Butt Gel Injections - When Will The P...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
maggie

Converse, TX

#22 Oct 29, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
Crassus, my stud-male vampire died and I am left with three female vampires who miss his company and are unable to breed baby vampires. A few weeks ago you promised you would send me a rare Coonskin Vampire from Wisconsin, that's able to fly, mate and got a full set of teeth. Any news yet on when it will arrive.
I look forward to hearing from you on this matter, and trust payment on delivery will be okay. Bob
If Crassus does indeed send you a vampire with a full set of teeth, won't your fellow country men become jealous? "The Big Book of English Teeth", is a staple in every dentist office here in the States. It is a great, albeit scary resource to use with children who don't want to brush.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#23 Oct 30, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
Crassus, my stud-male vampire died and I am left with three female vampires who miss his company and are unable to breed baby vampires. A few weeks ago you promised you would send me a rare Coonskin Vampire from Wisconsin, that's able to fly, mate and got a full set of teeth. Any news yet on when it will arrive.
I look forward to hearing from you on this matter, and trust payment on delivery will be okay. Bob
MY cutting edge work on retroviruses could result in a big breakthrough in the field of butt injections. Stay tuned. I would like to try my new injections on you and Maggie.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Maggie. Over here we keep a bell in the house on Halloween to let the Devil know we are a Christian household and for them to keep away. I will ring a bell for Crassus and yourself at midnight tonight, in the hope your two souls will stop wandering the earth to gain vengeance on your Christian enemies before moving on down to the world below.

I need to find the skull I keep in the house for Halloween, If I find it in time I will set candles inside it and leave it in a graveyard, hoping by doing so that the light will guide you both to your open coffins.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#25 Oct 31, 2012
OUR REF: Crassus.

Please excuse his mental illness. I / we understand this male person is suffering from a psychosis that makes him believe the CIA and The Devil are after him, as parts of the US Roswell initiative to control minds everywhere. He recently claimed that the soul of his murdered brother went to court against him because he didn’t want him to use his car. Now he and his friend the Caped Crusader Maggie sticks to defaming my country. He’s a&#65279; madman who wants to make his Wisconsin Home State look like MECCA amongst Devil worshiper tourists.
maggie

United States

#26 Oct 31, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
Maggie. Over here we keep a bell in the house on Halloween to let the Devil know we are a Christian household and for them to keep away. I will ring a bell for Crassus and yourself at midnight tonight, in the hope your two souls will stop wandering the earth to gain vengeance on your Christian enemies before moving on down to the world below.
I need to find the skull I keep in the house for Halloween, If I find it in time I will set candles inside it and leave it in a graveyard, hoping by doing so that the light will guide you both to your open coffins.
Although al of your preparations are appreciated, Bob, I think that picture of that trollop Princess Kate's will scare far more demons away. For a double whammy place a picture of that horse faced bride of prince Charlie next to it. I understand Queen LIzzie having defective genes due to being the idiot spawn of incestuous German robber barons, but why do they continue to breed with the dregs of humanity?
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#27 Oct 31, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
OUR REF: Crassus.
Please excuse his mental illness. I / we understand this male person is suffering from a psychosis that makes him believe the CIA and The Devil are after him, as parts of the US Roswell initiative to control minds everywhere. He recently claimed that the soul of his murdered brother went to court against him because he didn’t want him to use his car. Now he and his friend the Caped Crusader Maggie sticks to defaming my country. He’s a&#65279; madman who wants to make his Wisconsin Home State look like MECCA amongst Devil worshiper tourists.
If you are not willing to let me inject you with my new butt injections retrovirus, I will have Maggie hold you down.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#28 Oct 31, 2012
hillbillyhunter wrote:
<quoted text> So you Limie's think it is acceptable to be biased against a bloke, simply because he has funny looking ears and he married a horse? Well, I do not believe I have ever read anything about Camilla sunbathing in the nude in front of God and country. That Kate is a lose woman and the queen needs to put a stop to her evil ways very soon or we will have another Diana on our hands (a hussy who leaves her husband and shacks up with an A-rab and runs around Paris at all hours drunk).
I was picking on some fat hillbilly from Glasgow. I called him a Kweer. I think he might have killed himself. Did you know him?
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#29 Oct 31, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
I keep expecting to read how some enterprising Police Officer set up an Hotel Sting and arrested the loonies posing as doctors who work in hotel rooms - injecting people with with silicone gels, it costs $2.00 dollars a tube at Home Depot, and is made and sold for bath tub edge sealing. Used illegally by them to give youngster firmer, more rounded butts.
The death toll is over 25 dead so far, and over 100 legs have had to be amputated to save the victims life, so when are the Police going to act, I want them to pose as patients and carry out arrests on the hotel rooms.
Bob the folks on the Minneapolis forum have a real butt injection problem. They could use your guidance there.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#30 Nov 2, 2012
Welcome back Crassus, I asked Maggie were you had gone and she said you were going though your Che Guevara phase again, is that really you?

I recall you telling mer over and over again that:“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall,” I honestly thought this was original to you. But it appears not. When you get a chance do try and relax. Pal Bob.

(In confidence) Tell me is Maggie grooming me for sex, it looks that way to me. Can I borrow your book called 101 Ways To Say No FROM YOU.
Ewan and Ev

Spring, TX

#31 May 10, 2013
Kim Kardashian's butt should have its own zip code. No way that thing is real. Now she has a butt in the front to match. No more Playboy offers for her.
That body is wrecked. Her breasts look like Hindenburg twins. She might just float away.

Why would she pick Kanye West? He now looks miserable with her.
Big Love

Spring, TX

#32 May 24, 2013
Kim Kardashian got a different kind of butt injection
and ended up pregnant. WHat what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jewish groups slam 'xenophobia' in US election 9 hr Mite Be 10
arizona dps cops (Jan '11) 17 hr guest 7
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails 18 hr guest 5
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 18 hr guest 75
Frito lay makes rainbow chips in support of gay... 18 hr guest 4
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Jul 21 chuckles 918
Trump loves Kim Jung Un Jul 20 Kim 3

Phoenix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages