Butt Gel Injections - When Will The P...

Butt Gel Injections - When Will The Police Carry Out ....

Posted in the Phoenix Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#1 Oct 12, 2012
I keep expecting to read how some enterprising Police Officer set up an Hotel Sting and arrested the loonies posing as doctors who work in hotel rooms - injecting people with with silicone gels, it costs $2.00 dollars a tube at Home Depot, and is made and sold for bath tub edge sealing. Used illegally by them to give youngster firmer, more rounded butts.

The death toll is over 25 dead so far, and over 100 legs have had to be amputated to save the victims life, so when are the Police going to act, I want them to pose as patients and carry out arrests on the hotel rooms.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Oct 12, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
I keep expecting to read how some enterprising Police Officer set up an Hotel Sting and arrested the loonies posing as doctors who work in hotel rooms - injecting people with with silicone gels, it costs $2.00 dollars a tube at Home Depot, and is made and sold for bath tub edge sealing. Used illegally by them to give youngster firmer, more rounded butts.
The death toll is over 25 dead so far, and over 100 legs have had to be amputated to save the victims life, so when are the Police going to act, I want them to pose as patients and carry out arrests on the hotel rooms.
Black men like a big fat ass. Black women are stupid/ so are black men.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#3 Oct 13, 2012
Crassus, you know from your wide experience of butt penetration its not the size but the stance, patience and willingness of a woman to get well screwed that matters, some of my best ever women shagzs were butt-enders. These butt freaks are crazy and will stay the course. Others, as you well know, will knife you if you withdraw too early hence thats the reason your face is full of knife scars. You can tell those less learned folk in Green Bay there duelling scars but not real men. Pal Bob.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Oct 13, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
Crassus, you know from your wide experience of butt penetration its not the size but the stance, patience and willingness of a woman to get well screwed that matters, some of my best ever women shagzs were butt-enders. These butt freaks are crazy and will stay the course. Others, as you well know, will knife you if you withdraw too early hence thats the reason your face is full of knife scars. You can tell those less learned folk in Green Bay there duelling scars but not real men. Pal Bob.
I heard you and Maggie have been shacked up in a trailer for several months with no internet connection and no running water. Is that right Bob? Is that where you have been?
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#5 Oct 14, 2012
I got struck by a no cure neuro-illness and the treatment is worse than the illness if you get my drift. What the medics don't tell you is the tablets prescribed cause you another minor illness of sorts. For that reason I'm not working which is another illness in itself, with not working your income goes down and your living on capital.

And my inner self is screaming out for a warm holiday. I blame King George 3rd for all my problems, the silly old coot give-away-the USA, and if the fool had not done that I'd be the Governor of Florida today, living in a Colonial Mansion, being served by a 'Snow Queen' from NY, and sitting by a warm water pool. The winters starting to arrive here, I'm so delicate that just thinking about it turns me upside down and inside out.

O' well time for a song: California Here I come, Right back where I BELONG .......... open up that Golden gate, California here I come.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Black men like a big fat ass. Black women are stupid/ so are black men.
So why are white woman wanting big butts I see excersizes on tv and fake padded butt underware I guess they are stupid too .They want the Black man to like them too
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#7 Oct 14, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
I got struck by a no cure neuro-illness and the treatment is worse than the illness if you get my drift. What the medics don't tell you is the tablets prescribed cause you another minor illness of sorts. For that reason I'm not working which is another illness in itself, with not working your income goes down and your living on capital.
And my inner self is screaming out for a warm holiday. I blame King George 3rd for all my problems, the silly old coot give-away-the USA, and if the fool had not done that I'd be the Governor of Florida today, living in a Colonial Mansion, being served by a 'Snow Queen' from NY, and sitting by a warm water pool. The winters starting to arrive here, I'm so delicate that just thinking about it turns me upside down and inside out.
O' well time for a song: California Here I come, Right back where I BELONG .......... open up that Golden gate, California here I come.
Hey! That's bad! Do you think God did it? Since I read your post I have been modifying a Hoveround for you. It has big wheels, skinny tires and a jet engine. There's no reason you can't continue to do butt injections from the chair. I'll help.
BobEngland

London, UK

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Crassus, you know God did it, so why play the Gods innocent little helper with me. Doctors call it Church Donation Plate Syndrome: the scenario goes like this.'It's Sunday morning, your sat in church eyeing up a well titted blonde who sings in the church choir, she looks like Doris Day and her tits are bouncing up and down better than Doris's ever did. Your aware that your thinking unclean thoughts again and try and dismiss it from your mind but can't, meanwhile the collection plate comes down the aisle towards you. You say to your self No way, and blame Doris rationalizing that if Doris won't play then you won't pay. Somehow that decision seems fair, it's not but who cares. The service draws to a close and you get up to leave, Doris looks up at you, then looks up in the Sky and nods, and a bolt of lightning hits your balls. You fall to the floor screaming and everyone obesrving you knows your a sinner, and got your just deserts. Your ashamed and shout out in disgust 'Join the Taliban' and Doris stomps your head in. Crassus, thats the true face of christianity today, and for what it's worth I'm your only friend. Bob
Hang Em Man

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Are you kidding? Butt gel injections? This is almost up there with bagel heads. WTH? These people are nuts!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Hang Em Man wrote:
Are you kidding? Butt gel injections? This is almost up there with bagel heads. WTH? These people are nuts!
No, their black!
BobEngland

Swansea, UK

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Maggie, what on earth are you do 'chillin-out-in-a-backwater-du mp like San Antonio'. Last I heard the FBI had decided not to prosecute villains and trailer trash there on the basis that living there was akin to living in a open prison. In the back of my mind I recall a John Wayne film in which San Antonio was threatened by Mexicans, when the Sheriff ran outside to alert John he discovered he had booked on and gone to Tombstone to live. Love. Bob.
maggie

San Jose, CA

#13 Oct 22, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
Maggie, what on earth are you do 'chillin-out-in-a-backwater-du mp like San Antonio'. Last I heard the FBI had decided not to prosecute villains and trailer trash there on the basis that living there was akin to living in a open prison. In the back of my mind I recall a John Wayne film in which San Antonio was threatened by Mexicans, when the Sheriff ran outside to alert John he discovered he had booked on and gone to Tombstone to live. Love. Bob.
Bob are you still on that stinking isle? If so, please ask that old hag Queen Elizabeth when she is going to let that big earred Prince Chuck and that horse that he married reign? It is so nice that GB lets it's citizens marry barn animals, such a progressive country.
BobEngland

Aberdeen, UK

#14 Oct 25, 2012
For various reasosn its vey unlikely Prince Charles will accede to the throne, his son William is much more popular and his bride Kate lovely.

When the event occurs it's customary to send gifts, would you send us a racehorse called Secretariat, Big Red, he was bred here in England and stolen by wicked rebels, taken to the USA and walked off with the Triple Crown. You can tell that horse his English just by looking at him run. When he arrives home we intend to let him have Man O war stable, and take him each afternoon to a baseball game, two local teams The Yankees vs the Boston Redsox.

“Hunting all tards”

Since: Oct 12

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
For various reasosn its vey unlikely Prince Charles will accede to the throne, his son William is much more popular and his bride Kate lovely.
When the event occurs it's customary to send gifts, would you send us a racehorse called Secretariat, Big Red, he was bred here in England and stolen by wicked rebels, taken to the USA and walked off with the Triple Crown. You can tell that horse his English just by looking at him run. When he arrives home we intend to let him have Man O war stable, and take him each afternoon to a baseball game, two local teams The Yankees vs the Boston Redsox.
So you Limie's think it is acceptable to be biased against a bloke, simply because he has funny looking ears and he married a horse? Well, I do not believe I have ever read anything about Camilla sunbathing in the nude in front of God and country. That Kate is a lose woman and the queen needs to put a stop to her evil ways very soon or we will have another Diana on our hands (a hussy who leaves her husband and shacks up with an A-rab and runs around Paris at all hours drunk).
BobEngland

Aberdeen, UK

#16 Oct 27, 2012
I was reading my Kindle book on Santaria, slow readers please note Santaria not Secretariat the English wonder horse,

Santaria is the belief that Devils are all around us and if you annoy them they jump into your head and whisper evil thoughts into your lug holes and your possessed by the Devil, the only way to be dispossessed is to kill yourself, or to allow or encourage others to kill you. It often occurs that the possessed are unaware of the Devils presence but other's are - so they kill you to save your life. The worlds leading expert on Santaria is Napoleon Solo from Green Bay, Wisconsin, who gained worldwide fame by inventing tin foil ear plugs which stopped devil entry. If you go on Amazon they sell Devil Plugs packs of 100 for $10.00, also EAR XXX cross and Audial Ear Incense (smoke) for severe cases.
maggie

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2012
BobEngland wrote:
I was reading my Kindle book on Santaria, slow readers please note Santaria not Secretariat the English wonder horse,
Santaria is the belief that Devils are all around us and if you annoy them they jump into your head and whisper evil thoughts into your lug holes and your possessed by the Devil, the only way to be dispossessed is to kill yourself, or to allow or encourage others to kill you. It often occurs that the possessed are unaware of the Devils presence but other's are - so they kill you to save your life. The worlds leading expert on Santaria is Napoleon Solo from Green Bay, Wisconsin, who gained worldwide fame by inventing tin foil ear plugs which stopped devil entry. If you go on Amazon they sell Devil Plugs packs of 100 for $10.00, also EAR XXX cross and Audial Ear Incense (smoke) for severe cases.
Hey Bob, I saw this article about you the other day. I though you promised to quit this crap after your last stay in Wandsworth prison. Now remember Neigh means no.
Bob England, pleaded guilty to breaking into a barn and performing oral sex on a female horse, londonlive.com reports.
Johnson was sentenced to two-and-a-half years probation for defiant trespass and sexual intercourse with an animal.
Police were called to the Perry farm for a possible break-in at around 1 a.m. on May 2. The barn's owner told police that an employee spotted England in the stables after alarms were tripped.
Johnson told officers he had been job-hunting at the barn previously and did not realize the time. He also said he had been at the barn for an hour and had licked a horse, according to a previous londonlive.com story.
England's case comes on the heels of a story earlier this year about a man who was accused of receiving oral sex from a horse, but was not charged under the state's recently passed bestiality law because of an apparent oral sex loophole in the ordinance.
BobEngland

Aberdeen, UK

#18 Oct 27, 2012
Maggie,

Your horse-sex news is off topic and completely inappropriate for family reading on a Sunday. How come your domicile keeps changing from San Antonio to Austin, TX. Is this to avoid Military Service or to fox the Texas Taliban.

I had to go to Manchester, England yesterday, it was Down-Town-Taliban Rule country, the bus station was full of freedom fighter Taliban exiles looking for girls of 14 to kill because they wanted to go to school, and not stay home cleaning rifles, making bombs or cleaning her boyfriends suicide pack. Does this problem occur in Texas?

I know a TEXAN SONG, it goes:

The sun shines bright in My Old English Home,
'Tis summer, the people are sad;
The corn-top's ripe and the meadow's in the bloom
While the birds make music all the day.

The young folks roll on the little cabin floor,
All merry, sexy and bright;
When my hard time comes knocking at a girls door,
Then My Old English Home suits me.

Chorus:

Weep no more my lady
Oh weep no more today;
We will sing one song
For My Old English Home
For My Old Home, so far away
maggie

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 28, 2012
http://kafircrusaders.wordpress.com/2012/07/1...

Yes, Bob, Muslims it does seem lead the way in animal sex, but that doesn't mean that you have to hunt them down in Manchester. I am sure they will share their animals with you. And furthermore, just because an animal has been raped by a Muslim does not make it unclean. You can still engage in sexual relations with it. Look at Princess Di, she has riding a Muslim and was still accepted in most circles. I would suggest staying in your own town and mating there.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Maggie, no I won't, so, I'm coming too San ANTONIO to find you, and to make you my slave, to make you kneel, kneel damn you and show me your up to it, slave woman.
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

#21 Oct 29, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>No, Vampires are both black and brown with shiny eyes,!
Crassus, my stud-male vampire died and I am left with three female vampires who miss his company and are unable to breed baby vampires. A few weeks ago you promised you would send me a rare Coonskin Vampire from Wisconsin, that's able to fly, mate and got a full set of teeth. Any news yet on when it will arrive.

I look forward to hearing from you on this matter, and trust payment on delivery will be okay. Bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women go into nursing just to leer at their nud... 23 hr Jerry 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Mon HotNPhx 796
Jack Morley and his Sonic Erection Jun 27 Courtney 6
A Partial Statement to the American People from... Jun 27 PatriciaMcGurk 1
Best place to get some tattoo work done Jun 27 Guts 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jun 26 Ricky 1
Looking for my brother (Mar '14) Jun 26 Just Sayin 4
More from around the web

Phoenix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Phoenix Mortgages