good Fairy!, The bible was wrote and re-wrote for over 400 years, initially it was a penny sheet hawked as the word of God, with a lot of lucky talisman stuff thrown in to aid the sale.

All these special offers contravened the Good Advertising Acts and Truth in Advertising Doctrines we now cherish and promote:

1, 7 days creation,
2, Holy Birth,
3 Wise men, Shepherds, Mangers and Herod,
4, God speaks (advertised just like Garbo speaks 1920s)
5, Etermal Life (Does not apply to Abel / Murder 1.)
6, Amazing Prosperity and rights given to sit near God Thrones when you died. Fast track processing of your entry to heaven providng you pay now.
7. Samson, Delilah, David Goliath, All fictitious.
8. Jesus, he never existed.(Simply a brand leader)
9. What was it about, Catholic control over whole Countries and the right to fix taxes and tithes by church figures.
Stop the Con, Get up and walk out and prevent this nonsense being continued and passed on to gullible children and imbeciles.
WorkOfaJigger

Neenah, WI

#51 Dec 28, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
Bible Reader,
Will you please stop writing this fake bible crap and posing as the "Good Fairy!, The bible was wrote and re-wrote for over 400 years, initially it was a penny sheet hawked as the word of God, with a lot of lucky talisman stuff thrown in to aid the sale.
All these special offers contravened the Good Advertising Acts and Truth in Advertising Doctrines we now cherish and promote:
1, 7 days creation,
2, Holy Birth,
3 Wise men, Shepherds, Mangers and Herod,
4, God speaks (advertised just like Garbo speaks 1920s)
5, Etermal Life (Does not apply to Abel / Murder 1.)
6, Amazing Prosperity and rights given to sit near God Thrones when you died. Fast track processing of your entry to heaven providng you pay now.
7. Samson, Delilah, David Goliath, All fictitious.
8. Jesus, he never existed.(Simply a brand leader)
9. What was it about, Catholic control over whole Countries and the right to fix taxes and tithes by church figures.
Stop the Con, Get up and walk out and prevent this nonsense being continued and passed on to gullible children and imbeciles.
What about the Jews?
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#52 Dec 29, 2012
(Quote) Last poster said / What about the Jews?

Crassus, you know that Jesus was murdered in downtown Green Bay, and the NY Council of Orthodox Jews put a bar on sending anymore prophets to that heathen stink hole again. When you enquired "What about the Jews", I imagines your asking when will they send another Man of Peace To Green Bay", they won't.

Suffice to say Jesus himslef when he returned told ne and all "Never Again will i return to Wisconsin again,", the poor old gadgie was shattered.
Bible Reader

Waldorf, MD

#53 Dec 29, 2012
BobEngland, God has giving you the free will to accept Him and His Son Jesus Christ or not to accept. Just keep in mind we all we have to stand account for actions.

My point is to let everyone know that world mission society is fraud and destroys families.

• But wisdom is proved right by her actions (Matthew 11:19).

• But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment; for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned(Matthew 12:37).

• A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.(Proverbs 18:2)

• Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is that Head, that is, Christ.(Ephesians 4:15)

• Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.(Philippians 4:29)

• Put away perversity from your mouth keep corrupt talk far from your lips.(Proverbs 4:24)

• He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.(Proverbs 13:3)

• My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. All of the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse.(Proverbs 8:7-8)

• The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.(Proverbs 18:21)

• A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.(Proverbs 29:11)

• Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs.(1 Corinthians 13:5)

• If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.(Galatians 5:15)

• In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.(1 Peter 2:11)

• Remind the people to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men.(Titus 3:2)

• Think of your marriage as sacred ground. It’s a union God has sanctioned, not just because you were determined to come together but also for God’s purpose.“So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”(Matthew 19:6)

• Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?(Amos 3:3)

• The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 5:2,“Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.”

• Serve one another in love. The entire law is summed up in a single command,“Love your neighbor as yourself.”(Galatians 5:13-14)

• Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others (1 Corinthians 10:24).

• Everything is permissible —but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible —but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others (1 Corinthians 10:23-24).

• If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other(Galatians 6:15).

• Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers (Galatians 6:9-10).

• My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this —that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command (John 15:12-14).

• Love is an act of will, both an intention and an action.“Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth”(1 John 3:18)
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#54 Dec 29, 2012
Bible Reader wrote:
BobEngland, God has giving you the free will to accept Him and His Son Jesus Christ or not to accept. Just keep in mind we all we have to stand account for actions.
My point is to let everyone know that world mission society is fraud and destroys families.
• But wisdom is proved right by her actions (Matthew 11:19).
• But I tell you that men will have to give account on the Day of Judgment; for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned(Matthew 12:37).
• A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.(Proverbs 18:2)
• Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is that Head, that is, Christ.(Ephesians 4:15)
• Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.(Philippians 4:29)
• Put away perversity from your mouth keep corrupt talk far from your lips.(Proverbs 4:24)
• He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.(Proverbs 13:3)
• My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. All of the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse.(Proverbs 8:7-8)
• The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.(Proverbs 18:21)
• A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.(Proverbs 29:11)
• Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs.(1 Corinthians 13:5)
• If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.(Galatians 5:15)
• In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.(1 Peter 2:11)
• Remind the people to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men.(Titus 3:2)
• Think of your marriage as sacred ground. It’s a union God has sanctioned, not just because you were determined to come together but also for God’s purpose.“So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”(Matthew 19:6)
• Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?(Amos 3:3)
• The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 5:2,“Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.”
• Serve one another in love. The entire law is summed up in a single command,“Love your neighbor as yourself.”(Galatians 5:13-14)
• Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others (1 Corinthians 10:24).
• Everything is permissible —but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible —but not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others (1 Corinthians 10:23-24).
• If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other(Galatians 6:15).
• Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers (Galatians 6:9-10).
• My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this —that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command (John 15:12-14).
• Love is an act of will, both an intention and an action.“Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth”(1 John 3:18)
Why did God make the Jiggers?
Bible Reader

Waldorf, MD

#55 Dec 29, 2012
Same reason he created you and your family

Psalm 24:The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Job 37:14
14“Listen to this, O Job,
Stand and consider the wonders of God.

15“Do you know how God establishes them,
And makes the lightning of His cloud to shine?

16“Do you know about the layers of the thick clouds,
The wonders of one perfect in knowledge,

17You whose garments are hot,
When the land is still because of the south wind?

18“Can you, with Him, spread out the skies,
Strong as a molten mirror?

19“Teach us what we shall say to Him;
We cannot arrange our case because of darkness.

20“Shall it be told Him that I would speak?
Or should a man say that he would be swallowed up?

21“Now men do not see the light which is bright in the skies;
But the wind has passed and cleared them.

22“Out of the north comes golden splendor;
Around God is awesome majesty.

23“The Almighty—we cannot find Him;
He is exalted in power
And He will not do violence to justice and abundant righteousness.

24“Therefore men fear Him;
He does not regard any who are wise of heart.”
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#56 Dec 29, 2012
Bible Reader wrote:
Same reason he created you and your family
Psalm 24:The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Job 37:14
14“Listen to this, O Job,
Stand and consider the wonders of God.
15“Do you know how God establishes them,
And makes the lightning of His cloud to shine?
16“Do you know about the layers of the thick clouds,
The wonders of one perfect in knowledge,
17You whose garments are hot,
When the land is still because of the south wind?
18“Can you, with Him, spread out the skies,
Strong as a molten mirror?
19“Teach us what we shall say to Him;
We cannot arrange our case because of darkness.
20“Shall it be told Him that I would speak?
Or should a man say that he would be swallowed up?
21“Now men do not see the light which is bright in the skies;
But the wind has passed and cleared them.
22“Out of the north comes golden splendor;
Around God is awesome majesty.
23“The Almighty—we cannot find Him;
He is exalted in power
And He will not do violence to justice and abundant righteousness.
24“Therefore men fear Him;
He does not regard any who are wise of heart.”
You're wrong. God did not make Jiggers. They mutated from apes.
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#58 Dec 30, 2012
BIBLE READER,

Rest assured Crassus, Green Bay, WI, knows all about mutation of the species, for proof read the book he wrote and had published which was on the NY Times Best Seller list 2011, called, "Cannibals I have Loved" compelte with 148 recipes. Sold on Amazon @$33-00, PP $4.50.
Joshua

Everett, WA

#59 Jan 23, 2013
The WMSCOG is one of the most manipulative corporations I have researched in recent years. Many experts define this group as a cult and most of them place this group in a category of destructive mind control. Even in this forum I see a lot of self righteous people talking about how everybody who disputes their ideas don't seem to know the Bible. The truth is that most of the people that are against the WMSCOG do know their Bible and it's not some kind of hidden truth but the obvious truth that the WMSCOG violates. What's worse is that their own God's teachings speaks against them. Talk about not knowing! The "truth" over at the WMSCOG keeps changing. If you want proof just look at how this group is acting now that we are into 2013. No doubt about it, the experts are right. This group is a cult. If you are involved in this mess get out now! For more information come seek the truth with us at www.examiningthewmscog.com If you're not interested in the truth don't bother coming and talking with us.
allasvitkona

Romania

#60 Jan 28, 2013
From where Church of God has the money for all its missions?
vera

Dallas, TX

#61 Jan 31, 2013
I've personaly delt with these people. They want all your time for study sessions , volenteer work , spreading the word of the church of god, attending church lectures and not to forget they want you there every saterday for sabath. Its a very time consuming religion with a lot of pressure and guilt put on you. I would not recomend anyone to be associated with them its will pull you away from you family, freinds, and your life . Not to mention when any member talks about the religion they attomaticaly put up a defensive wall and will not tolerate and bad mouthing . It sound like they have been brainwashed.
Pearl

Singapore, Singapore

#62 Feb 8, 2013
If the World MIssion Society Church of God is called a cult/fraud/heretic just because it follows the bible, then what should the churches that do not follow be called?
Just as the Church of God was persecuted by the religious leaders of that time 2000 years ago, it is the same today.
Everything was written in the past to teach us.

And the rumors about God the Mother are ridiculous beyond imagination. The fact that She exists cannot be changed whether people choose to believe so or otherwise.

Among many who slander, claiming to have been "members", there have been those came with only with the purpose of slandering, the length of their stay is insignificant when their purpose is wicked. this is the same situation when false disciples appeared in the apostolic age.

I personally have been to Catechism classes, Bible SchoolS, and have seriously studied teachings taught in various denominations ( most of the main branches ) intensively to have found only bits and pieces and a whole bunch of men's traditions and deceptive and hollow philosophy and not the perfect truth that can only be found here in the Church of God.

Sure, i had my doubts and questions when i came and held a lot of personal opinions due to my own arrogance. But when i could finally throw away the arrogance and study God's words more humbly, I was allowed to realize exactly how perfect the truth in the World Mission Society Church of God is. Finally, i came to realize that my doubts were there not because the truth was wrong,but because i stubbornly held on to teachings by men rather than God and looked at the truth through foggy eyes covered by my personal biases which were in fact, unimportant.

A "pasted and combined verses from here and there" is surely insignificant EXCEPT when the Church fulfilled all, 100%, of the prophecies about the last Church and it applies only to the Church of God. And apparently, no one was smart enough to bring back the Passover because it can only be brought back by God, who established the Church of God, as prophesied.

For more information,
please refer to
http://english.watv.org - the official website of the Church
wmscog.org - that clearly explains the common lies and slanders people bring to discredit the Church or the truth or about God ( as did the religious leaders in the apostolic age did )

Please discern clearly and not be deceived by deceptive philosophy and invented lies.
Pearl

Singapore, Singapore

#63 Feb 8, 2013
And how can we base the truth based on the judgment of "biblical scholars"?

Was it not the religious Leaders who drove Jesus who is God to the cross, calling Jesus and His disciples a "sect" (aka cult)?

Think about it seriously!

There is no guilt, and none of the nonsense liars are spewing about the Church of God imposed. I personally have never felt it and neither have those around me. We stayed in spite of the persecutions we face because everything taught in this church is true when you examine the slanders carefully - the slanders are full of half lies and truths and that makes them still wrong.

many marriages and families are destroyed ? Please stop lying. this is absolutely untrue, unjustified and merely a rumor.

Thank Father & Mother for all these, seeing these ridiculous attacks and unjustified lies further affirms that the World Mission Society Church of God is the true church.
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#64 Feb 9, 2013
Religion should be banned throughout the USA, kust think of all the wasted people whose lives have been poisoned by it. Go to any large Mental Asylum and the religious freaks run the place. In most the Warden always dishing out bible talks to the prisoners, some Wardens carry a bible whilst they walk around the place, their prisoners are sometimes chained in the name of the lord and staff screw these patients to while away the time till their shift ends (being mad or a guard does not affect your need for sex) (In most institutions patients have sex all over the place, in cupboards, shower rooms, toilets, behind bushes, even under the beds in the far corners of a ward) and for most Jesus is a nightmare story because afterwards the story teller needs sex and chooses a victim from the audience. Free condoms should be the law INSIDE most USA churches it will prevent Church-Aids Disease, there should be a rule the priest keeps must keep his hands of the lady members breasts and his clothes on in his outer office. And brownie point from Jesus must not be given by him for taking it another way or doing a 3-timer, So close down the churches, stop the Jesus fraud now, and burn the books, It's the only way out of the mess.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#65 Feb 9, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
Religion should be banned throughout the USA, kust think of all the wasted people whose lives have been poisoned by it. Go to any large Mental Asylum and the religious freaks run the place. In most the Warden always dishing out bible talks to the prisoners, some Wardens carry a bible whilst they walk around the place, their prisoners are sometimes chained in the name of the lord and staff screw these patients to while away the time till their shift ends (being mad or a guard does not affect your need for sex)(In most institutions patients have sex all over the place, in cupboards, shower rooms, toilets, behind bushes, even under the beds in the far corners of a ward) and for most Jesus is a nightmare story because afterwards the story teller needs sex and chooses a victim from the audience. Free condoms should be the law INSIDE most USA churches it will prevent Church-Aids Disease, there should be a rule the priest keeps must keep his hands of the lady members breasts and his clothes on in his outer office. And brownie point from Jesus must not be given by him for taking it another way or doing a 3-timer, So close down the churches, stop the Jesus fraud now, and burn the books, It's the only way out of the mess.
England. you are a bigger I D 10 T than I thought
deb

New Haven, CT

#66 Feb 26, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
People---stay far away from this!!!
My husband joined and im scared they have him hook line and sinker -
Anonymous

New York, NY

#67 Feb 26, 2013
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband joined and im scared they have him hook line and sinker -
Sorry Deb :(
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#68 Feb 27, 2013
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband joined and im scared they have him hook line and sinker -
Deb, I know just how you feel, let him join this church, he'll be eyeing the choir girls up soon and that will allow you to get a life of your own. I'm going to ask you out, take you to Las Vegas first - we'll spend 3 days there or less if you get bored- then fly to Forida buy a house, a car, all the essentials including a small yacht dock and set up home. Ther'es no more scrubbing dishes for you, no more wondering can you afford it, just buy it with my blessings, and and be happy for evermore. If your parents are around bring them along so we can all get to know each other and they can see what a wise decision you've made. If your husband want to chase Jesus let him, in a 1300 years (since he was invented by dreamers) no ones ever found him and your husbands kidding you on, Please say yes, and we'll take if from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 7 hr Phil 839
News Phoenix just gave this long-standing Valley res... 13 hr Whiny1 1
Alexis DelChiaro (Sep '10) 13 hr Whiny1 81
FRACAS at Republican State Convention Sun Mexican undermind 2
Shit bag Central is Phoenix, Arizona Sun nickers 2
Shame on Phoenix Az. Sun nickers 3
Donald Trump Represents Anger But Not Solutions Sat nickers 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages