Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013
BobEngland

London, UK

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Over 30 child slaves are on offer to the highest bidder this week outside the Black Crown Hotel, Green Bay, Wisconsin.

In the cruel hell of Wisconsin, the stench of corruption has been wafting over it ever since the British left in 1766, White slave masters from as far a field as Texas and Tennessee have locked on to the fact that white child slavery is legal there, and children as young has 4 can be captured and sold as slaves for up to $500.00 each. Slave traders have infested Wisconsin cities and towns, establishing boomiing slave markets.
Many slave traders branch into prostitution and abduction rackets and former quiet towns like Green Bay. WI, now feature a burgeoning slave trade culture opportunity to buy a white slave child a a bargain price. Their modus operandi involves the handing out of stolen white babies to black middle classes couples to raise. Once they’ve ‘grown’ from toddler to teenager and taken to market then the profits roll in.

A growing trend in recent years (most notably in Green Bay, and limited to Wisconsin) has been to prowl the streets in vicinity of rubbish dumps in search of young girls between the ages of 12 and 16. The young, largely white trash teenagers are often caught walking home during the day, and are seized in broad daylight. They are then kept in snake pits, and are force-fed a diet of crack cocaine and intravenous heroin to get them hooked on obeying their masters orders.

The leading slave traders are Messrs Crassus and Company, of Green Bay, who hold slave trade sales each Tuesday at 2.00pm, and Friday morning from 10. 30am. Over 30 child slaves are on offer this Friday to the highest bidder outside the Black Crown Hotel, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
BobEngland

London, UK

#2 Feb 7, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Do you want to buy a Jiggers we deliver $1 per mile Arizona only.?

Crassus, I have taken up long distance faith healing, I seem to be getting a lot better at it, so lets try and heal you and see what happens?

Command:

"FOUL AND EVIL SPIRITS WHO POSSESS MY CRASSUS THE SLAVE DRIVERS SOUL, COME OUT NOW, LEAVE NOW, I COMMAND YOU IN JESUS'S NAME TO COME OUT AND RESTORE HIS SANITY,

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 7, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
CRASSUS wrote:
Do you want to buy a Jiggers we deliver $1 per mile Arizona only.?
Crassus, I have taken up long distance faith healing, I seem to be getting a lot better at it, so lets try and heal you and see what happens?
Command:
"FOUL AND EVIL SPIRITS WHO POSSESS MY CRASSUS THE SLAVE DRIVERS SOUL, COME OUT NOW, LEAVE NOW, I COMMAND YOU IN JESUS'S NAME TO COME OUT AND RESTORE HIS SANITY,
England, you seem to be obsessed with Crassuus. Same post in several areas.
Ben

Rogers, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>England, you seem to be obsessed with Crassuus. Same post in several areas.
And the best part its all Bull Shitz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White supremacist gang busted (May '06) 3 hr Jaimie 217
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 22 hr guest 70
Fund set up for children of murder-suicide victims (Aug '07) Fri Santa Cruz Pal 46
You so ugly Fri Purple_ana 1
Suspect in Glendale police shooting arrested (Jan '07) Thu DOGTOWN83 12
Ace Hardware is RUDE Thu Bernie Lomax 34
Arizona Getting Smarter Thu Taxpayer for years 2
•••
•••
•••

Phoenix Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••