Where is Jesse Jackson When You Want ...

Where is Jesse Jackson When You Want Him?

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

BobEngland

Romford, UK

#1 Dec 11, 2012
This NY platform argument was between a small Korean guy who may have had a drink or two, and a great big black guy who in his photos looks to be 6 foot 4" tall.

Last Sunday a Korean guy stumbled into a black guy on a NY Subway station platform, I don't know what was said between them but the black guy shoves him onto the line and he gets killed, plowed down by an arriving train. If it was a white guy shoving a black guy on to the line it would cause riots, worse still if it had been a white Police Officer heaven forbid the same riots and property damage would occur, but no one appears to care if a black guy does this.

It would be nice, real nice if a number of black church minister took a stance here, if they came out loud and clear and made a public protest about it too other blacks, but it's not going to happen, so race relations goes down another small notch, Big Pity. Bob,
PassiveAgressive

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Good post. And civil. I appreciate the manner in which the question was asked. And above all, you offered something along the lines of a "fairness" solution. Fairness isn't used enough. Piss on Judge Scalia. What is fair?

As a liberal, I do abhore violence and murder. Any killing of any kind is cause for concern. A little off the subject, but I think that there's a big big difference between crime and violent crime. It's crazy what the judicial system does. It's absolutely the worst system in the world.

What I hate is how republicans can twist things. It's almost impossible for the same thing to happen twice. They will judge one way for one reason and then when the same thing happens, they take the lone difference, take another stand and justify it with that difference.

The black man should hang by his neck until he is dead. Zimmerman should hang by his neck until he is dead.

Ae we to assume that the black guy killed the Korean because of his race? If so, it's a hate crime (federal). The violence and the wars MUST STOP. If it does not. IF STATES LIKE TENNESSEE DON'T STOP TRYING TO CREATE A CIVIL WAR THERE WILL BE ONE.

Frankly, I think it's too late. I honestly believe that we are going to war with each other. My god, millions will die.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Passive from Tennessee..

Your mixing a lot of topics up so its hard to answer you fully. You will get your answer 75 years from now when race and ethnic groups start fighting it our for control of the Governments in the UK and USA, We in England were informed yesterday by TV news that we have 7.5 million black/brown immigrants, and white Londoners are 49% of total, in some areas in London 5/6 are black with Indian ruling MANY of the streets.

Unlike the US we have no checks on qualifications, no quotas, to get you out of the Airport they tell you to get a bus to XYZ, and when you get there to ask for Social Security offices. By my estimation if our country was a business then all its profits for the next 3 0 years will be absorbed by Immigration Welfare. Getting back to the OP, it was a dreadful thing to do because even though we might hate others (my wife hates me, yours hate you, and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon is just an Armistice Parade)(even though we might hate each other it still means we need to be civil in our meetings and dealings, one looks to be friends with all, thats the aim - it's also good manners,
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#4 Dec 13, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
This NY platform argument was between a small Korean guy who may have had a drink or two, and a great big black guy who in his photos looks to be 6 foot 4" tall.
Last Sunday a Korean guy stumbled into a black guy on a NY Subway station platform, I don't know what was said between them but the black guy shoves him onto the line and he gets killed, plowed down by an arriving train. If it was a white guy shoving a black guy on to the line it would cause riots, worse still if it had been a white Police Officer heaven forbid the same riots and property damage would occur, but no one appears to care if a black guy does this.
It would be nice, real nice if a number of black church minister took a stance here, if they came out loud and clear and made a public protest about it too other blacks, but it's not going to happen, so race relations goes down another small notch, Big Pity. Bob,
That's right Bob! That's why we stand together against the black tribe. Raise your machete and repeat after me Bob! White power!
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#5 Dec 13, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
Passive from Tennessee..
Your mixing a lot of topics up so its hard to answer you fully. You will get your answer 75 years from now when race and ethnic groups start fighting it our for control of the Governments in the UK and USA, We in England were informed yesterday by TV news that we have 7.5 million black/brown immigrants, and white Londoners are 49% of total, in some areas in London 5/6 are black with Indian ruling MANY of the streets.
Unlike the US we have no checks on qualifications, no quotas, to get you out of the Airport they tell you to get a bus to XYZ, and when you get there to ask for Social Security offices. By my estimation if our country was a business then all its profits for the next 3 0 years will be absorbed by Immigration Welfare. Getting back to the OP, it was a dreadful thing to do because even though we might hate others (my wife hates me, yours hate you, and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon is just an Armistice Parade)(even though we might hate each other it still means we need to be civil in our meetings and dealings, one looks to be friends with all, thats the aim - it's also good manners,
War with the Jiggers! Don't worry I've got your hairy back! Sometimes the strong whites have to watch out for the weak ones.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#6 Dec 15, 2012
At times Crassus it's hard to be a Saint, but the fact is race hate not the answer, and judging by the latest results of black education in US schools- we are not going to win going down that route also.

So it seems to me Aparteid (seperatism) might be the answer, I'm going to miss you Pal, take care, Pal Bob.
Bob England

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Jesse Jackson is black, hence he is simply an uneducated Knee-gro who refuses to work for his food and housing.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#8 Dec 17, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
At times Crassus it's hard to be a Saint, but the fact is race hate not the answer, and judging by the latest results of black education in US schools- we are not going to win going down that route also.
So it seems to me Aparteid (seperatism) might be the answer, I'm going to miss you Pal, take care, Pal Bob.
Yes! The Jiggers should all go back to Africa where they belong.
Jamall

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 17, 2012
I wants me an obese, ugly white gurl so I can makes me more half breed Oreo cookies.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#10 Dec 17, 2012
JamRoll,

You leave them white girls alone, whats wrong with you - you join three Gay Dating Sites, you don't post a picture, your profiles only a few lInes, you get one response from my Pal Crassus, and you do not answer him, you ignore his white male meat, the kids lonely, so have a heart --try again, let him know you love him, and arrange a meet, and do it today, do it now ....
BonerBoyII

Scottsdale, AZ

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Jesse Jackson should be found face down in the Cal-Sag canal in Lockport.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With her father hospitalized, Meghan McCain twe... 15 hr Tumor 4
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 20 hr Potus_oner 151
What What Check It Out Thu enticingmoment 1
Emily weissner Apr 19 Gurst 2
Review: Pool Troopers Apr 17 josh 1
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Apr 14 Johnny 28
Girls Girls Girls Apr 14 enticingmoment 1

Phoenix Jobs

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages